What's new

Country Flags

What language is this ? :D
@Hafizzz regional Language. :omghaha: I don't know why people are Ashamed of there Country and use False Flags. I quoted him atleast 10 times in the thread. However, the only Post to which he replied was in English. :rofl:

Irony on PDF: Korean National Cant Speak Korean and Malaysian can't speak Malay.:D :omghaha: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hafizzz regional Language. :omghaha: I don't know why people are Ashamed of there Country and use False Flags. I quoted him atleast 10 times in the thread. However, the only Post to which he replied was in English. :rofl:

Irony on PDF: Korean National Cant Speak Korean and Malaysian can't speak Malay.:D :omghaha: :rofl:

You know lot of languages :D

@Zakii

@unitedstatesofislam Is located in the US but not displaying the correct flags.

May be he is a TTP member currently getting trained in US Military Academy-- If you check his posts, he always froths and vents against Pakistan Army/ISI and at the same time extolling and be-friending sworn enemies of Pakistan like TTP/LeJ/SSP whose hands are stained with the blood of innocent Pakistanis.

There are still several people using false flags I noticed one user using Zimbabwe and North Korea :astagh:

Most of the People using chinese flags are Pakistanis..There flags must be changed @Zakii

Most of the People using chinese flags are Pakistanis..There flags must be changed @Zakii
So far in my moderation experience I have only found one Pakistani using Chinese flag but countless Indian users using Afghan or Pakistani flag. The bottom line, report so we can look into it.

So far in my moderation experience I have only found one Pakistani using Chinese flag but countless Indian users using Afghan or Pakistani flag. The bottom line, report so we can look into it.

seems you had stopped the jehad against false flag during ramzan... I reported a few obvious ones but no action.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom