What's new

Country Flags

@Zakii plz check @SajeevJino

Many indian posters intentionally use the flag of pathetic country Israel to bully us.
Is there anything to prevent that.

Report them to me and action will be taken against every false flagger

Indian Citizen Mostly in India but sometimes I will go to Israel and Get backs to India within 2 weeks ..I won't access PDF at that times ..Is it any Violations

User Country Flag ::: INDIA

User Location Flag ::: Sometimes in Israel Sometimes in India

should I Change my Flags

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian Citizen Mostly in India but sometimes I will go to Israel and Get backs to India within 2 weeks ..I won't access PDF at that times ..Is it any Violations

User Country Flag ::: INDIA

User Location Flag ::: Sometimes in Israel Sometimes in India

should I Change my Flags

If you don't use PDF while in Israel then your stay there is irrelevant to any discussions so I suggest you use both Indian flags.

So if i use PDF in Israel atleast one time thats enough Proof

But your primary location at most of the time is India so I would still stick with Indian flag. But that's just me you can check with Webby or PDF management.

why don't we simply remove the country flag??because its the reason of rampant trolling here..Indians doesn't like Pakistanis and Chinese,Pakistanis doesn't like Israeli and Afghan.Afghans hate Pakistani.Chinese hate Philippines and Vietnam..so on and on..why don't simply remove the country flag so that they post not against the country flag,but against a post???whats your view on that @Zakii??

Of course not. Both of us would've been booted out long ago if it were one !!!:P

Instead, it's @hinduguy who gets the shaft!!! :lol:

Please change your flags to right location if you haven't done so already.

MODs are here to implement the forum policy and it applies to all.

Please change your flags to right location if you haven't done so already.

MODs are here to implement the forum policy and it applies to all.

What about 'bhai zakir' his country flag is Turkeye & location flag india. I think he is not from Turkeye, just ashamed to show his rite flag. Plz if you can check that out.

WHat about , if you don't want to reveal the location where you are at to people who troll you
Sir we welcome member of every nation in good faith and expect them to follow the forum rules in return. If the member is willing to register in this forum he should be honoring the rules he accepts during the registration process

What about 'bhai zakir' his country flag is Turkeye & location flag india. I think he is not from Turkeye, just ashamed to show his rite flag. Plz if you can check that out.
I will check it out

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom