What's new

Could Israel and Pakistan become friends?

OK.

So pakistan doesn't recognise Israel, and anything Pakistan says regarding Palestine etc doesn't make a difference as Israel will do what it continues to do.

I think when a Pakistani reads scare mongering articles originating about Pakistan from Israel, the mistrust is increased. People need to relax and stop making an issue out of nothing.

Just because they're not friends doesn't mean that they should be enemies.

It would be interesting to see India's reaction to an initiative between Pakistan and Israel and how it would affect it.

Maybe Pakistan can't give Israel fancy tech/ investment etc. Surely, having good relations with the sole Muslim Nuclear power will benefit Israel in some way?

Whilst this goes on,I think Pakistan should focus on itself, to develop, educate itself and its economy.

Indians will be fine if Israel and Pakistan establish diplomatic ties

Israel is an example of implementing pluralism on 'Palestine'. In Israel anybody can say almost anything about 'Palestine' and remain alive and free.
In 'Palestine', however, a person who would express unpopular ideas, would be called an Israeli spy, killed, and dragged on the streets.
Yeah we saw many videos where Israelis were murdering Palestinian for shouting slogans for Palestine.

BTW is it very common in Israelis to lie about things to win arguments?

Germany killed 6 million Jews so it must accept same 6 million colonist Jews from the occupied Palestine. Palestinians cannot be punished for the crimes of Germans.

Yeah we saw many videos where Israelis were murdering Palestinian for shouting slogans for Palestine.

BTW is it very common in Israelis to lie about things to win arguments?
in the middle of the one of the biggest cities of Israel, it's not common in Israel to lie to win arguements, unlike some other countries and people.
And any person who throws stones and molotov cocktails on policemans and soldiers, shouldn't expect them to bring flowers okie?

Last edited:
Short answer, NO.

Surah Al-Ma'idah - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم
"O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people."
Many scholars believe that this is not referring to all the Jews or all the Christians but only ones who are allies of each other (i.e. NATO). While rest of the jews (in minority perhaps) are okay and we can marry and even eat their food.
If Israel frees all the occupied areas, means Israel ceases to exist as a state, then why not. We will ensure their security as we did for hundreds of years in Yaroshalam (Jerusalem).

We should be friends with Israel however not a good time now

mullahs of all kinds will create a fassad , they will let loose people after friday prayers who will burn , damage and distroy state and public property in madness ..

I SENSE FEAR AND RESPECT for the Israelis by Pakistanis in this forum.

Fear about the hi tech weapons they give INDIA and ther political support in USA

Respect for Israeli military fighting tactics and technology.

And you should fear them .. IN THE NEXT INDO PAK WAR just like KARGIL IN 99 before Russia or west ISRAEL will support india with technology ammo and real time intelligence. THAT IS 100% guranteed

Eh, Israel has very little to gain from relationship with Pakistan alone, no Hi Tech industry, not a large economy, would endanger their relationship with India. the only benefit I can see is that if Pakistan recognize Israel then maybe others will but I really doubt that.

What could Pakistan get from Israel?
Hi Tech
Sophisticated technology
Better relationship with the west
and more.

The Palestinian problem isn't urs to handle and Pakistan never did anything about them but talk, if it'll be solved it won't be cause Pakistanies wanted it.
U can either be a part of the solution or not and meanwhile u've done nothing so dont poke ur nose into other people's business...
check this out
WikiLeaks: ISI chief met Israelis to stop India attack - The Express Tribune
Mossad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

note, israel has sold kit to pakistan

I SENSE FEAR AND RESPECT for the Israelis by Pakistanis in this forum.

Fear about the hi tech weapons they give INDIA and ther political support in USA

Respect for Israeli military fighting tactics and technology.

And you should fear them .. IN THE NEXT INDO PAK WAR just like KARGIL IN 99 before Russia or west ISRAEL will support india with technology ammo and real time intelligence. THAT IS 100% guranteed

Israelis, can you please teach these Indians how to fight. They can't handle a country multiple times smaller then them. It's understandably very frustrating. :cray:

in the middle of the one of the biggest cities of Israel, it's not common in Israel to lie to win arguements, unlike some other countries and people.
And any person who throws stones and molotov cocktails on policemans and soldiers, shouldn't expect them to bring flowers okie?

What a liar. I saw multiple video where some people were protesting in front of Aqsa mosque and than Israeli army came and started to beat shit out of them .. same one Jew boy also posted his video when he pretend as Palestine and start protesting in yeruslm. Israeli army try to capture him. Who can for get destroying 100s of houses in gaza stripe and West Bank where Pakistani reporter was standing and was nothing left. Israelis are monsters, lies are just a small thing for them ..

#FreePalestine

Hey!!!
:astagh: We are Pakistanis.... we don't be-friend Israelis, WE KICK THEIR ***! :D :guns: :sniper:

Short answer, NO.

"O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people."

All verses have a context .. This verse itself could be in context of some situation that arose during the time.. Because otherwise in sure you can find verses or stories which showed that both sides helped eachother... Afterall even marriage with people of the book is allowed in Islam..

What a liar. I saw multiple video where some people were protesting in front of Aqsa mosque and than Israeli army came and started to beat shit out of them .. same one Jew boy also posted his video when he pretend as Palestine and start protesting in yeruslm. Israeli army try to capture him. Who can for get destroying 100s of houses in gaza stripe and West Bank where Pakistani reporter was standing and was nothing left. Israelis are monsters, lies are just a small thing for them ..

#FreePalestine
Yeah, they were protesting in al aqsa mosque and didn't want to get out, threw things on the policemen and so on.
None muslims wanted to visit al aqsa mosque (not to pray) cause it was an holiday for the jews, young muslims seized the opportunity to deny that.
Police enter Temple Mount after Palestinians in Aksa mosque throw stones, firebombs - Arab-Israeli Conflict - Jerusalem Post
Again, you post propaganda and u say only stuff that suits u, and then u call me a LIER ROFL :hitwall:
Posting bias propaganda in order to make one side to look bad, why am I not suprised.

Short answer, NO.

What's your opinion about God's promise?

17:104. And We said to the Children of Israel after him: "Dwell in the land, then, when the final and the last promise comes near [i.e. the Day of Resurrection or the descent of Christ ['Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) on the earth]. We shall bring you altogether as mixed crowd (gathered out of various nations)

the only thing i don't understand is how come palestinians were against pakistanis in jordan? didn't they felt affection?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom