What's new

Crackdown against the members of the Pashtun Tahaffuz Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.
All anti Pakistan people, movements, NGOs, Institutions will be and should be sanctioned, disband and shut down, period. It is Pakistan's internal matter foreigners have no right to say anything about this.

Last edited:
I'm not fully siding with PTM either, they didn't help themselves either. The sheer fact ANP avoided them should have given off warning signals. Also, the Beena Sarwar types and the outrage Twitter army were also backing this because "it was a cool".

But some of the core demands of PTM are not wrong.

1. FATA should be become a province decades ago, if not a part of KP
2. FCR should have been abolished in 1947

Had these things been done, there would be no PTM today. You can blame (insert foreign intelligence agency here) all you want. They will always exploit the issue...but why do we give them an opportunity?

Lar-Ao-Bar!
None can dare to stop me!
I own that land!

You didn't say that when your family was pleading to be let across the border, standing in line to receive ration cards, groveling for our zakat and now begging to not be thrown back into Afghanistan.

Haha! You lick the boots of Americans :) and they give you dollars... lies and deceits... 1st January 2018... Donald Trump Rocked :)

This coming from an Afghan? The same Afghan whose country is under American occupation? Whose government wouldn't even stand in Kabul without American patronage? The cowards who are now lapdogs of the foreign occupational force which killed hundreds of thousands of their own? The same Americans who have spent billions in Afghanistan? And an Afghan whose licked our own boots for refuge and alms is now saying this? Nicely done.

You sell your people to Americans... shame on you!

You sold your everything to the Americans and the west. No.....they took it.....killed your "brethren" by the hundreds of thousands...... and then you sought asylum in their land...... and now you lick their boots.

I own 60% of Pakistan's land!

Lol, madam, you don't own 1% of Afghanistan.

No sane country would want to be like Afghanistan.

Afghanistanis don't want Afghanistan. .

Keep Islam aside... don’t use it as a tool!
Good Night!

Madam.....you brought in Islam and tried to use it as a tool. He is just answering your attempt by explaining how idiotic your attempt was.

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time believing that the majority of PTM supporters are Afghan refugees. If they are Afghan refugees, then they're not really helping themselves by getting involved around a group that has the suspicions of the intelligence community. If caught, it's almost a certain deportation notice without question.
Dobtey ko tinkey ka sahara its their last effort to avoid deportation as they cant live in the Afghan hellhole

You didn't say that when your family was pleading to be let across the border, standing in line to receive ration cards, groveling for our zakat and now begging to not be thrown back into Afghanistan.

This coming from an Afghan? The same Afghan whose country is under American occupation? Whose government wouldn't even stand in Kabul without American patronage? The cowards who are now lapdogs of the foreign occupational force which killed hundreds of thousands of their own? The same Americans who have spent billions in Afghanistan? And an Afghan whose licked our own boots for refuge and alms is now saying this? Nicely done.

You sold your everything to the Americans and the west. No.....they took it.....killed your "brethren" by the hundreds of thousands...... and then you sought asylum in their land...... and now you lick their boots.

Lol, madam, you don't own 1% of Afghanistan.

Afghanistanis don't want Afghanistan. .

Madam.....you brought in Islam and tried to used it as a tool. He is just answering your attempt by explaining how idiotic your attempt was.
Hash tag return of the Sheikh :D

I'm having a hard time believing that the majority of PTM supporters are Afghan refugees. If they are Afghan refugees, then they're not really helping themselves by getting involved around a group that has the suspicions of the intelligence community. If caught, it's almost a certain deportation notice without question.
Truth is stranger than fiction

With all due respect to everyone commenting here, i would like to ask few questions and expect answers from honorable members without trolling.
1 - Afghans (Well the ones i usually find on internet) hate Pakistan, however more Afghans want to come and settle in Pakistan, Why?
2 - Afghans prefer India over Pakistan (Blaming Pakistan for ills in Afghanistan) however how many have tried to get asylum in India, and how many Aslyum India is willing to grant them?
3 - While badmouthing Pakistan, Afghans make fun of Pakistan army and pose machos on social media however with each day more territory is being lost to rag tag taliban while ISAF sits right into Afghanistan. Please explain

@Sarah Ahmadzai @Sher Malang

I own 60% of Pakistan's land!

