What's new

Country is at War and WebMaster and MODS have tension of their Website Ratings

imran169

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I Hate to say this but @WebMaster and @mods attitude today are very heart breaking.. When an attack happens in India, all of the Indians start blaming Pakistan and no one gets banned...No Indian gets banned on Indian forums when Indians start spewing against Pakistan for any reason.. You can check it too on their forums but here on mighty defence.pk, I see most of Pakistanis gets banned today just because they blame India..!
Defence.pk page blames India straight but when we do it then we got a ban? MODS ( the self-proclaimed intellectuals of Pakistan Defence) needs to check their behavior, if you love India so much then go sit in their lap instead of showing here your TWO FACES...!

I Hate to say this but @WebMaster and @mods attitude today are very heart breaking.. When an attack happens in India, all of the Indians start blaming Pakistan and no one gets banned...No Indian gets banned on Indian forums when Indians start spewing against Pakistan for any reason.. You can check it too on their forums but here on mighty defence.pk, I see most of Pakistanis gets banned today just because they blame India..!
Defence.pk page blames India straight but when we do it then we got a ban? MODS ( the self-proclaimed intellectuals of Pakistan Defence) needs to check their behavior, if you love India so much then go sit in their lap instead of showing here your TWO FACES...!
India is connected but still a third party main culprits are your afghan brothers aka northern alliance aka NDS aka abdullah abdullah
You can reason with an indian but not with an afghan, thats why their is an ALLAH AZAB on them for the past 30 years in the shape of foriegn occupation

@imran169
We are Pakistanis and we must maintain the dignity of not being biased, if they show their bad side it is not necessary that we too stoop to that level. We should act as hosts they are guests since it is Defense PK not Indian defense. We must show the difference between Bharat Rakshak and Defence PK where even a Pakistani presence not tolerated.
Log on any Indian defense forum and check the difference by your self.

I've seen Indian threads; its filled with hate, envy, insults, racism, jealousy, and if you try to correct anyone or stand up you get banned - but they arent our teachers, we are unique we follow our own rules not the rules of others.

Never to forget that we are ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN.

Being Muslims we never intend to act which may ever harm any innocent despite of any religion, colour, language or cast. We are never in favor of proxies to damage any one. However, our take for ongoing war is like to deal it with iron fist and the soon will be their facilitators. Let the war against terrorism be over and cleaning be done, we know how to deal with external intruders. Pakistan will bring each & every evidence to the Int'l forums by every mean of diplomacy. The days of interference of externals are numbered and not to be the same cowards, we are rightly aligned and moving forward. Pakistan will strive and help for better Afghanistan and in the same time our Kashmir cause will never be distracted nor faded. Pakistan never worked on such doctrine of proxies to achieve any evil agenda though it suits to devils most. We will always remain defensive for our own sovereignty though will play our part to help region for peace and growth. If we play the same style like what our enemy does, there will be no difference between us & evil and why to give the world a chance to blame us in any manner though we never mean for such destruction.

Pakistan Zindabad

well here you can see, we are getting lessons, how ethical should be. lol salute to u all. who are defending indians insults and abuses for pakistan.

i am agree with @rockstar08 a bitter truth, but its true. Money talks

dude...get a good heart....why venting your frustration born out of other forums in this forum....we all here are fellow forumers, our views may not be the same but it actually help running the forum and widen the horizons of our knowledge and perceptions...

By using derogatory language against the WebMaster who makes sure this platform is available to us, you have actually proved you can go mad at anyone!

look here is a thing,when i go through old threads,l see many more banned indian then pak members.
and in no way mods are biased towards indian member if anything its the other way around.
one more thing,during pathankot attack,many indian member accused pak authorities.
otoh,when some pak member did the same they brought religion into play.then it becomes totally different issue(insulting religion)which is totally banned.
@WebMaster https://defence.pk/members/webmaster.2/
is it true that most traffic on this site comes from india?

So its justified for you to abuse an Indian?????

FYI when the attack happened in IAF base even many Indians and Pakistanis were banned for steping out of line.. MODS are just doing their job

well here you can see, we are getting lessons, how ethical should be. lol salute to u all. who are defending indians insults and abuses for pakistan.

i am agree with @rockstar08 a bitter truth, but its true. Money talks
Sorry brother since its defence PK we have attitude and manners of Pakistan army, live with dignity, manners and respect even in war show proper respect. Be a soldier of Pakistan who lives dies for the nation with proud manner and respect.

look here is a thing,when i go through old threads,l see many more banned indian then pak members.
and in no way mods are biased towards indian member if anything its the other way around.
one more thing,during pathankot attack,many indian member accused pak authorities.
otoh,when some pak member did the same they brought religion into play.then it becomes totally different issue(insulting religion)which is totally banned.
@WebMaster
is it true that most traffic on this site comes from india?
Sorry me replying for sure not on behalf of @WebMaster but would like to say yes may be because of moderation and bias less attitude towards Indian members.

Sorry brother since its defence PK we have attitude and manners of Pakistan army, live with dignity, manners and respect even in war show proper respect. Be a soldier of Pakistan who lives dies for the nation with proud manner and respect.

Sorry me replying for sure not on behalf of @WebMaster but would like to say yes may be because of moderation and biasness attitude towards Indian members.

Well then we should be dignify enough to say the truth also rather than playing diplomacy always. We don't nee to be apologetic all the time. Even Afghans are better where they dare to blame us though we didnt have done any thing. May b we can learn from them a bit,

Back
Top Bottom