What's new

Crackdown against the members of the Pashtun Tahaffuz Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Pakistan army was justified in going in tribal areas to tackle terrorists. It's the prolonged stay that's creating issues i guess, Armies are not trained to handle civilians, it's responsibilty of local government/administration. they must step in and pick up the slack.
oh good start withdrawning ur army from Kashmir then :) .

@waz @WebMaster close this thread and ban sarah ahmedzai .

@Sarah Ahmadzai
I am going to report you to Pakistani authors and agencies, you seems to be living in France probably on Pakistani passport....try to get Indian or Afghan passport and ask your relatives to leave Pakistan ASAP since because of you there going to face quite a tough time.

Regards,

@WebMaster @Horus
Kindly check her I.P and if possible give it me since it helps me to report / locate this person.

Thanks and Regards.

@Sarah Ahmadzai
I am going to report you to Pakistani authors and agencies, you seems to be living in France probably on Pakistani passport....try to get Indian or Afghan passport and ask your relatives to leave Pakistan ASAP since because of you there going to face quite a tough time.

Regards,

@WebMaster @Horus
Kindly check her I.P and if possible give it me since it helps me to report / locate this person.

Thanks and Regards.

Calm down .......... there is no need to be perturbed by what a girl has to say. She deserves to voice her views, shutting down bitter views and voices isn't going to help.

Calm down .......... there is no need to be perturbed by what a girl has to say. She deserves to voice her views, shutting down bitter views and voices isn't going to help.
She is paid propaganda machine hence legible to handle with iron hands.

Pashtun land is my land and none has the right to stop me from living on my land!
Get lost! Idiot

Your fking land? You don't fking owe your own shithole called Afghanistan. It's under forigen occupation as we speak, the non Pakhtuns in Afghanistan don't even want to call themselves as Afghans, and on map whatever land is shown within borders of Afghanistan belong to Pakistan because it's us, the people of Indus who first civilized all this region. You don't owe a shit you namak haram princess. You are just living on borrowed time. You were sustained by the Pakistani citizens and their tax payers money, and since Karachi is the highest tax payer in Pakistan, most of your sustenance came from south.

There is only one land which is PAKISTAN. Period.

PS: I know the historical reasons why Afghans hate Pakistan and Punjabis in particular.
You mean the times they were sent running with their tails between their legs by "Punjabis" a couple centuries back time and again?

They are here to clean your mess of terrorism!
They are here to clean u Khuskhol

Guys,

Do not disrespect a lady. Disagree with her but not shame her or attack her honor.

Miss, you want Pakistan and US to fight a war? What good will come out of it?

Episodes of chest-thumping here notwithstanding, Pakistani establishment is not stupid.

Afghanistan is a mess due to people who cannot get over their internal rivalries and corruption. Terrorism is a major issue and ZERO TOLERANCE for it.

No sane country would want to be like Afghanistan.
She started it first saying stupid

They are here to clean u Khuskhol

She started it first saying stupid
She might be a spoiled princess but I do not condone attacks on a woman's honor. Not our values, bro.

She might be a spoiled princess but I do not condone attacks on a woman's honor. Not our values, bro.
Ok but u give respect u get it , We have values but that doesnt means they start to bully us . TBH Indians are better then afghans , Indians dont say 60% of pakistan is there's neither do they eat our taxes and zakat.

All Afghanistan is pakistani province from mizar sharif to kandhar
jalalabad is our provisional capital .

There is only one honour which is the motherland , Pakistan . Anyone who disrespect mother, needs to be crushed with utter disdain . Gender doesn't matter. Will you take abuse against your mother?

Old wise tales like These end up with honor killing phenonmenon.

Please do not mislead Kids.

Thanks

Peace Out
El Sidd

According PTM leader Mohsin Dawar "The Air ticket of Manzoor Pashteen has been cancelled by the the airline and none of the airlines in Pakistan is confirming it in any flight."
#Da_Sanaga_Azadi_Da
What kind of freedom is this?
Pashtuns have no access to basic human rights...
#PashtunLongMarch2karachi

You are nothing but a terrorist supporter. I hope someone on PDF alert the authorities of France on you.

Btw terrorists such as maszoor cannot be allowed on plane as he can threaten the lives of innocent travellers.

All Namak haram (as always) afghan refugees must be kicked out of Pakistan. No more Namak h@r@m1s.

@Sarah Ahmadzai

Regards,

@WebMaster @Horus

Thanks and Regards.
bro this is her twitter account, she is paid to tweet against pakistan 24/7
https://twitter.com/Sarah_Ahmadzai

when kunduuz massacre happened in afg people on twitter harrased her to make one tweet in sympathy of the pushtoons that died in the drone strike. for days she ignored it and then again was back to tweeting about PTM

her family still lives in pakistan 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom