What's new

Crackdown against the members of the Pashtun Tahaffuz Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I finish studies... definitely i will !

After finishing studies try to concentrate more on your own country. It is occupied by US and 27 other countries. Pashtuns who are living there are facing humiliation since 2001. Pakistani pathan khush hain jinko takleef pohchi jang k doran wo bhi door kardenge. In Sha Allah. Ap apni fikr karain bas

You can’t threat US... you don’t have ICMB that can hit US but US can rock you in few hours...
you can’t even defeat India... they defeated you four times... and one time you even loss half of the Pakistan :)

Why dont you join in next Time India attacks and take your alleged Hinterland back?

Atleast Bippin can have his war that way.

And France can claim another Land for their Fassad.

Everything Starts with that plane Ticket back Home.

You can choose Bollywood Songs and a Movie on the plane back.

I am sure Afghanistan is waiting for its #MeToo movement.

Guys,

Do not disrespect a lady. Disagree with her but not shame her or attack her honor.

You can’t threat US... you don’t have ICMB that can hit US but US can rock you in few hours...
you can’t even defeat India... they defeated you four times... and one time you even loss half of the Pakistan :)
Miss, you want Pakistan and US to fight a war? What good will come out of it?

Episodes of chest-thumping here notwithstanding, Pakistani establishment is not stupid.

Afghanistan is a mess due to people who cannot get over their internal rivalries and corruption. Terrorism is a major issue and ZERO TOLERANCE for it.

No sane country would want to be like Afghanistan.

@Sarah ahmedzai... poster above is American.... your asylum is in danger.... just agree with him

She is a lost soul living in delusion of a world that does not exist.... I m not sure... she may be just misguided than a true namak haram... they usually use their men for namak harami

@Sarah ahmedzai... poster above is American.... your asylum is in danger.... just agree with him
I am not the one who will put forward her documents for asylum like many Pakistanis do here in Europe...
zay khpal kar kaway!
Nema shpa shwa odygama!
Good Night!

Once I finish studies... definitely i will !
then just concentrate on finishing your studies and don't get involved in foreign funded crap that ma shaa Allah never has succeeded and in shaa Allah never will succeed. this game is way out of league. it's a one way ticket sista, the ones who pay you to try and split brothers in Islam make you sign your soul to them in blood. Your better off staying away from thus treachery for your your own good. Consider this as sincere advice from your nonpashtoon brother in Islam. And you'll be wise not to push your sisterly luck too much, it won't take us very long at all to start obeying Prophet Muhammad's pbuh for what he did to traitors after ghazwa e khansakh.

I am not the one who will put forward her documents for asylum like many Pakistanis do here in Europe...
zay khpal kar kaway!
Nema shpa shwa odygama!
Good Night!
you are currently on asylum in france. you have lost your mind

Reactions: Mrc
then just concentrate on finishing your studies and don't get involved in foreign funded crap that ma shaa Allah never has succeeded and in shaa Allah never will succeed. this game is way out of league. it's a one way ticket sista, the ones who pay you to try and split brothers in Islam make you sign your soul to them in blood. Your better off staying away from thus treachery for your your own good. Consider this as sincere advice from your nonpashtoon brother in Islam. And you'll be wise not to push your sisterly luck too much, it won't take us very long at all to start obeying Prophet Muhammad's pbuh for what he did to traitors after ghazwa e khansakh.

Keep Islam aside... don’t use it as a tool!
Good Night!

Keep Islam aside... don’t use it as a tool!
Good Night!
Oh I don't think so. Islam and its ideology is front and center to this entire fiasco. Let's face it, if Pakistan was a secular state, then no one in the west would ever pay a penny worth of attention west to your so called plight.

Reactions: Mrc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom