What's new

Conspiracies Surfaces After CDS Rawat’s helicopter crash

One ambulance and a police van carrying the dead bodies of Indian Chief of Defense Staff General Bipin Rawat, his wife and 11 other officers, the victims of Indian Air Force Mi-17 chopper crash, met with an accident, axle of the police vehicle broke, and it hit the mountain.
1639081925515.png

1639081941598.png

*Ok sir - you understand India + Indians absolutely very well as you have studied + lived + worked with some Indians. So, all your opinions about India are quite valid.
*You please keep the conclusions that you arrived at (about India + Indians). They are extremely absolutely accurate and hard researched.

Not trolling. I am just very sad.

PS: I keep telling my kids - wrong thinking has consequences (that may / may not realise those consequences).
Hardly - I never reach conclusions. Hard core Adam Grant practitioner. However, I also am aware of which audience I talk to and cater the message accordingly.

*Trust me when I tell you that yourself and almost all pakistanis in PDF [+ most pakistanis not in PDF] will never be able to understand India.

I agree with you here. The way partition happened, and the muslims are appeased in India [many of their ancestors supported the 2-nation theory], and the Pak got away (with almost no repercussions) after loosing all wars against India, the kind of leadership India has traditionally had [I am referring to all cong PMs + Gujral etc], Indians are a bit insecure.

Partition should have been done more completely. Pakistan must have faced repercussions for starting wars.

Essentially, Indian leadership has traditionally been weak, till Modi came to the helm. Part of India don't like him because he is a strong leader, and hell bent on bringing him down.

PS: Many years back, I was working for a great Indian company [very big company now]....that company gave almost unlimited freedom [which is much restricted as it is too big a company now] to discuss any topic on company electronic bulletin board.....there used to be one guy who was vociferous critic of Indian cricketer Sourav Ganguly. The kind of vicious hatred that guy had for Ganguly is unbelievable. Many times, I asked him why he hates Ganguly so much. He never replied. I concluded [based on many many many interactions] that it was because - Ganguly is unlike all other previous Indian captains [he is more in your face]. Most liberals in India don't like that.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:........."losing all wars against india".............is that what they teach you at sanghi high?..............:rofl::rofl::rofl:.

No, No, NO --- It were the Pigeons who killed Bipin.
*Trust me when I tell you that yourself and almost all pakistanis in PDF [+ most pakistanis not in PDF] will never be able to understand India.

I agree with you here. The way partition happened, and the muslims are appeased in India [many of their ancestors supported the 2-nation theory], and the Pak got away (with almost no repercussions) after loosing all wars against India, the kind of leadership India has traditionally had [I am referring to all cong PMs + Gujral etc], Indians are a bit insecure.

Partition should have been done more completely. Pakistan must have faced repercussions for starting wars.

Essentially, Indian leadership has traditionally been weak, till Modi came to the helm. Part of India don't like him because he is a strong leader, and hell bent on bringing him down.

PS: Many years back, I was working for a great Indian company [very big company now]....that company gave almost unlimited freedom [which is much restricted as it is too big a company now] to discuss any topic on company electronic bulletin board.....there used to be one guy who was vociferous critic of Indian cricketer Sourav Ganguly. The kind of vicious hatred that guy had for Ganguly is unbelievable. Many times, I asked him why he hates Ganguly so much. He never replied. I concluded [based on many many many interactions] that it was because - Ganguly is unlike all other previous Indian captains [he is more in your face]. Most liberals in India don't like that.

BLA, BLA, BLA , BLA, , BLA , BLA, BLA , BLA, BLA , BLA, BLA , BLA, BLA , BLA, BLA , BLA, BLA , BLA. Now back to sleep. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Like that will ever become public information. If there was a conspiracy, they will ensure they cover their tracks and the blackbox will never see the light of day!

Let's see in a week.

Indians are currently hunting people on the social media. Very few believe it was an accident. Potential culprits are:

Inside job
US
Russia
China

They do - US troops training with Indians consider them arrogant braggarts who don’t listen to training well and want to show themselves off as know-it-alls . I would say Allah ka Shukar hai

LOL, I can't imagine why...Americans must be banging their heads as Indians pretending to be better than everyone else, funny thing is that I got a call from Army to join it, I was like I am not a citizen yet, they say if you are in process you can join and we can help with process hahah I just found it funny to talk with them.

The reply is off topic so you can highlight to read - nothing I haven’t said before
Why? What has my country of origin really given me? I repeat these ad nauseum because these are the less damaging stories I can state - others involve key leadership including former PMs and Presidents whom I personally witnessed in either compromising positions or using their positions for personal wealth. Maybe if I didn’t have this much serendipitous exposure I wouldn’t be this acerbic about Pakistan but then Allah plans out all our lives

Education? Useless - my country’s education system said I would amount to nothing.
Today I am respected and known by C-suite execs and make enough to put my finger on any possession or experience that is beyond any halal and many haram earning Pakistanis.

Religion? What I got I got from my parents who had good teachers. The mullah who tried to teach me beat kids for the heck of it so I got him fired and his replacement was more interested in talking about sex to a 6 year old. Forget becoming a Hafiz I learnt that the purpose of a good muslim was Allah is anaouzubillah a sadist and the purpose of a muslim should be enjoying themselves. No different than any catholic priest abusing children except they are called out while doing the same in Pakistan gets you killed.

