Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
unnamed (6).jpg

unnamed (10).jpg

unnamed (7).jpg

unnamed (11).jpg

unnamed (13).jpg

I have not been to Pakistan in a while are those old school Bedford decorated busses still running

PKR 23000, bit expensive for a bus service, and they are allowing only 20 kg...wtf Is it an airplane?
How much does an air ticket cost?

PQSVARt.png

Last edited:
The interior and exterior photos don't match. :lol:
Only an idiot would think there's just one bus for the service. :lol:

PKR 23000, too expensive for a bus service, and they are allowing only 20 kg...wtf..is it an airplane?
How much does an air ticket cost?
From Islamabad to China it's around PKR. 70,000....virtually three times more than on the bus.

From Islamabad to China it's around PKR. 70,000....virtually three times more than on the bus.

Only a two-bit propaganda peddler would pass the interiors of a bus from Singapore as a Pakistani bus. I mean unless you are a suggesting that Pakistanis and Chinese have now started speaking Indonesian.

dilarang membuang sampah :lol:

unnamed (13).jpg

http://www.damrongsilp.com/2018/09/luxury-bus-seat-for-singapore-transtar-travel-singapore/

Only a propaganda peddler would pass the interiors of a bus from Singapore as a Pakistani bus. I mean unless you are a suggesting that Pakistanis and Chinese have now started speaking Indonesian.

dilarang membuang sampah :lol:

View attachment 508521

http://www.damrongsilp.com/2018/09/luxury-bus-seat-for-singapore-transtar-travel-singapore/
You are just a loser of the worst kind, i can post pictures of Pakistani buses with even more luxurious interiors but being an Indian how can you digest anything positive about Pakistan.
Here get your laughing gear around this.

1a.jpg

Luxury-Bus-Service-Q-Connect.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-28_10-41-22.jpeg
    upload_2018-10-28_10-41-22.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 62

I found out in fact is 3.88 times so I think it varies from 3-4 times less than the air ticket but the time is 3-4 more..However I would love to travel by bus once since it passes through the most scenic route on the planet.

Last edited:
You are just a loser of the worst kind, i can post pictures of Pakistani buses with even more luxurious interiors but being an Indian how can you digest anything positive about Pakistan.
Here get your laughing gear around this.

1a.jpg

Luxury-Bus-Service-Q-Connect.jpg
Slum dogs are jealous bunch of losers...inki shakalon par hi lanat hoti hai

Back
Top Bottom