What's new

Exclusive Pictures of Karachi's Metro Bus Service

yes...people from 60z/70z say that Karachi was once one of the best cities of Pak...even better than today's islo....look what happened now!
mafia raj! and incompetent governments.. something happens in London and Karachi suffers.. says a lot.. somebody pledges to introduce new buses in karachi and transport mafia ceases the city... :(

mafia raj! and incompetent governments.. something happens in London and Karachi suffers.. says a lot.. somebody pledges to introduce new buses in karachi and transport mafia ceases the city... :(
i think when Altaf Hussain will die,everything will be ok then....dont worry!

Why complain? they love to vote for MQM (Altaf Bhai) If they are really fed up why don't they vote for other parties or why don't they protest, if they can't raise their concerns they let it be.

i think when Altaf Hussain will die,everything will be ok then....dont worry!

I don't think so! the seeds of hatred are too deep rooted in our society!.. After Altaf Hussain or Shahi Syed or Bilawal ... other goons are in pipeline.. quite trained to proceed with the agenda of their ancestors.. be realistic!.. Till people karachi themselves don't reject these mafia goons... nothing shall change..

I don't think so! the seeds of hatred are too deep rooted in our society!.. After Altaf Hussain or Shahi Syed or Bilawal ... other goons are in pipeline.. quite trained to proceed with the agenda of their ancestors.. be realistic!.. Till people karachi themselves don't reject these mafia goons... nothing shall change..
no but the infulence will reduce trust me....provided he dies a natural death and is not killed otherwise he will turn into another cult like Buttuism you know!

things will get better then...! you will see! because it will be easy to control the criminals then!

no but the infulence will reduce trust me....provided he dies a natural death and is not killed otherwise he will turn into another cult like Buttuism you know!

things will get better then...! you will see! because it will be easy to control the criminals then!

what a pity that for progress of a metropolitan people are craving for the death of one person.. says a lot about the moribund society and collapse of institutions of power..

what a pity that for progress of a metropolitan people are craving for the death of one person.. says a lot about the moribund society and collapse of institutions of power..
o so you are a MQM supporter? hahaha and in all those mins i thought you are agaisnt Altaf Hussain etc so i was frankly talking about his death wegera with you lol:ph34r: now dont kill me!:fie:

Not even close enough to what Indian private sector is doing in tier 2 cities in India.

Gift City Ahmadabad

cropped-gift-city.jpg

Has Baharia project started yet ?

Every city has got those - But the size & number matter.

And did you forget rest of my points - Skyscrapers,modern airport,mono rail,metro rail....and I forgot the satellte city Navi Mumbai (worlds largest planned city ) & Navi Mumbai Metro...

Dude please,its Bangladesh

Now Mass Rapid Transit In India - This is what Pakistan needs..

Delhi

17488af770ad6a0939a80f924b26359a_ls.jpg

Gurgaon

96jb.jpg

Jaipur Metro

19metro4.jpg

Banglore

namma-metro.jpg

Chennai

interior-exterior-shots-of-chennai-metro.jpg

Mumbai

v77094.jpg

Mumbai Monorail

DE04_MONORAIL_1572975f.jpg
Bro, don't even compare India to Pakistan in these terms. India is building 70-100 state of the art cities from the ground up under the DMIC with most set to have BRTS, Metros and Monorails. India is spending 1TN USD on infra by 2018 and now Modi is in office- game.set.match. Degrading it to an India vs Pakistan debate is pointless and not constructive, both nations have their problems let them address them independently. Showing off India's infrastructure isn't going to help Pakistan with its infra issues is it?

it is not about people of Karachi supporting MQM or not. If the federal and provincial governments would have given Karachi its due care and importance things would have been far better.

Well,that guy was arguing that 'Indian private sector is yet to launch huge schemes like dha city karachi and bahria town karachi.' So I was referring to projects from tier 2 Indian cities.
Fair enough, should've referenced DLF's Cyber City too in that case ;)

it is not about people of Karachi supporting MQM or not. If the federal and provincial governments would have given Karachi its due care and importance things would have been far better.

I am not exclusively talking about MQM.. I am talking about all those parties who have been ruling Karachi for the last 6 decades... what have they given to people of Karachi except terror! once Karachi was the most progressive city in the region if not world... and guess what .. only those parties were in power in center as well.. so in my opinion, federal or provincial... are two sides of the same coin.. Now Qaim Ali Shah is making mockery of poor women of Thar that they should give birth in hospitals not with the help of midwife at homes... whole house laughed at his statement without raising question as to how many hospitals PPP has established in Thar... this tells a lot... how we have collapsed and Karachi suffered...

Back
Top Bottom