What's new

Exclusive Pictures of Karachi's Metro Bus Service

Laptop Scheme
Free books scheme
Free lunch scheme
but all these are provincial Government initiatives by Punjab Government, while half Sind government is filling Zardari's pockets and other half Altaf's

I don't care about India. It can be a shithole for all I care. My concern is that why the financial hub of Pakistan is forced to live in these conditions while we have agreements after agreements being signed for Lahore.

Metro Bus - Lahore
Metro Train - Lahore
Metro Bus again - RawalPindi
Metro Bus - Faisalabad

Karachi - ??????

What is this?

Laptop Scheme
Free books scheme
Free lunch scheme
but all these are provincial Government initiatives by Punjab Government, while half Sind government is filling Zardari's pockets and other half Altaf's

munni jawan ho gye

sheela badnaam hogye

magar munne ko aqal nahi aye abhi tk

LOL look who's talking, abay munnay altaf ko poojna to choro phir baat karna aqal ki, I guarantee if he orders you to bow to him, you will not only do that without hesitation but bust your *** proving that it is rightly justified

munni jawan ho gye

sheela badnaam hogye

magar munne ko aqal nahi aye abhi tk

Population should be controlled on emergency basis if we somehow want to keep alive the hope of aesthetically pleasing metropolis(society) one day.

Provincial govt of Punjab is doing something good for Punjab but what Sindh government is doing for Sindh......???
fedral gov jo bayja support kar rahi unhay .. btw is punjabigiri ki waja say hi PAKISTAN k sab se baray province may no entry ha inki .... fedral gov ko bhi bas punjab dikh raha ..

Yes all buses are double decker. In fact triple decker. Karachiites pay so much tax so they definitely deserve this in return from the state.

This is why I created this poll.... Karachi, Lahore or Pindi etc?

been to Karachi for 2 days and realized it.. clearly everyone on the thread, despite being from whatever political orientation agrees with the fact that Karachi should be given priority.

karachi needs metro trains alongwith metro buses ... but mafia mafia mafia.. :hang2:

Now , Orangi is worlds largest slum...
Indian calling orangi slum, u mad?

road infra ?
Our highways were made well before india started planning its own.

What happened to this project >

bahria-town-karachi-brt.jpg
Bahria town Karachi isnt complete yet.

Pakistan has been signing pacts since 1970s even before India considered a metro trains. Today India has metro trains built or U/C in over 20 cities and Pakistan is still looking to secure funding and signing pacts. :lol:
Yes Pakistan takes time but have you seen the quality of our projects, none of Indian cities have an organized bus system that can compete with Lahore/Islamabad metrobus.

Last edited:
Nah Orangi is Karachi's downtown.Happy now ?

Talk about the present,not the past-I was also specifically referring to Mumbai's road infra-intracity expressways,flyovers & elevated highways ,and Bandra Worli Sea link.
Call me when your private sectors launch huge schemes like dha city karachi and bahria town karachi.
13367636484_edef967768_b.jpg

Even Peshawar has flyovers, gt roads and elevated highways, whats your point?

Yes Pakistan takes time but have you seen the quality of our projects, none of Indian cities have an organized bus system that can compete with Lahore/Islamabad metrobus.
Yes, they do.
Delhi, Ahmedabad and Indore, all have BRTS.

That said, now all the Tier 1 cities of India are building Metro's instead of BRT's. As a nation, our focus is no longer on BRT's but on Metro. That is considered a better solution to traffic and environmental problems than BRTS.

By next year ie 2015, 10 cities of India will already have Metro systems working.

Work on others are also going on but they will take more time to come online.

P.S: I agree, Indian road systems are not as good as the Pakistani road system. Kudos to Pakistan for building it. Unfortunately, India never realized that building highways was even important till 1995. We have been powering through since then and within this decade, India will surpass Pakistan.

And I dont begrudge Pakistan any development. I hope India and Pakistan both develop very very fast. Its not a luxury for us, its a matter of survival.

Last edited:
I saw a nat geo documentary on mumbai yesterday with its 70% population living in slums .. spare us the sermons please.
that is why the government has set up the SRA(slum rehabilitation authority) to shift the slum population to a better place by building new houses

These are the pictures of amazing and one of its kind metro bus service that people of Karachi have. Obviously it is the most advanced system that has ever existed in human history. This is what tax payers of Karachi have to go through everyday.

Karachi%20Bus.jpg

622067-busminicoachurbantransportovercrowdingoverloadedkarachiphotorashidajmeri-1382651669-269-640x480.jpg

1384442710-8765.jpg

public-transport.jpg
Thanks to this mafia Karachi's MT Plan is on papers since last couple of decades. Now it will suffer at the hands of Metro Mafia. What Karachi needs is an MRT system and underground trains. Couple of projects like KRTC and Green buses have already failed to provide needed support.

and you are even lower than Bangladesh, in many standards, you cant even match their financial power in 5 yrs..
Speak Truth with Facts:
Smaller countries tend to be grow fast.....bcoz they've Less land to cover in comparison to Us...
and we grow much faster then India in next 10 years....Bet with me
I don't care about India. It can be a shithole for all I care. My concern is that why the financial hub of Pakistan is forced to live in these conditions while we have agreements after agreements being signed for Lahore.
Metro Bus - Lahore
Metro Train - Lahore
Metro Bus again - RawalPindi
Metro Bus - Faisalabad
Karachi - ??????
What is this?

then don't take tax from Karachi either. Also don't use Karachi port for imports/exports. Don't use Karachi resources and I would have no issues with this suggestion.
Gussa.........Nishta
Ye kon C parliament hy........we;re enjoying thread......
Word of Caution: Dont vote MQM / PPPP again

Are these Karachi local buses that run inside the city ?

I see only private buses .

Karachi had it's own service called KTC two decades earlier they were fcked and transport business was handed over to mafias most originating from pukhtoon areas of Pakistan most were professional smugglers (narc and weapons)

If transport mafias were not involved in Karachi, this city's bus systems would have evolved into one of the best in South Asia. In time of Naimat ullah & Mustafa Kamal work was done but mafia destroyed all projects. Now this mafia is destroying traffic system with 6/9 seats auto rickshaws & Ching chees :angry:

Back
Top Bottom