What's new

Exclusive Pictures of Karachi's Metro Bus Service

Congrats all!! 135 posts deleted. exactly HALF of the entire 19 pages of this thread.
You all did a fine job of turning this thread in to a slum while debating slums themselves.

Thread re-opened.

Let this be a clear warning to ALL, this thread is about Pakistan and Karachi. Not India vs Pak shit shovelling contest.

Rofl bro, i am here to give a perspective, I am engineer, not a Mass Comm student, and if you deceived from simple pic, then really sorry, but Pune BRT still exist and intact.

Good to see you here matey.

This has to be the best measuring contest thread i came across in PDF......

Aye, me too. In a long while.

Congrats all!! 135 posts deleted. exactly HALF of the entire 19 pages of this thread.
You all did a fine job of turning this thread in to a slum while debating slums themselves.

Thread re-opened.

Let this be a clear warning to ALL, this thread is about Pakistan and Karachi. Not India vs Pak shit shovelling contest.

Good to see you here matey.

Aye, me too. In a long while.

Me too, IDF going little bit boring, so I am here for some fun. :P

This is sooo cute. They just don't learn. One after the other, lambs to the slaughter.

Please know, the amount of false flags I see really brings out some insecurities in you, and you tarnish your country's image too.

Here, Mr ''''Afghan'''' :lol:

IP scan:

Type:Broadband
Assignment:Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
in.png

State/Region:West Bengal
Latitude:22.5697 (22° 34′ 10.92″ N)
Longitude:88.3697 (88° 22′ 10.92″ E)

Dunno whats up with Indians, they just wannabe Afghans.

@Topic The political parties in Karachi need to think from brains not emotions. Put politics aside & start developing the city.

Guyz stop behaving like kids . And stop making A metro V/s B BRT comparision.
Its healthy to see that more Metro, monrails and BRT are coming in Sub continent mega cities.
Grow up dudes.
Kindly keep this thread to Karachi projects.

Back
Top Bottom