What's new

Country Flags

I cannot take his/her words, as i've seen couple of false flagger recently. Let the management look into it. :closed:

Sure.. Lol I see you're doing a wonderful job at reporting along with @hinduguy. You two must have been your teachers' favorite students!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure.. Lol I see you're doing a wonderful job at reporting along with @hinduguy. You two must have been your teachers' favorite students!

This thread is meant to report members who use incorrect flags and what's wrong in reporting them. Are you the representative of members who are ashamed of their country flags? :lol:

This is the 2nd member whom I've reported. The 1st one turned out to be a False Flagger :cuckoo:

Applying for permission in advance, if Awami League comes in power again in BD in 2014, I will change my flag again. I do not want to represent a country represented by Awami Hasina League. I will go back to my Norfolk Island again! :lol:

Applying for permission in advance, if Awami League comes in power again in BD in 2014, I will change my flag again. I do not want to represent a country represented by Awami Hasina League. I will go back to my Norfolk Island again! :lol:

I'll change mine to India and troll everyone and everywhere like the Indians do.

i will change my flag to bd .. :D

@Zakii Sir, Can you please check the ID of @Gijoe ? Thanks

@Zakii brother,could you check vk1111 ?
I think he is a false flagger.

Requested both of them to change it. If they did not abide by the rules, action might be taken
@Zakii, please look into it and i've also sent an IM to you.

Saya rakyat Malaysia

But they never denied it !

Saya sangat suka belajar bahasa asing :girl_wacko:

You have to thank the Indian Government for that because they forced the Tamils to annex large chunk of Northern Sri Lanka and that's how the Tamils earned the name "Tamil Tigers" and got famous worldwide.

Seperti yang awak tahu, saya cuma cuba berlatih berbahasa melayu?

@Zakii, please look into it and i've also sent an IM to you.

Saya sangat suka belajar bahasa asing :girl_wacko:

Seperti yang awak tahu, saya cuma cuba berlatih berbahasa melayu?

What language is this ? :D

Back
Top Bottom