This is how Afghan refugees look like ...... you are hardly anywhere in a position to speak for their sufferings. Your class is best described as vultures who enjoyed lavish lifestyle in Pakistan and never spent a penny on uplift of their own poor countrymen. I am yet to see what Pashtuns have done for their Pahstun brothers, sisters and children like these ......... some money from those millions carried in their car trunks could have helped them ....... but no your Pashtun gairat made them beggars. Talking big on internet .. because it takes stroking few keyboards ...... facing the reality and sharing your easy earnings with your own people is not your trait.

247129-Afghanrefugeesphotoafp-1315412626-601-640x480.jpg

afghan-refugees-1024.jpg

Pashtun land is my land and none has the right to stop me from living on my land!
Get lost! Idiot

You don't live in your land though .....

Ah I didn't know you are afghani namak haram.
Afghandos leave our country.
We should throw this shit out from country.

Oh so she's from Afghanistan ? Not Pakistani ??

worth as much as shit on a shoe .

Shutup cunt dont even think about our land.
Go to your hell hole or stay in france and wash their dogs.

Lol at wash there dogs lmao I nearly fell off my chair hahahaha

If anyone wants to see why we call Afghans Namak Harams type in Sarah Ahmadzai on twitter and see how afghan refugees speak about Pakistan after living off our charity for decades. including free health, housing and school.

Why would anyone want to know what a caveman / cave woman thinks .

The Pashtun Tahaffuz Movement or the Pashtun Protection Movement, formerly the Mehsud Tahaffuz Movement, is a social movement for Pashtun human rights, based in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, and Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA). The movement was originally started in the year 2014 as an initiative for removing land mines from Waziristan (FATA) by the locals. Despite several years of struggle the state was not showing any kind of interest to address the very issues (Land Mines, Curfews and Humiliation by the army on checkpoints) of locals and later in the last months of 2017, the leader (Manzoor Ahmed Pashteen) of the movement–the then Mehsud Tahaffuz Movement met his colleagues (initially total 6 in number) to arrange a long march from waziristan (FATA) towards Islamabad–the capital city of Pakistan, during the time ( the first month of 2018) when they were busy in the preparation of long march a young Pashtun businessman and social media celebrity named Naqeebullah Mehsud was killed extrajudicially by the notorious police officer Rao Anwaar in the most populous city of Pakistan–Karachi, this was the time when all progressive and oppressed voices spoke out against the state brutality and oppression and started a campaign on social media and demanded justice for Naqeebullah Mehsud, as Naqeebullah was from the same tribe of the Mehsud Tahaffuz Movement leaders's and also there was a great support from across the country especially Pashtun nation, the point "Justice for Naqeebullah" was also included and was kept as a 1st point in the 5-points agenda of their long march to Islamabad. It is also thought that Naqeebullah Mehsud was targeted because of three major reasons:
1- He was a Pashtun.
2- He was from FATA (aslo called a safe heaven of terrorists–since Soviet-Afghan war).
3- He was from Mehsud tribe, whose some members are key members/linked to Talibans, as the killing of Naqeebullah Mehsud was a kind of racial targeting so the PTM leadership put his case on priority among the 5-point agenda and also a racial profiling is a common problem of all Pashtuns living in Pakistan.
The long march was started in the last week of January 2018, reaced Islamabad in February, and when it reaced Islamabad, the mainstream television channels and media outlets were not reporting and covering the activities of the PTM. Their only medium to interact with the rest of Pakistan and to keep them updated was (is) through social media.
This further strengthens their narrative of being sidelined and ignored by the state.
Some of the demands are partially met but things are going worse day by day as the crackdown, media blackout, missing the members of PTM, are still there at its place and they are facing problems from the security agencies when they arrange mass gathering in the country.
For the rest of the movement's past and recent stories i am sharing views of the experts who are directly ot indirectly part of this movement/having a close look of the movement and also i am sharing some videos of the families of the missing persons.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/09/opinion/pashtun-pakistan-young-killing.html
http://balochistanvoices.com/2018/03/pashtun-tahfuz-movement-ptm-media-concerns/
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1628826/6-pashtun-sit-new-political-awakening/
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/02/pakistani-army-manzoor-pashteen-pashtun
https://nation.com.pk/10-Apr-2018/media-blackout-of-ptm
https://t.co/AqTYLxTuLk?amp=1
https://www.dawn.com/news/1395002
https://scroll.in/article/877922/in...nt-is-gaining-ground-despite-a-media-blackout
https://thediplomat.com/2018/05/pak...ve-dismissal-of-the-pashtun-tahafuz-movement/

