What's new

Country Flags

Indian Citizen Mostly in India but sometimes I will go to Israel and Get backs to India within 2 weeks ..I won't access PDF at that times ..Is it any Violations

User Country Flag ::: INDIA

User Location Flag ::: Sometimes in Israel Sometimes in India

should I Change my Flags

Just curious..are you one of those Bnei Menashe?

It's a bs. My tribe has been Muslims longer than Afghans.

Afghan have issues with Sikhs, but somehow project their enmity with Sikhs on to Muslim Punjabis.

you might be right, one afghan on a forum used to call me "ranjeet singhi" as an insult.

@Zakii could you please check the flag of @East Asia United

The problem with people like him, fast or gotterdammerung is that they are most likely based in the country that their current flag shows. So there is no way a mod can ascertain if they are false flag or not. But we all know that they are chinis( at least fast and gotterdammerung) with American and German flags.

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem with people like him, fast or gotterdammerung is that they are most likely based in the country that their current flag shows. So there is no way a mod can ascertain if they are false flag or not. But we all know that they are chinis( at least fast and gotterdammerung) with American and German flags.

I may be wrong but I think East Asia United is not even Located in South Korea. Lets wait and watch :coffee:. @Srinivas, what do you think? :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
Friendly countries like KSA,Turkey,Iran,Sri lanka should have their flags... but not our "enemies".

Back
Top Bottom