What's new

Country Flags

Please change your flags to right location if you haven't done so already.

MODs are here to implement the forum policy and it applies to all.

Done.

I don't understand the rationale but I will respect your authority over the matter.

Sir we welcome member of every nation in good faith and expect them to follow the forum rules in return. If the member is willing to register in this forum he should be honoring the rules he accepts during the registration process

I will check it out

Thanks

I'm all for showing where I am to Mods and to people whos intention is good on the PDF, to show my true flag where I'm located but to show to some people that have ill intention to troll , to single out group of people being backward violent, bigotry comments and worst case want them to die , is simply asking for trouble.

Never the less I will change my flag.

why don't we simply remove the country flag??because its the reason of rampant trolling here..Indians doesn't like Pakistanis and Chinese,Pakistanis doesn't like Israeli and Afghan.Afghans hate Pakistani.Chinese hate Philippines and Vietnam..so on and on..why don't simply remove the country flag so that they post not against the country flag,but against a post???whats your view on that @Zakii??

Mostly Indians use wrong flags. many posed as Afghans even. that was pathetic

Last edited by a moderator:
wow..thats BASELESS..how many afghan members are actively participate in this forum,eh??I only can remember only 2 or three..so,lets not divulge this thread any further with baseless claims,alright???

Historically there has been 15 or 20 Afghan members in this forum... Some of them were indeed false flaggers located in India under disguise in Afghan flags... but that's history and lets move on

This is a different topic all together so please no off topic posts from onwards.

lol maybe, under the right circumstance, my Chinese Passport reserve the right for me to wave a Chinese flag.....

I was born in the US.

if there was a cricket match between USA and china (war is unthinkable), which side will you support.

if i wanted to go on moon or mars. how i can change flag to that.. what if i am in plane while using PDF :)

if i wanted to go on moon or mars. how i can change flag to that.. what if i am in plane while using PDF :)

what was your old id.. waqar yunis? :D
you dont have to constantly change your flags, as long as it shows where you logged in from, in recent past, mods are not going to finger you.

Back
Top Bottom