There are numerous other columns/stories which you can access easily on the internet.

Videos

Murderer of naqebulah of which this ptm claims to be demanding justice r behind bars and under trial while murderer of afghan pashtoon who dropped bombs on mosque and wedding werher USA or afg army itself r Scot free
Gov didnt arrest pashteen or or other major members of ptm and they did procession . In lahore swat karchi where ever they wanted
Gov said we gonna fulfill the reasonable demands
As for not coverage by media they are private organization with own policies many time it even collide with gov in past
They still do coverage of ptm procession but they can't do per demand of the ptm itself they have to run their operations so it's stupid ideology that if private media is isn't covering ptm as they demand it's racism actually it's stupidity on your part :)

Murderer of naqebulah of which this ptm claims to be demanding justice r behind bars and under trial while murderer of afghan pashtoon who dropped bombs on mosque and wedding werher USA or afg army itself r Scot free
Gov didnt arrest pashteen or or other major members of ptm and they did procession . In lahore swat karchi where ever they wanted
Gov said we gonna fulfill the reasonable demands
As for not coverage by media they are private organization with own policies many time it even collide with gov in past
They still do coverage of ptm procession but they can't do per demand of the ptm itself they have to run their operations so it's stupid ideology that if private media is isn't covering ptm as they demand it's racism actually it's stupidity on your part :)
Very stupid headline
By crack down it would mean arrest of pashteen and his key members and not allowing then any public gathering which is clearly not the case

I'm not fully siding with PTM either, they didn't help themselves either. The sheer fact ANP avoided them should have given off warning signals. Also, the Beena Sarwar types and the outrage Twitter army were also backing this because "it was a cool".

But some of the core demands of PTM are not wrong.

1. FATA should be become a province decades ago, if not a part of KP
2. FCR should have been abolished in 1947

Had these things been done, there would be no PTM today. You can blame (insert foreign intelligence agency here) all you want. They will always exploit the issue...but why do we give them an opportunity?

Yes your right but I don't think PTM did themselves any favours banning the flag of Pakistan raisins Israeli slogans and wishing death on the army .

I pray in a masjid where majority are pashtoons , at the beggining there was a lot of sympathy for the cause of PTM but ive noticed since the video of the flag most if not all sympathy has gone

