What's new

Country Flags

Sher Malang is not an Indian he is an Afghan, We are every where fighting for what is our right

Thanks for defending bro, I was the same like yourself when I joined this forum you can read my very first posts here I had love for the people of this forum (Pakistanis) but what irked me most was their open support to anti-Afghanistan elements in their own country, their support for Taliban in destruction of Afghanistan, their support for their military and ISI to cripple Afghans and the state, their support to halt every assistance to Afghanistan from anyone, their support to see extremists over throwing the government and installation of a proxy regime, their support for hate and division between Afghans and many many other things - hopefully you will also see and witness their hypocrisy very soon.

The reason they hate me here is because now I have learned from them the same thing to support the anti-Pakistan things in their face! but majority of Afghans almost 99.9% who joined this forum was Pashtuns and all hated Pakistan to the core (not Pakistanis) but these people are still on a big denial that Pashtuns are their salve and will do whatever for the sake of Pakistan - and you know who they call real Afghans and real Pashtuns? those who live in a very bad state of life extremely poor and very much vulnerable to be exploit by their ISI against Afghanistan!

Don't go harsh on anyone here bro I want your company here after being alone defending everything all this long. Just state the facts to them if you are in Afghanistan, that badly annoys them and their propaganda that's how I survived and love to be here and see things going the way I said to them in these 3 years and their duck faces. :)

Thanks for defending bro, I was the same like yourself when I joined this forum you can read my very first posts here I had love for the people of this forum (Pakistanis) but what irked me most was their open support to anti-Afghanistan elements in their own country, their support for Taliban in destruction of Afghanistan, their support for their military and ISI to cripple Afghans and the state, their support to halt every assistance to Afghanistan from anyone, their support to see extremists over throwing the government and installation of a proxy regime, and many many other things - hopefully your will also see and witness their hypocrisy very soon.

The reason they hate me here is because now I have learned from them the same thing to support the anti-Pakistan things in their face! but majority of Afghans almost 99.9% who joined this forum was Pashtuns and all hated Pakistan to the core (not Pakistanis) but these people are still on a big denial that Pashtuns are their salve and will do whatever for the sake of Pakistan - and you know who they call real Afghans and real Pashtuns? those who live in a very bad state of life extremely poor and very much vulnerable to be exploit by their ISI against Afghanistan!

Don't go harsh on anyone here bro I want your company here after being alone defending everything all this long. Just state the facts to them if you are in Afghanistan, that badly annoys them and their propaganda that's how I survived and love to be here and see things going the way I said to them in these 3 years and their duck faces. :)

If we were badly annoyed you would be out, no? Save the rhetoric.

Thanks for defending bro, I was the same like yourself when I joined this forum you can read my very first posts here I had love for the people of this forum (Pakistanis) but what irked me most was their open support to anti-Afghanistan elements in their own country, their support for Taliban in destruction of Afghanistan, their support for their military and ISI to cripple Afghans and the state, their support to halt every assistance to Afghanistan from anyone, their support to see extremists over throwing the government and installation of a proxy regime, and many many other things - hopefully your will also see and witness their hypocrisy very soon.

I love Pashtuns and Afghans. Please don't cry and leave the forum. We are brothers although we fight.

Your rant about the ISI is unwarranted though, as most of the ISI is full of Pashtuns. But hey, I can't knock you guys for believing in propaganda.

Regardless, I am a Punjabi and never abused Afghans or said we should kick them out of Pakistan on this forum. You are our Muslim brothers, and we want you in our house as brothers.

Even Pashtun members here say you are beghairat and you should leave Pakistan, but I will never say.

And you are a Muslim I assume. Taliban is not bad, they are fighting against new world order and occupation. Why your friend US is now wanting to negotiate with them?

Pakistan advise US to negotiate with them before attack on Afghanistan, but they did not listen. After over a decade of abuse, they realize their mistake.

I love Pashtuns and Afghans. Please don't cry and leave the forum. We are brothers although we fight.

Your rant about the ISI is unwarranted though, as most of the ISI is full of Pashtuns. But hey, I can't knock you guys for believing in propaganda.

Regardless, I am a Punjabi and never abused Afghans or said we should kick them out of Pakistan on this forum. You are our Muslim brothers, and we want you in our house as brothers.

