What's new

Conspiracies Surfaces After CDS Rawat’s helicopter crash

Indians are currently hunting people on the social media. Very few believe it was an accident. Potential culprits are:

Inside job
US
Russia
China

Oh Come mate, you keep forgetting to add the Pigeons to the list. So the list should be:

Inside job
US
Russia
China
Pigeons

Oh Come mate, you keep forgetting to add the Pigeons to the list. So the list should be:

Inside job
US
Russia
China
Pigeons

Too much loitering time leads to insane imagination, obviously. Not healthy.

Given India's track record in the air.. I wouldn't be surprised if its just a plain old maintenance problem and the aircraft simply crashed. No conspiracy.

Trust me when I tell you that yourself and almost all pakistanis in PDF [+ most pakistanis not in PDF] will never be able to understand India.
Same can be said about Indians vis a vis Pakistan.
About the bragging part, it is not even a science to find some results, most of the Indian social media users are arrogant and are always bragging for everyone to see.

@Pak Nationalist you might wanna add something here.

*Trust me when I tell you that yourself and almost all pakistanis in PDF [+ most pakistanis not in PDF] will never be able to understand India.

I agree with you here. The way partition happened, and the muslims are appeased in India [many of their ancestors supported the 2-nation theory], and the Pak got away (with almost no repercussions) after loosing all wars against India, the kind of leadership India has traditionally had [I am referring to all cong PMs + Gujral etc], Indians are a bit insecure.

Partition should have been done more completely. Pakistan must have faced repercussions for starting wars.

Essentially, Indian leadership has traditionally been weak, till Modi came to the helm. Part of India don't like him because he is a strong leader, and hell bent on bringing him down.

PS: Many years back, I was working for a great Indian company [very big company now]....that company gave almost unlimited freedom [which is much restricted as it is too big a company now] to discuss any topic on company electronic bulletin board.....there used to be one guy who was vociferous critic of Indian cricketer Sourav Ganguly. The kind of vicious hatred that guy had for Ganguly is unbelievable. Many times, I asked him why he hates Ganguly so much. He never replied. I concluded [based on many many many interactions] that it was because - Ganguly is unlike all other previous Indian captains [he is more in your face]. Most liberals in India don't like that.
@Vapnope, I think I know this pajeet from Twitter. V'roo kesa hai? Lost all wars? Remember Rann of Kutch? We took territory from you by force and you ran to the UN for a ceasefire. Remember 1948 when 1/3rd of Kashmir was taken forcefully from India and its client and Nehru had to run to UNSC to beg for a ceasefire? In each war a 4 times smaller country fought India, it not only held its own (barring 71) but took the war to 4 times larger country's territory, capturing vast swathes in the process (even in 71 took Chamb from you). Contrast that with the Indian army's performance when it had to fight China in 1962, forget about capturing a single sq inch of the Chinese territory (entire war fought on Indian land), the Indian army ended up ceding a territory the size of Switzerland to PLA with PLA announcing a unilateral ceasefire after reaching its objectives and utterly routing IA. The crowning achievement of the Indian army was 1971 where it was able to dismember a country at war with itself, where a majority (Bengalis were in Majority) were fighting the minority (West Pakistanis). Pakistan army was cut off from its main base of power in the West by 1k km of Indian territory and EP was hemmed in on three sides by Indian territory with the Bay of Bengal being on the fourth side. Mass desertions of disloyal Bengali troops gave Indians intelligence on everything from the war plans, to the terrain/geography, routes that circumvented Pakistani defenses in the East in totality, and to top it all India attacked a country in the midst of a civil war with a 15:1 ratio in the East (as per Manekshaw himself). Despite the hopelessness of the cause, the Pakistan army gave pitched battles like Hilli Bogra in the East. A single incomplete squadron of PAF stood tall against 11-13 squadrons of IAF in the East inflicting heavy attrition on the enemy and in the end when IAF could not destroy its planes, it had to scuttle these once the runway became inoperable due to wave after wave of IAF air raids. Contrast this fighting spirit too with the fact that the self-proclaimed "superpower of Asia/great power of the world" (in third rate Bollywood masala fantasy world) has lost over 1,800 sq km of territory along the LAC and MacMohan line to China in the past 2 decades alone. Your 56 inch chested surrender Modi's chest was deflated on 27th of Feb 2019 when he wanted to "punish" Pakistan, God bless the Bollywood inured Godi media that still converted a disaster into a story of victory for Shri Surrender Modi Z to win the election. Come back to hear more about how Pakistan should have been punished more.

Last edited:
About the bragging part, it is not even a science to find some results, most of the Indian social media users are arrogant and are always bragging for everyone to see.

