What's new

Cricket: Bangladesh won ODI (Finally)

but i disagree............ at least you won!!! - cheer up whenever you win!

ignore his post

Hm, many developed and rich countries can not play cricket. So in that sense we should cheer.

But I also think Zimbabwe, Ireland, Canada, Netherlands are more prosperous than us. ICC should think for test status for others too or suspend our status for a while.

Last edited:
Hm, many developed and rich countries can not play cricket. So in that sense we should cheer.

But I also think Zimbabwe, Ireland, Canada, Netherlands are more prosperous than us. ICC should think for test status for others too or suspend our status for a while.

no thats wrong! - bangladesh is still better than all of the above mentioned teams. True Zimbabwe did defeat India and SL recently but it does not make them better side. Bangladesh is still better than non-test playing nations. Even Kenya defeated Canada, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Zimbabwe in WC 2003 but it does not make them better SL and NZ

Congratulation to bangladesh they must not forget pakistan helped them in 1999 to get a ODI status but they are still weaker opposition they loose 30 to 40 ODI than win one hope to see them atleast give a tough fight to opposistion in future

hahahhahahahahahha yes except pakistan becuase they have beaten all the teams recenlty they are unable to defeat pakistan since 1999 and i dont think soo they are in future tooo but wish them play better cricket against all odds

its only england.... bangladesh must improve its cricket bcoz they r really not worth test status... they're only good test match i think is only against zimbabwe... they have lack of potential in test matches.... in ODI they are poor but better than test, but their best format is T20 in which again they r average...maybe ireland kenya zimbabwe etc are better as they r more consistent.....?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom