What's new

Country Flags

Seems like some of you are going to face infractions from this thread as well. Edit your posts/delete for having pointless arguments or you might be infracted when I am using laptop

Both desert fighter and Ammy are banned from posting in this thread. One way of protecting this thread without taking hard steps

Nice nice!!!

Both desert fighter and Ammy are banned from posting in this thread. One way of protecting this thread without taking hard steps

Nice nice!!!

you said you'll take action when you got the laptop...

Itni jaldi laptop le aaye zalim zakii.... lol

my god look @ the thread... what ve you done...

Why don't people put the flags of the country they are from? Is it so immature to ask them to discuss like adults? Or do they suffer from inherent embarrassment about something that has happened?

Because there is nothing to feel bad as every country has its ups and downs.

There should be a frank discussion like mature adults here as to why such obvious rules are to be followed on an international forum where personal details are respect and mature anonymity is expected from people

There are some Indian members using Israeli flag as their location flag although it seems they do not live there!

There are some Indian members using Israeli flag as their location flag although it seems they do not live there!

Mention Names of the Members, if they are not located in Israel; they'll be taken care of by PDF's Management :big_boss:

Mention the Names of the Members, if they are not located in Israel; they'll be taken care of by PDF's Management :big_boss:

I don't think Puchtoon lives in Israel...his location says central India!

Back
Top Bottom