What's new

Country Flags

what was your old id.. waqar yunis? :D
you dont have to constantly change your flags, as long as it shows where you logged in from, in recent past, mods are not going to finger you.

what ever it was before it doesn't matter. i don't pretend like other guys where i am from . bec i am proud of where i am and where i am belong to! :D :D

@Zakii @WebMaster :

'Black eagle 90' identifies as a Pakistani in all his posts, but his country flags are argentina and Azerbaijan. Also, many members feel certain that he is a duplicate id of 'nishan_101'. Please look into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please change your country and location flags to right location or action could be taken against your account. Real flags are important for discussions and credibility.

Some of you have recently changed your flags to Norfolk Island, Palestine and North Korea, please change it to correct location immediately or warning/infractions may follow due to violation of forum rules.

u might wanna look at @manlion he has both Singapore flags but seems to be an indian.

@WebMaster

Sher Malang is not an Indian he is an Afghan, We are every where fighting for what is our right
@Sher Malang is located in the UK but hasn't changed his flags.

And yes, MOST amount of 'Afghans' we get on this board as new members are found to be Indians sooner than later, engaged in bashing Pakistan [Fetish?] . Luckily we have ways to trace them down and send them to the land of 'Pinkistan' for good.

Lastly, we welcome 'real' Afghan nationals, and yes if they criticise Pakistan for some of its past dealings with Afghanistan, we take it and are open to debate.

I suspect Sher Malang then, Since he is only guy mostly we see here from Afghanistan :P

NO he seems real but still you don't know :) may be we catch him red handed you never know

But many Indians disguised as Afghans were already caught and banned
Many others from India still trying to disguise as Afghans will surely be caught :)

NO he seems real but still you don't know :) may be we catch him red handed you never know

But many Indians disguised as Afghans were already caught and banned
Many others from India still trying to disguise as Afghans will surely be caught :)

We have a special radar for them :coffee:

Some ships plying overseas use flags of convenience. Flags of Panama, Liberia and some more are used to avoid stringent local regulations in the shipowner's own country. It's possible some members resort to that measure. Also there are paid posters who are planted in forums. They would need to camouflage under false flag.

@Sher Malang is located in the UK but hasn't changed his flags.

And yes, MOST amount of 'Afghans' we get on this board as new members are found to be Indians sooner than later, engaged in bashing Pakistan [Fetish?] . Luckily we have ways to trace them down and send them to the land of 'Pinkistan' for good.

Lastly, we welcome 'real' Afghan nationals, and yes if they criticise Pakistan for some of its past dealings with Afghanistan, we take it and are open to debate.

Lol sorry but what a joke mod you are!! check my ip and trace it where it goes and do it several times randomly to satisfy yourself where I am - I am in the heart of Kabul and tomorrow is a football match between your country and Afghanistan in Kabul after 33+years, would you like it if i share live photos/videos from the stadium? :D

For a very short tours I move from province to province and sometimes to European countries on visa but that may only calculate 40-50 days out of 365 days in an year!

Back
Top Bottom