What's new

Exclusive Pictures of Karachi's Metro Bus Service

These are the pictures of amazing and one of its kind metro bus service that people of Karachi have. Obviously it is the most advanced system that has ever existed in human history. This is what tax payers of Karachi have to go through everyday.

Karachi%20Bus.jpg

622067-busminicoachurbantransportovercrowdingoverloadedkarachiphotorashidajmeri-1382651669-269-640x480.jpg

1384442710-8765.jpg

public-transport.jpg

I experienced KHAN coach, lol these are very high speed rough driven full loaded buses.

I experienced KHAN coach, lol these are very high speed rough driven full loaded buses.

Those local coaches were introduced in 1993 in yellow cab scheme era of NS but if you take history all attempts to improve public transport system of Karachi is neutralized by transport mafia.

Karachi had it's own service called KTC two decades earlier they were fcked and transport business was handed over to mafias most originating from pukhtoon areas of Pakistan most were professional smugglers (narc and weapons)

I guessed as much.

Those local coaches were introduced in 1993 in yellow cab scheme era of NS but if you take history all attempts to improve public transport system of Karachi is neutralized by transport mafia.

Bro, you may know karachi is full of mafia Transport Mafia, Trafic police mafia, land mafia, water tanker mafia, Batha Mafia, Target killers, Police mafia , and now Rangers Mafia.

Many project launched but failed because of Karachi is very populated city and geographically it is not possible, very huge investment need for transportation Thousand of routes are in karachi and need hundred of thousand buses with affordable fair.

Bro, you may know Karachi is full of mafia Transport Mafia, Traffic police mafia, land mafia, water tanker mafia, Batha Mafia, Target killers, Police mafia , and now Rangers Mafia.
Many project launched but failed because of Karachi is very populated city and geographically it is not possible, very huge investment need for transportation Thousand of routes are in Karachi and need hundred of thousand buses with affordable fair.

Its not about the size of the city, its about the people who live here, most people who came here for work don't care about the city because they don't have families here, majority of the people just don't care about the city all of them needs to be thrown out of the city or strict laws should be implemented.

In just one months time people from all over country will flood in the city as month of Ramadan are approaching fast and people know they can earn here a lot in this time, life become very problematic in these kind of situation.

That's nothing! You haven't seen India's bullet trains - the most advanced in the world...

tumblr_l69zpkhYFE1qzpe8u

overcrowded-train-india-34525.jpg

:(:o:

O ! theri Khair South Asia kab sudrega ?

Its not about the size of the city, its about the people who live here, most people who came here for work don't care about the city because they don't have families here, majority of the people just don't care about the city all of them needs to be thrown out of the city or strict laws should be implemented

Yup the truth behind karachi, but what about local government they are not came from other part of Pakistan.
Nighahen doondh Doondh kar thak gayie kahan he koi MUSTAFA KAMA / NAIMAT ULLAH KHAN jaisa banda.

Last edited:
That's nothing! You haven't seen India's bullet trains - the most advanced in the world...

tumblr_l69zpkhYFE1qzpe8u

These things doesn't happen anymore, at least not like it used too. If u wanna prove me wrong post pics from 2014 not same old same old eveytime.

tumblr_l69zpkhYFE1qzpe8u

These things doesn't happen anymore, at least not like it used too. If u wanna prove me wrong post pics from 2014 not same old same old eveytime.

Yup the truth behind karachi, but what about local government they are not came from other part of Pakistan.
Nighahen doondh Doondh kar thak gayie kahan he koi MUSTAFA KAMA / NAIMAT ULLAH KHAN jaisa banda.

All parties want to capture Karachi they don't want to share it as no one have full control / have support in Karachi. In all that people of Karachi are the ones who suffers.

These are the pictures of amazing and one of its kind metro bus service that people of Karachi have. Obviously it is the most advanced system that has ever existed in human history. This is what tax payers of Karachi have to go through everyday.

Karachi%20Bus.jpg

622067-busminicoachurbantransportovercrowdingoverloadedkarachiphotorashidajmeri-1382651669-269-640x480.jpg

1384442710-8765.jpg

public-transport.jpg
kambahkt, ansoo aa gaye, man khi is khi, apne aap mein hi ek duniya hai, back in the mid-90's there was a trend of yellow cab in the city, lots of memory yaara jo bhi hai, jaisa bhi hai, per apna hai

So those pics are photoshopped? o_O

Photoshopped, may be, possible. May be possible, little be too old, see the signals, IR already converted there all analog/manned signal to digital in 90's,

btw, it definitely Photoshopped, how the driver driving the train without looking ahead.o_O

kambahkt, ansoo aa gaye, man khi is khi, apne aap mein hi ek duniya hai, back in the mid-90's there was a trend of yellow cab in the city, lots of memory yaara jo bhi hai, jaisa bhi hai, per apna hai

Karachi is love. No any other city with no matter any BRT or metro can take its place. It is where I belong to. It is where the home is. No matter what happens it is my city and I know it will survive.

Dear Karachi, you shall survive – The Express Tribune

Karachi%20Bus.jpg

1384442710-8765.jpg

public-transport.jpg
i sometimes feel sorry for ppl of Karachi....they definately deserve better!

Back
Top Bottom