What's new

CPEC another kala bagh dam ?

PMLN is trying to befit Punjab the most out of this project. it is the right of KPK to stand up for the rights of its people. State bank is also very critical of transparency of fund utilization , Nawaz Sharif should remember he is not PM of Punjab but whole Pakistan. So far his steps is only against smaller provinces . NAB is only taking action in KPK and Sindh. Anti terrorist operation is only in sindh .

So this randomly generated pic is more valid tgan government official website??

PK is playing dirty opposition.
At least politician should show some patriotism over politics already loose many billions during Dharnazz, CPEC is a ray of light for Pakistan I beg to those please for God sake don't derails it.

pti at it again i wonder why people are not mentioning pti, they want to bring down n so bad they dont even care how they look now... morons...

PTI will be shot down during mid flight... PML n ministers are saying openly they have been anticipating this from begining....

Only thing is IK will loose heavily from his support from punjab and sindh...

خٹک صحیح که رہا ہے .. پنجاب ور سندھ میں موٹروے فائبر آپٹک اور گیس پائپ لائن بنا رہے ہو تو بلوچستان اور پختونخوا نے کیا بگاڑا ہے کسی کا ؟ سب ..کے ساتھ برابری کا سلوک کرو

Oh bhai.... masla brabari ka nahin hay....fibre optic bhi hay...pipe lines bhi....
Masla politics ka hay....dirty little games our politicians play....

Masla politics ka hay....dirty little games our politicians play....

Even "N" League KPK its ally JUI is supporting Khattak in his political gains.. why?

Considering historical track record, I don't trust Noora league. There must be something fishy that KPK is going crazy. I don't doubt Imran Khan credibility, if he is on board with Khattak, I think there is something fishy.

Even "N" League KPK its ally JUI is supporting Khattak in his political gains.. why?

Let PTI take a step.... they will all back down.... u watch.... dobara container per charha rahain hain IK ko

Let PTI take a step.... they will all back down.... u watch.... dobara container per charha rahain hain IK ko

This time they have back of all parties including PMLN KPK unlike old dharna.....

the same guys whom burred kala bagh dam are now again active against CPEC . and i see future of this project bleach

it'll not become Kala bagh Insha Allah

Let black sheep do their work to distract... its almost complete work is going on super speed by the time they come out it will be complete..Army and stablishment is responsible for Pak's economys life line.
People of Pak is way too smarter than before..
ANP some nationalists PPP moulana exposed already..
Insha'Allah khair..

PK is playing dirty opposition.

We (The Punjabi Establishment) haven't learnt anything from Fall of Dhaka. Instead of meeting Pashtuns' right or even wrong demands just to heel the burns of 3+ deacdes long war imposed by none other than us, we are once again up to blame them traitors and blah blah. Why don't we seperate them for once and all if they are all this much disloyal to State.

We (The Punjabi Establishment) haven't learnt anything from Fall of Dhaka. Instead of meeting Pashtuns' right or even wrong demands just to heel the burns of 3+ deacdes long war imposed by none other than us, we are once again up to blame them traitors and blah blah. Why don't we seperate them for once and all if they are all this much disloyal to State.

Great words......
Just imagine how these words will bring final end of IK as national leader....

It is not clear what precisely is the issue at stake, with all the emotional rhetoric in play, but what is evident is that the concerns raised in November, and echoed in the resolution of the provincial assembly, do not appear to have been resolved.

These issues will continue to come up as it is "Mukhalifat Barai Mukhalifat@" Our politicians are very good at having myopic view of things when birds eye view does not permit political scoring.

Let's hope not but this shows his every party in Pakistan is extremely childish and selfish. We have the golden ticket in our hands we are screwing it up on all of this. PPP shouldn't even open their mouths on this. The most corrupt party berating another party on transparency is laughable to say the least. The thing is that every province is right now being consumed by greed due to the high economic progress this corridor brings and they will see this project destroyed to satisfy their greedy egos.
Fully agree. Our political parties behave like children when it comes to guarding individual interests.

As one Baloch student from Gwadar reminded me, Karachi was once a Baloch-dominant region. It was even named aftera Baloch woman, Mahi Kulachi. But in the name of development and urbanization, the authorities gradually transformed the Baloch majority of Karachi into a minority. Henow fears that it might be Gwadar’s turn, and that this time it might even entail all of Balochistan.

Such wrong notions are brewed in the minds of our youth. First beneficiary of this corridor will be the people of Gwadar itself. It will provide them opportunity to open hotels, manpower placement companies, modern IT infra structure and if they behave sensibly tourism. Gwadar has one of the finest beaches in the world, which can attract tourist attraction provided our brothers of the region view the economic game at macro level.

“We are not against the Gwadar deep seaport, CPEC or any other developmental project,” Kabeer said in an interview with The Nation (9 July 2015). “But if it is meant to marginalize the native people like Red Indians then we would not allow it to happen.”
See again a negative propaganda to safeguard their own Feudal authorities.

I think it is time we look at things maturely. CPEC is neither an independent project nor funded by Pakistan alone. China is a major stakeholder. Chinese are very meticulous about their costs, they may appease someone monetarily to achieve their objective but would not compromise on the best route. Below are few links which when correlated can give some food for thought. It is not only CPEC which will deliver the benefits. Our Motorways, National Highways and Railway network will also play a vital role. In the sidelines airline industry will find opportunity to start flights in areas around CPEC. Even if some province has to compromise a bit it should not make any difference. How does it make any difference if this corridors diverts to Punjab from Hasanabdal for a while. Peshawar is already connected to Islamabad and Hasanabdal via GT road and Motorway. I think if following given below route materialize, neglected cities like DIK and Quetta will benefit most. And no need to further emphasize what benefits it would bring to Panjgor, Zhob, Kalat, etc. If people from Balochistan oppose this corridor, i feel pity on their intelligence and they lose the right to say that Balochistan has been left behind.

Is the New Silk Road really an economic corridor for China and Pakistan? – The Express Tribune Blog
China-Pakistan Economic Corridor Western Route – Complete and Final Road Map | Travel, Tourism, Transport and Politics of Pakistan
worthwhile to look at topography as well.
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/middle_east_and_asia/pakistan_rel96.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom