What's new

Country Flags

You guys don't border India. You think these people are your great friends. These people are not. They kill many Muslims. I wish Pakistan and Afghanistan could switch locations, then you will understand. If you are making friends with our enemy, then you are becoming our enemy.

Why you bring outsider in fight between brothers?

That's what we don't understand.

I am Muslim. Seeing Afghan people sad does not bring joy to my heart, but why you think bringing harm to Pakistan will bring joy in your heart?

One thing you must remember all of your life that Afghans will never side to India against Pakistan! history has proved it 47, 65, 71 - we will remain neutral if a strong state holds it's foot in Afghanistan but if things are dragged like 90s by Pakistan then no one could guarantee when, why, which group would side with India or any other anti-Pakistan party! The real pain and burden today Pakistan is facing is just because of some wrong policies during 90s up to 2000, but no one can change the fact that we are Muslim brothers, we have border, we have same culture and people and we are meant to live together to the end of time; so why not live in peace and harmony?

Believe me no one joys the pain of Pakistani people in Afghanistan if someone says so that's because of the pain he thinks his/her country has seen because of Pakistan nothing else - and my arguments have never been joyful for any harm to Pakistan or Pakistani people! believe it or not my first Eid pray was for a peaceful and prosperous Afghanistan and Pakistan after 2014.

That's bogus only ill-informed Afghans can say that dude.

Thanks for statement. Some Afghans are boasting on Russian forums about how invincible and how punjabis have white complexion because their pashtun fighters raped hundreds of thousands of hindu west punjabi women who they later forced to islam.

Okay.Can you tell me how was conversion of Afghanistan achieved ? was the religion pashto? Some iranians/arabs have also claimed that they converted Afghans and punjabis via sword. But for turks they say it was missionaries .

Thanks for statement. Some Afghans are boasting on Russian forums about how invincible and how punjabis have white complexion because their pashtun fighters raped hundreds of thousands of hindu west punjabi women who they later forced to islam.

Okay.Can you tell me how was conversion of Afghanistan achieved ? was the religion pashto? Some iranians/arabs have also claimed that they converted Afghans and punjabis via sword. But for turks they say it was missionaries .

Our differences aside I have NEVER seen any Afghanistani boast about raping (and I've seen Communist to hardcore fundamentalist). You are a troll trying to create hatred between Muslims. Like I said always on a mission.

One thing you must remember all of your life that Afghans will never side to India against Pakistan! history has proved it 47, 65, 71 - we will remain neutral if a strong state holds in foot in Afghanistan but if things are dragged like 90s by Pakistan then no one could guarantee when, why, which group would side with India or any other anti-Pakistan party! The real pain and burden today Pakistan is facing is just because of some wrong policies during 90s up to 2000, but no one can change the fact that we are Muslim brothers, we have border, we have same culture and people and we are meant to live together to the end of time; so why not live in peace and harmony?

Believe me no one joys the pain of Pakistani people in Afghanistan if someone says so that's because of the pain he things his/her country has seen because of Pakistan nothing else - and my arguments have never been joyful for any harm to Pakistan or Pakistani people! believe it or not my first Eid pray was for a peaceful and prosperous Afghanistan and Pakistan after 2014.

Yaar, I wish for strong and peaceful Afghanistan. Our country is 1 and same. When we get rid of militants, we will be able to freely walk into each other's borders like it is our country. We blame you for inviting Russians, and you blame us for inviting Amreeki.

In the end, both people suffer.

When we have cricket matches, I wish that Afghan team win. I am not a hindu that gets happy when people are sad. If Afghan wins I feel very happy, like my team won. I also follow your football team closely.

Internet forum crusading aside, I hope things become better in your country and also mine. If one of us has problem, then both of us has problem. :lol:

I know you guys hate ISI, but they only ever supported Pashtun people, most likely because they have affinity to Pashtun. Whether that policy is right or wrong is up to you guys.

I remember when that Tajik kuni joined the forum and asked us Pakistanis to side with them against Pashtuns. Everybody here was like lol, fuk off.

My heart goes out to every Muslim. But my heart has special place for Afghan Muslims.

Also I hope Allah swt give these Indian Hindus some wisdom.

From what I have heard that Afghan Pashtuns consider muslim punjabis cowards as they converted them via force on a number of forums . Is that true in real life or just a myth ?
@Sher Malang u should answer this............lets see how yr tall claims in post#106 r true or false.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our differences aside I have NEVER seen any Afghanistani boast about raping (and I've seen Communist to hardcore fundamentalist). You are a troll trying to create hatred between Muslims. Like I said always on a mission.

Actually ,I have .I do periodically Travel to Kazakhstan for work purpose and there is a family of afghan geologists there who left afghanistan in 90's. I have seen some massive hate from them for Pakistani especially the muslim punjabis.