@Pak Nationalist you might wanna add something here.
@Vapnope, I think I know this pajeet from Twitter. V'roo kesa hai? Lost all wars? Remember Rann of Kutch? We took territory from you by force and you ran to the UN for a ceasefire. Remember 1948 when 1/3rd of Kashmir was taken forcefully from India and its client and Nehru had to run to UNSC to beg for a ceasefire? In each war a 4 times smaller country fought India, it not only held its own (barring 71) but took the war to 4 times larger country's territory, capturing vast swathes in the process. Contrast that with the Indian army's performance when it had to fight China in 1962, forget about capturing a single sq inch of the Chinese territory (entire war fought on Indian land), the Indian army ended up ceding a territory the size of Switzerland to PLA with PLA announcing a unilateral ceasefire after reaching its objectives and utterly routing IA. The crowning achievement of the Indian army was 1971 where it was able to dismember a country at war with itself, where a majority (Bengalis were in Majority) were fighting the minority. Pakistan army was cut off from its main base of power in the West by 1k km of Indian territory and EP was hemmed in on three sides by Indian territory with the Bay of Bengal being on the fourth side. Mass desertions of disloyal Bengali troops gave Indians intelligence on war plans and India attacked a country in the midst of a civil war with a 15:1 ratio in the East. Despite the hopelessness of the cause, the Pakistan army gave pitched battles like Hilli Bogra. A single incomplete squadron of PAF stood tall against 11-13 squadrons of IAF in the East inflicting heavy attrition on the enemy and in the end when IAF could not destroy its planes, it had to scuttle these on the runway becoming inoperable. Contrast this fighting spirit too with the fact that the superpower of Asia (in third rate Bollywood masala fantasy world) has lost over 1,800 sq km of territory along the LAC and MacMohan line to China in the past 2 decades alone. Come back to hear more about how Pakistan should have been punished more. Your 56 inch chested surrender Modi's chest was deflated on 27th of Feb 2019 when he wanted to "punish" Pakistan, God bless the Bollywood inured Godi media that still converted a disaster into a story of victory for Shri Surrender Modi Z to win the election.

I always desperately want to believe that the worst that pak has to offer is on PDF. If the best that pak has to offer is on PDF, then GOD save us.

India - pak can be a great case-study of how foolish one country can be (and still does not want to realize that), and how determined and resourceful a second country can be with such strong survival instincts.

In 1953, when objectives resolution is passed, one intelligent pakistani predicted that "Pakistan will eventually become a threat to the world and to itself". He then migrated to Canada.

I am passionate about people who are able to accurately predict the destiny of nations. I have / still spent lot of time & resources on understanding as to how such people are able to make such far reaching predictions.

I still have notes about this pakistani. Obviously, he would have been very heart broken that his prediction came true.

I am not interested in further responses or exchanges, as it will not go anywhere. (Not trying to put you or anyone down).

Not trolling. My last post for next 15 days.

How come he was flying in an antique helicopter
That’s unbelievable from supa power..only possible in new shining India..

I always desperately want to believe that the worst that pak has to offer is on PDF. If the best that pak has to offer is on PDF, then GOD save us.

India - pak can be a great case-study of how foolish one country can be (and still does not want to realize that), and how determined and resourceful a second country can be with such strong survival instincts.

In 1953, when objectives resolution is passed, one intelligent pakistani predicted that "Pakistan will eventually become a threat to the world and to itself". He then migrated to Canada.

I am passionate about people who are able to accurately predict the destiny of nations. I have / still spent lot of time & resources on understanding as to how such people are able to make such far reaching predictions.

I still have notes about this pakistani. Obviously, he would have been very heart broken that his prediction came true.

I am not interested in further responses or exchanges, as it will not go anywhere. (Not trying to put you or anyone down).

Not trolling. My last post for next 15 days.
V'roo, don't get a broken heart when your myths are deconstructed with surgical precision. Worry about your own country that is being converted into a Hindu majoritarian hellhole. You would be a much bigger threat to world peace than a radicalized Pakistan could ever be (soon Indian population would leave the Chinese pop behind making India the most populous country of the world). It amuses us Pakistanis when Indians like you pass moral judgments on Pakistan and in the same breath sing hymns of devotion to Narendra Modi. Unfortunately, the irony and absurdity of this situation is lost on your lot.
@Vapnope, wolfpack ka chokra hai yay.... IAF fanboy.

V'roo, don't get a broken heart when your myths are deconstructed with surgical precision. Worry about your own country that is being converted into a Hindu majoritarian hellhole. You would be a much bigger threat to world peace than a radicalized Pakistan could ever be (soon Indian population would leave the Chinese pop behind making India the most populous country of the world). It amuses us Pakistanis when Indians like you pass moral judgments on Pakistan and in the same breath sing hymns of devotion to Narendra Modi. Unfortunately, the irony and absurdity of this situation is lost on your lot.
@Vapnope, wolfpack ka chokra hai yay.... IAF fanboy.
Ah now i know who is he :agree:
They have yet to fight with China to get their lost territory and they act as super power when talking to Pakistanis

Correct. Elite Hindus, of India, are the most arrogant people, oozing with a false sense of superiority, on this globe, with no idea of any justice or fair play. I hardly ever communicate with them on PDF, because it is utterly useless. Now, if you go to their channels, they are mourning this comedian Bipin, as if some Field Marshal Rommel or Montgomery has left this world. :lol:

Ah now i know who is he :agree:
They have yet to fight with China to get their lost territory and they act as super power when talking to Pakistanis

In spite of all this hollow chest thumping, they, in their hearts, know that they are no match to Chinese, and would get a thrashing of the century, if ever dared to do anything nasty on the border.

1639222416604.png

You would remember another Pakistani whose prediction you came across on PDF 20 years down the lane when you look at your own country where the Hindu rashtra would be complete in all but name.

Back
Top Bottom