What's new

Country is at War and WebMaster and MODS have tension of their Website Ratings

Well then we should be dignify enough to say the truth also rather than playing diplomacy always. We don't nee to be apologetic all the time. Even Afghans are better where they dare to blame us though we didnt have done any thing. May b we can learn from them a bit,
As I posted earlier don't stooped to their level maintain dignity that we are not biased we are well mannered civilized nation. hope you understand.

As I posted earlier don't stooped to their level maintain dignity that we are not biased we are well mannered civilized nation. hope you understand.

Its not about stopping to their level, its also about how mods behave in double standard way. most of them didnt get ban. Well i am a guy who rarely post. but its truth.

I Hate to say this but @WebMaster and @mods attitude today are very heart breaking.. When an attack happens in India, all of the Indians start blaming Pakistan and no one gets banned...No Indian gets banned on Indian forums when Indians start spewing against Pakistan for any reason.. You can check it too on their forums but here on mighty defence.pk, I see most of Pakistanis gets banned today just because they blame India..!
Defence.pk page blames India straight but when we do it then we got a ban? MODS ( the self-proclaimed intellectuals of Pakistan Defence) needs to check their behavior, if you love India so much then go sit in their lap instead of showing here your TWO FACES...!
Follow the rules ... Period .. And whinning about them

We should keep our level higher than them. There's no point to follow their footsteps and get cheaper. But, rules should be applied on each and every member on the forum.

No need to believe on blame as the word itself is an insult for dignity. We must not practice the things causes even close to embarrassment. Never to forget we are presenting Pakistan. Blames wouldn't bring any good but our actions matters so why to play like don't have any difference between India & Pakistan. Rest about the rules, seniors knows the most though our passions are high due to such incidents but we ought to have control on senses as well to have a win.

Pakistan Zindabad

well here you can see, we are getting lessons, how ethical should be. lol salute to u all. who are defending indians insults and abuses for pakistan.

i am agree with @rockstar08 a bitter truth, but its true. Money talks

Paison ke aage tu Basanti bhi naache gi :D
mods kia cheez hai :D

look here is a thing,when i go through old threads,l see many more banned indian then pak members.
and in no way mods are biased towards indian member if anything its the other way around.
one more thing,during pathankot attack,many indian member accused pak authorities.
otoh,when some pak member did the same they brought religion into play.then it becomes totally different issue(insulting religion)which is totally banned.
@WebMaster
is it true that most traffic on this site comes from india?
I think apart from just financial aspect, it is legal obligation too, to maintain the dignity of the international forums specially if there servers are in foreign lands. In case any activity is done on any forums which is against the law of the land where server lies or if it creates a friction between the host country and other countries, then the administrator of the server/website is held liable and legal action can be taken against him/her least shutting down the forum itself.

I remember a case when @WebMaster was served a notice for allowing articles about a fake university of Pakistan. I dont know what happened to that case but these legal things are more damaging then the financial loss. And if for some reason a legal action is initiated against the administrator of the forum then untill @WebMaster is a person of very high contacts, there is no way he can win it against a government in international court. 8-)

I Hate to say this but @WebMaster and @mods attitude today are very heart breaking.. When an attack happens in India, all of the Indians start blaming Pakistan and no one gets banned...No Indian gets banned on Indian forums when Indians start spewing against Pakistan for any reason.. You can check it too on their forums but here on mighty defence.pk, I see most of Pakistanis gets banned today just because they blame India..!
Defence.pk page blames India straight but when we do it then we got a ban? MODS ( the self-proclaimed intellectuals of Pakistan Defence) needs to check their behavior, if you love India so much then go sit in their lap instead of showing here your TWO FACES...!

India openly and blutently alleges Pakistan and share the "so called" concrete evidence of IS/PA involvements with Public even if it's wrapper of Sathi terrorists were supposedly carrying for just in case scenario. Did State of Pakistan ever alleged India in same manner? Did state of Pakistan ever shared any proof of Indian involvement with Public? So, Instead of bashing administration of forum for not letting you bash Indian without any official proofs. It's better to call ISPR or Defense/Interior Minister and ask them to have courage and share the "so called proves" they have with public.

Been saying it since 2006, those Afghanis sitting in Khoratabad, Pishin, Zhob and Faqirabad are not friendly to Pakistan. What more proof do you bleeding heart liberals need.

Back
Top Bottom