@Sher Malang u should answer this............lets see how yr tall claims in post#106 r true or false.

He wasn't correct and I replied him too.

Yaar, I wish for strong and peaceful Afghanistan. Our country is 1 and same. When we get rid of militants, we will be able to freely walk into each other's borders like it is our country. We blame you for inviting Russians, and you blame us for inviting Amreeki.

In the end, both people suffer.

When we have cricket matches, I wish that Afghan team win. I am not a hindu that gets happy when people are sad. If Afghan wins I feel very happy, like my team won. I also follow your football team closely.

Internet forum crusading aside, I hope things become better in your country and also mine. If one of us has problem, then both of us has problem. :lol:

I know you guys hate ISI, but they only ever supported Pashtun people, most likely because they have affinity to Pashtun. Whether that policy is right or wrong is up to you guys.

I remember when that Tajik kuni joined the forum and asked us Pakistanis to side with them against Pashtuns. Everybody here was like lol, fuk off.

My heart goes out to every Muslim. But my heart has special place for Afghan Muslims.

Also I hope Allah swt give these Indian Hindus some wisdom.

Congrats dude you guys won today: :D

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/current/match/638929.html

I don't consider those guys as Afghan - I know them very closely he lived in Germany, many many Afghans who are living in Germany including Pashtuns are too much racist I don't know any particular reason behind it but they see the world with their one eye - that's why I ignored him and requested others too to ignore him even Ahmad ignored him, he pulled off his own legs and later started posting against Pakistan but the fun part was when you guys exploited that idiot with your charming posts :lol:

I have been to Pakistan many many times never felt any difference even I have couple of times said that Pakistanis took the burden but god forbids if any such circumstance comes on the people of Pakistan Afghans will not be able to host them as they were hosted by Pakistanis!

That's true and a big damn fact that 'no peaceful Afghanistan means no peaceful Pakistan and no peaceful Pakistan means no peaceful Afghanistan'.

PkU23 143/8 (48.4 ov, Ehsan Adil 1*, Mohammad Rizwan 7*, Izatullah Dawlatzai 0/17) | Live Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

I don't consider those guys as Afghan - I know them very closely he lived in Germany, many many Afghans who are living in Germany including Pashtuns are too much racist I don't know any particular reason behind it but they see the world with their one eye - that's why I ignored him and requested others too to ignore him even Ahmad ignored him, he pulled off his own legs and later started posting against Pakistan but the fun part was when you guys exploited that idiot with your charming posts :lol:

I have been to Pakistan many many times never felt any difference even I have couple of times said that Pakistanis took the burden but god forbids if any such circumstance comes on the people of Pakistan Afghans will not be able to host them as they were hosted by Pakistanis!

That's true and a big damn fact that 'no peaceful Afghanistan means no peaceful Pakistan and no peaceful Pakistan means no peaceful Afghanistan'.

Phir Durand Line kubbb recognize kar raha haiii ? :D

The real pain and burden today Pakistan is facing is just because of some wrong policies during 90s up to 2000, but no one can change the fact that we are Muslim brothers, we have border, we have same culture and people and we are meant to live together to the end of time; so why not live in peace and harmony?

Oiii baaat sunnn - Thoriii Introspection bhi honiii chahiyee naaa ! Daud Khan, Babrak & others kiii bhii policy ko scrutinize karooo that compelled us to use those policies in the '90s & the '00s !

PkU23 143/8 (48.4 ov, Ehsan Adil 1*, Mohammad Rizwan 7*, Izatullah Dawlatzai 0/17) | Live Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Look how much @Armstrong loves you. More than any Pashtun from Pakistan or Hindu from India. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Look how much @Armstrong loves you. More than any Pashtun from Pakistan or Hindu from India. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yaar Amrstrong ki demaghi halat theek nahi din raat Durand bolta rehta hai :rofl:

Bhai hummm tou Larkeiii waleiiii haiiin ! :smokin:

Wah phir apne grand daughter ko samjhana ke mere grand son ko manaley durand ko recognize kare :D

Yaar Amrstrong ki demaghi halat theek nahi din raat Durand bolta rehta hai :rofl:

Wah phir apne grand daughter ko samjhana ke mere grand son ko manaley durand ko recognize kare :D

Armstrong is more pashtun than Abdali or @Pak-one. Please take the boy for a tour to Kabul, and let him taste the Kabuli Kebab. :lol:

Armstrong is more pashtun that Abdali or @Pak-one. Please take the boy for a tour to Kabul, and let him taste the Kabuli Kebab. :lol:

Sure why not bro @Armstrong yaar aaj nikal lo waha se subha tak inshaAllah pohonch jao gay aur saath mai football match kal stadium main dekhengay :pop:

Back
Top Bottom