What's new

CPEC Luxury Passenger Bus Service

Dont be too scared Jammer Mia, he Just pointed a Genuine Error ( Just like some Indian Morons used JF17 pic lol , no offence :) )

Thanx for a Great Post. Loved the Pics.

Btw, Its truely ironic that how YOUR definition "looser" fits better for some senior / elite guys who post MORE about Indian Pilots / rapes / and "Negative" stuff for pointless self masturbation.

On Topic :

Great Start, These initiatives are the REAL progress of South Asia as a whole.
Not quite in same category as the JF-17 since the interior of a coach can't be compared to your enemy's weapon system which might even attack you one day.
As for your high horse morals, one just needs to visit any Indian forum, going by your own definition, they all tend to live for only this purpose.

You are just a loser of the worst kind, i can post pictures of Pakistani buses with even more luxurious interiors but being an Indian how can you digest anything positive about Pakistan.
Here get your laughing gear around this.

1a.jpg

Luxury-Bus-Service-Q-Connect.jpg

Its just a freaking bus service, why on earth would it bother me? Its just fake representation and misleading that is all. People might read your thread and book the bus ticket, thinking that it is a luxury recliner 1 X 1 bus service, when in reality it is just a bog standard bus service.

Why mislead the people? Unless of course you are a bus ticket agent and get a commission out of getting people to book the tickets by misleading them!

Its just a freaking bus service, why on earth would it bother me? Its just fake representation and misleading that is all. People might read your thread and book the bus ticket, thinking that it is a luxury recliner 1 X 1 bus service, when in reality it is just a bog standard bus service.
Now you are contradicting yourself, indeed it's just a bus service but still you seem so concerned about it's interior and if you really think some one will book a ticket after reading my post, then rest assured they will be even more surprised.
Why mislead the people? Unless of course you are a bus ticket agent and get a commission out of getting people to book the tickets by misleading them!
Here you go again about just a freaking bus service, :lol:.....rest assured, i am no agent but you seem to be an expert at Tatta service.

Now you are contradicting yourself, indeed it's just a bus service but still you seem so concerned about it's interior and if you really think some one will book a ticket after reading my post, then rest assured they will be even more surprised.

Here you go again about just a freaking bus service, :lol:.....rest assured, i am no agent but you seem to be an expert at Tatta service.

At least have the decency to delete the misleading pictures now that it has been pointed out that the pictures are not from the CPEC bus service, in fact not even from Pakistan. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom