What's new

Country Flags

Fine, keep it as it is

But make sure you always write Srinagar, Kashmir in your location as your IP address was located in India and MODs might consider it as incorrect location

The first one to break the rule is yourself only. Why do you want him to put wrong location flag in the first place? Srinagar is in India so his flags should be Indian. But if you want to consider his request emotionally then why not give this freedom to chose to everyone. Why are you forcing a bunch to follow Rule 1 and another bunch to follow Rule 2?

I agree flags are important while in discussion so we should always use the correct flags not based on ones emotion or fantasy.

The first one to break the rule is yourself only. Why do you want him to put wrong location flag in the first place? Srinagar is in India so his flags should be Indian. But if you want to consider his request emotionally then why not give this freedom to chose to everyone. Why are you forcing a bunch to follow Rule 1 and bunch of people to follow Rule 2?

I agree flags are important while in discussion so we should always use the correct flags not based on ones emotion or fantasy.

Kashmir is a disputed territory, Kashmiris can choose either flag India or Pak.

My flags represent my ethnicity! :)

Location should match the location flag, location field is more detailed like city or state.

Country flag is the the flag you represent on PDF, mostly originated from. It should be oriented to PDF so Pak flag would be fine.

I am from Lahore, Pakistan. I sometimes use proxy servers, so I think that might give you a false IP location. Would I get a penalty for that?

Back
Top Bottom