Even Pashtun members here say you beghairat and you should leave Pakistan, but I will never say.

And you are a Muslim I assume. Taliban is not bad, they are fighting against new world order and occupation. Why your friend US is now wanting to negotiate with them?

Pakistan advise US to negotiate with them before attack on Afghanistan, but they did not listen. After over a decade of abuse, they realize their mistake.

Its funny how Indians and Afghanistani get complete freedom to share their thoughts in this forum (Their own forums are brimming with hatred, racism and bigotry) yet act like they have been fighting some holy war :coffee:.

Its funny how Indians and Afghanistani get complete freedom to share their thoughts in this forum (Their own forums are brimming with hatred, racism and bigotry) yet act like they have been fighting some holy war :coffee:.

I am Muslim. I have Afghan friends in 'real' life.

Their E-warriors are cunts like Indians, but in 'real' life Afghans are very friendly with Pakistanis.

From what I have heard that Afghan Pashtuns consider muslim punjabis cowards as they converted them via force on a number of forums . Is that true in real life or just a myth ?

From what I have heard that Afghan Pashtuns consider muslim punjabis cowards as they converted them via force on a number of forums . Is that true in real life or just a myth ?

It's a bs. My tribe has been Muslims longer than Afghans.

Afghan have issues with Sikhs, but somehow project their enmity with Sikhs on to Muslim Punjabis.

Even Pashtun members here say you are beghairat and you should leave Pakistan, but I will never say.

I have big respect for every Pakistani people including yourself! but why can't you guys just leave interfaring in Afghanistan? do you guys like it how the west today is interfering in Pakistan? the same goes to our country and people. Wouldn't it be great if I were to come as your guest in Pakistan and you in Afghanistan without keeping any stress to be blown to dust or shot in the head? We are the new and young generation these circumstances will badly harm us both more than any one.

Bibi Kutni its better if you ask on those forums to present the evidence :lol: Always on a mission

If we were badly annoyed you would be out, no? Save the rhetoric.

That happened almost 4 or 5 times but I returned for the favor dude!

Afghan have issues with Sikhs, but somehow project their enmity with Sikhs on to Muslim Punjabis.

Ignore it when it comes to religion we are one Muslim and say one Kalima! - none of us is superior than any other.

Why compare Indians here, just like you want to troll with Indians?

First of all your behaving like a "Cu*t" by abusing Indians here with off topic rants.

I am Muslim. I have Afghan friends in 'real' life.

Their E-warriors are cunts like Indians, but in 'real' life Afghans are very friendly with Pakistanis.

I have big respect for every Pakistani people including yourself! but why can't you guys just leave interfaring in Afghanistan? do you guys like it how the west today is interfering in Pakistan? the same goes to our country and people. Wouldn't it be great if I were to come as your guest in Pakistan and you in Afghanistan without keeping any stress to be blown to dust or shot in the head? We are the new and young generation these circumstances will badly harm us both more than any one.

You guys don't border India. You think these people are your great friends. These people are not. They kill many Muslims. I wish Pakistan and Afghanistan could switch locations, then you will understand. If you are making friends with our enemy, then you are becoming our enemy.

Why you bring outsider in fight between brothers?

That's what we don't understand.

I am Muslim. Seeing Afghan people sad does not bring joy to my heart, but why you think bringing harm to Pakistan will bring joy in your heart?

That's bogus only ill-informed Afghans can say that dude.

bwahahahah You Indians.

anyway Afghans or Pukhtuns don't think like that.

We may fight among ourself over cultural differences mainly language BUT we consider all of us as Muslims and stand by each other on basis of faith.

Sorry man, but they seem to have respect for people who are marital races .Though they despise Russians,British,Sikhs,Iranians a lot they do have respect for them maybe out of awe or fear.At least on the Russian,Uzbek and Pashtun forums there are many afghans who call Pakistanis hindu cowards who they the pashtuns converted via the sword and refer to punjabis(muslim and hindus) as hindko . They also seem to have a superiority complex over pakistani punjabis as they claim that these pakistani hindko were defeated by indian hindus.

It seems like Bravado ,but many pashtuns seem to have a real massive superiority complex over their subcontinent Punjabi brothers and hindustani brothers these days.

Back
Top Bottom