The Pashtun Tahaffuz Movement or the Pashtun Protection Movement, formerly the Mehsud Tahaffuz Movement, is a social movement for Pashtun human rights, based in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, and Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA). The movement was originally started in the year 2014 as an initiative for removing land mines from Waziristan (FATA) by the locals. Despite several years of struggle the state was not showing any kind of interest to address the very issues (Land Mines, Curfews and Humiliation by the army on checkpoints) of locals and later in the last months of 2017, the leader (Manzoor Ahmed Pashteen) of the movement–the then Mehsud Tahaffuz Movement met his colleagues (initially total 6 in number) to arrange a long march from waziristan (FATA) towards Islamabad–the capital city of Pakistan, during the time ( the first month of 2018) when they were busy in the preparation of long march a young Pashtun businessman and social media celebrity named Naqeebullah Mehsud was killed extrajudicially by the notorious police officer Rao Anwaar in the most populous city of Pakistan–Karachi, this was the time when all progressive and oppressed voices spoke out against the state brutality and oppression and started a campaign on social media and demanded justice for Naqeebullah Mehsud, as Naqeebullah was from the same tribe of the Mehsud Tahaffuz Movement leaders's and also there was a great support from across the country especially Pashtun nation, the point "Justice for Naqeebullah" was also included and was kept as a 1st point in the 5-points agenda of their long march to Islamabad. It is also thought that Naqeebullah Mehsud was targeted because of three major reasons:
1- He was a Pashtun.
2- He was from FATA (aslo called a safe heaven of terrorists–since Soviet-Afghan war).
3- He was from Mehsud tribe, whose some members are key members/linked to Talibans, as the killing of Naqeebullah Mehsud was a kind of racial targeting so the PTM leadership put his case on priority among the 5-point agenda and also a racial profiling is a common problem of all Pashtuns living in Pakistan.
The long march was started in the last week of January 2018, reaced Islamabad in February, and when it reaced Islamabad, the mainstream television channels and media outlets were not reporting and covering the activities of the PTM. Their only medium to interact with the rest of Pakistan and to keep them updated was (is) through social media.
This further strengthens their narrative of being sidelined and ignored by the state.
Some of the demands are partially met but things are going worse day by day as the crackdown, media blackout, missing the members of PTM, are still there at its place and they are facing problems from the security agencies when they arrange mass gathering in the country.
For the rest of the movement's past and recent stories i am sharing views of the experts who are directly ot indirectly part of this movement/having a close look of the movement and also i am sharing some videos of the families of the missing persons.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/09/opinion/pashtun-pakistan-young-killing.html
http://balochistanvoices.com/2018/03/pashtun-tahfuz-movement-ptm-media-concerns/
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1628826/6-pashtun-sit-new-political-awakening/
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/02/pakistani-army-manzoor-pashteen-pashtun
https://nation.com.pk/10-Apr-2018/media-blackout-of-ptm
https://t.co/AqTYLxTuLk?amp=1
https://www.dawn.com/news/1395002
https://scroll.in/article/877922/in...nt-is-gaining-ground-despite-a-media-blackout
https://thediplomat.com/2018/05/pak...ve-dismissal-of-the-pashtun-tahafuz-movement/

There are numerous other columns/stories which you can access easily on the internet.

Videos

According PTM leader Mohsin Dawar "The Air ticket of Manzoor Pashteen has been cancelled by the the airline and none of the airlines in Pakistan is confirming it in any flight."
#Da_Sanaga_Azadi_Da
What kind of freedom is this?
Pashtuns have no access to basic human rights...
#PashtunLongMarch2karachi

Out Idiot leaders must FIRST send all the Afghans back and put mines on Durand line so that anyone trying to cross illegally blows up. And we must do same what Israel do to Palestine, encourage over Pashtuns to buy lands in Afghanistan and then occupy it and make it part of Pakistan - Last not least, for every attack on our border forces flatten their towns and villages. Enough of this brotherhood.

We get it Punjabis are evil.....Its the same Punjabi Muslims that opened their hearts for ''Afghan brothers''. I hope more delusional Punjabi Muslims get exposed to the real racist mindset of Afghans.

PS: I know the historical reasons why Afghans hate Pakistan and Punjabis in particular. Get over yourself, you can't rule even Afghanistan never mind dreaming about ruling Punjab, try it this time we will send you back to stone ages(wait you're all ready in stone ages). :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom