What's new

CPEC another kala bagh dam ?

So that is why IK meet Modi. Good going IK:cheers:
what r u trying to say? he was invited to a conference . modi invited to meet him. Nawaz never can go to a conference bcoz he cant speak without notes or do a live show .

Nawaz just meet modi and all his family members met them as well. what was it about?

Governor KPK,opposition Parties PMLN,PPP,ANP,JUIF etc etc on same page as KPK Gov on CPEC Issue

2wlynua.gif

CPEC ka eastern route as an additional route ban raha tha ab ussay hi as a main route treat kiya ja raha . sirf or sirf punjab ko profit pohchanay k liye . or kuch ni ha khuli punjabigiri ha ye . #supportkhattak.

Last edited:
CPEC ka eastern route as an additional route ban raha tha ab ussay hi as a nain route treat kiya ja raha . sirf or sirf punjab ko profit pohchanay k liye . or kuch ni ha khuli punjabigiri ha ye . #supportkhattak.

Khair ho....vote mangnay punjab na aana ab.....

I fail to understand when we will grow up to be Pakistanis. If we have not learnt the lesson in six decades, perhaps we are heading for extinction.

Well demands of KPK is totally BS

Road:
They are asking for Motorway through KPK ? is there to much traffic there? they already has Islamabad Peshawar Motorway
Railway:
The Gov is Electrifying and Upgrading tracks from Peshawar to Karachi... they also want railway to run in D i Khan and other cities of KPK (i.e non-profitable routes yet)
Economic Zones:
Gov already pointed out the Places where there'll be economic zones in evey province if they (Provincial Gov) want more they can make it themselves
Power Plants:
there are Dams that's gonna build in KPK what they want is Solar Thermal RLNG wind plants in KPK

The time is near that they gonna ask Orange Metro Train in Peshawar to :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well demands of KPK is totally BS

Road:
They are asking for Motorway through KPK ? is there to much traffic there? they already has Islamabad Peshawar Motorway
Railway:
The Gov is Electrifying and Upgrading tracks from Peshawar to Karachi... they also want railway to run in D i Khan and other cities of KPK (i.e non-profitable routes yet)
Economic Zones:
Gov already pointed out the Places where there'll be economic zones in evey province if they (Provincial Gov) want more they can make it themselves
Power Plants:
there are Dams that's gonna build in KPK what they want is Solar Thermal RLNG wind plants in KPK

The time is near that they gonna ask Orange Metro Train in Peshawar to :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Orange line train profitable hongi?
Punjab do have railway tracks at nonprofitable routes .
Ground reality ya ha k eastern route jo k secondary route tha us pe kaam tezi se jari ha . jab k Western route jo k main route ha us pe kaam ka koi ata pata ni ha .

Pakistani bano punjabi ni .

Last edited:
Ground reality ya ha k eastern route jo k secondary route tha us pe kaam tezi se jari ha . jab k Western route jo k main route ha us pe kaam ka koi ata pata ni ha .

For More updates and pictures on CPEC visit this thread
China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) | Updates & Discussions

Are you really serious???
Metro bus me 80000 people travel kr rhay hain Rawalpindi me and much greater numbers in Lahore Metro bus it can be profitable

Yes there are routes which are not profitable but are trains running on that area? or they are upgrading them? No

now Look at western Route

8184_513364102165478_5616027285985096879_n.jpg

1972271_1179525188742570_3889619722031816295_n.jpg

12400675_514334045401817_3376139968935613587_n.jpg

Burhan - DI Khan (KPK)
Burhan-%20DI%20Khan%20CPEC_zpsihovfdgw.jpg

pre-qualification-notice-for-china-pakistan-economic-corridor-(cpec)-western-route-barahma-bahtar-to-d.i.khan(package-i-to-v)-.jpg

Hazara Expressway/ Motorway

1609999_1268852229795418_7649462206445600738_n.jpg

947013_1268852526462055_3125315683629076652_n.jpg

Western route of CPEC to be completed by 2018
QUETTA: The western route of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), which would connect the port city of Gwadar with Quetta via Khuzdar, would be completed by 2018, said National Highway Authority (NHA) Chairman Shahid Ashraf Tarar on Tuesday.

He told Balochistan Chief Minister Nawab Sanaullah Zehri that 95 per cent of construction work on Gwadar-Ratodero road had been completed. However, he said, security was needed to complete all road projects (in the province) in time.

The CM assured Mr Tarar that his government would provide security to engineers, technical staff and labourers involved in the execution of CPEC and other road projects.

During their meeting, Mr Zehri and the NHA head discussed ongoing road projects in Balochistan, particularly those related to the economic corridor.

The CPEC is a 3,000-km network of roads, railways and oil and gas pipelines from Gwadar port to Kashgar city in north-western China’s Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region. Gwadar is the port of origin and starting point for the CPEC.

The meeting reviewed pace of work on ongoing road projects in Balochistan and decided to accelerate it to ensure timely completion of the roads, which would link Gwadar port with rest of the country.

PAKISTANI BANE HUAY HAIN SIYASAT NA CHAMKAO

Well PTI knows the success of CPEC is a failure of PTI to get any votes comes next election, talk about Siasat of insaaf

lol at the mentality of Potians...So KPK is creating problems since the inception of CPEC because there is no work being done on western route!!! western route is where KPK is and where all the problems are!!!

Pakistani bano punjabi hater na bano.

Well PTI knows the success of CPEC is a failure of PTI to get any votes comes next election, talk about Siasat of insaaf

Exactly... Spot on....

All the power plants that are under Construction gonna be completed in 2017
Karachi lahore motorway in 2017
Metro train in 2017
new railway engines from GE in 2017
western route in 2017

jalan to hogi 3 saal Dharna dharna ro k 2 saal me ab aag hi lagani hai

PAKISTANI BANE HUAY HAIN SIYASAT NA CHAMKAO
To be simple agar itnay hi bara muhib e watan Pakistani ho to eastern route ko skip ker k western route complete ker lo pehlay .
Wo ho ni sakta kyun k punjabigiri bi to farz ha . har phal pehlay punjab khaye ga jo punjab k khilaaf bola wo traitor or anti Pakistan ha . purana drama ha punjab ka .
Na hi may pti ka voter hu na hi kpk mey rehta hu so siyasat na lao beech mey.

Back
Top Bottom