What's new

If you have a question, you will get an answer

fitpOsitive

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This is rather a philosophical thread. I always had big questions in my mind, I still have. But with passage of time, I am convinced of the fact that if you have a question, you will get an answer for that.
For example: according to hadith, muslims will fight jews and everyone of the fighting jew will be killed. And if a jew will try to hide behind stone or tree that stone and tree will tell muslims that a jew is behind me.
Such a brutality, I always thought. How in our right minds we will do this to follow humans? I also has doubts about a large Christian army attacking middle east.

But then we saw what Israelis did to Palestinians. This cleared my mind about my first question, and also why this will happen.
About my second question, I am still curious and I think the time is not far when this will also happen. I have another question that whether with Qayamah, this earth will really be destroyed or everything that's mentioned in Quraan will take place in some parallel world?
But this is what I got answer or I am expecting an answers for. What do you think about this topic, whether we eventually get answers for all the questions we have?

Be curious.

There are numerous verses describing Resurrection and Judgement Day in the Quran. Read them. Basically, everything in the universe will be wrapped up except Earth which will become plain, level ground, no ocean, mountain, river, grass or tree.

Back
Top Bottom