I actually learned more about religion much later in life from someone who was a banker in his normal career - not anyone that resembles anyone in the Islamic ideology council.

Social values? When I went for my driver’s license a maulana came out wet from wuzu and asked me for $1000 to get it done otherwise there will be “delays”. As I got over my shell shock and sadly resigned to the system he preferred that I put it in his shirt pocket direct because he was in wudu.

My University teacher for Islamic studies while talking about no superiority between Arab and Ajam then went on a tirade about Mohajir being Khabees qaum and some Punjabis being daal khor hijras.

My younger brother was put into a Madressa for Hifz and only came out learning about hoors having transparent skin and kids being sodomized. They wouldn’t dare touch him in this premier madressa with the schools leader a prominent “scholar” even today but made no qualms about sexually abusing other kids.

Military values? I am from a military family with a Pak number in single digits with no less than 10 senior officers in the family cousin group with 2 3 stars, an AVM and an Admiral. None of them wanted me to stay in Pakistan.
Met people and companies in Pakistan R&D who sold TRASH to military and sensitive org folks who bought the said Trash because money was exchanged under.

My first foray into business found me in front of a serving colonel and my partner to which the colonel asked “Fatima ka Bhai”(the sadness of which never leaves me) for his bribe which he put into his fridge as a picture of Quaid e Azam and Pakistan & Army flags were on his desk with pictures of him being decorated by 3 stars.

And then there is PDF right here - the multiplication of extremist and racist filth here has only reinforced my beliefs that Pakistan is a terminal cancer patient kept alive on IMF, Saudi or Chinese steroid injections and those will disappear eventually. The people don’t want change that has them actually work - breaking a streetlight shouting “ Ya muhammad!” Is fun and exhilarating, killing a daughter for honor because she refused to be sold to a personal financial gain is acceptable and being liberal automatically requires you to shed clothes or hate the military and just constantly parrot “establishment this, establishment that”. This isn’t a bunch of people lacking good leadership, they lack a moral and ethnical compass completely. I don’t have to relate to it and behave this way.

Doesn’t the United States(or many other first world countries) have similar issues?
Yes and in much more sinister and sophisticated ways via mass media and otherwise. Corruption in plain sight within the system, racism embedded and so on.
But the one difference I found was that at some point and somewhere people get caught and even as a foul system there are enough running checks and balances that have just the right amount of impact to make the idea of justice real. Right now that system is also losing its shine but also making gains in other places. But most importantly, I can be an honest person here without having to ever having to resort to bribery, nepotism or cheating to succeed here even if that chance is 1/200.
The same in Pakistan is the same odds as winning the lottery 1/1000000 and frankly I don’t gamble with mine or my family’s life.

So when I talk of my veterans in the United States I respect the profession. Whether they were sent to conflict for the right and wrong reasons - and the accusations of abuse notwithstanding they fought to defend this land and the people living in it. Many of them actually come from Pakistan and other muslim countries as well as being natives. As for behavior of killing millions of muslims, if we did an actual body count of muslims vs muslims compared to other folks I would be surprised if the former isn’t more. After all, operation searchlight has stories of Pakistan Army officers shooting Bengalis while making them climb trees for sport - legal testimony available to that as well and for the 92 operations and even recently in FATA. Troops are troops and the caliber of officers varies across all forces in the world. That doesn’t mean you don’t love or value the Pakistani military and its people.

Much like in personal life you don’t choose family but can choose your friends(and thankfully life companion) so I didn’t choose Pakistan but had to live with it but I don’t have to live with it anymore.
And the number that now think like me and want out of Pakistan is much much more than the people who will undoubtedly be cussing at me and saying good riddance. The feeling is mutual.

I honestly wanted to respond to your post and have a decent conversation but unfortunately this is not the right platform and definitely not the right thread for it. I agree and understand your frustrations and grievances but.... let's leave for the cup of tea which we may or may never find each other on :)

Indians have had so many meltdowns recently. If it goes this way, it will be difficult for them to go back to the solid state, that is, unmelt themselves.

LOL, I can't imagine why...Americans must be banging their heads as Indians pretending to be better than everyone else, funny thing is that I got a call from Army to join it, I was like I am not a citizen yet, they say if you are in process you can join and we can help with process hahah I just found it funny to talk with them.
It depends on the caliber of the officer - some of the younger Indian cadre is really smart but also very brown nosed in mentality. Their pilots that come on exchanges are fairly good too and adept at WVR combat.

It depends on the caliber of the officer - some of the younger Indian cadre is really smart but also very brown nosed in mentality. Their pilots that come on exchanges are fairly good too and adept at WVR combat.

Wonder how PAF get along with American pilots? I mean how is the behavior of PAF pilots or soldiers in terms of learning, of course there must be jee huzoori types but i hope majority are there to learn from them.

Wonder how PAF get along with American pilots? I mean how is the behavior of PAF pilots or soldiers in terms of learning, of course there must be jee huzoori types but i hope majority are there to learn from them.
So far it’s fairly professional although some average guys do show up for TA/DA versus actual learning. However, so far they are deemed more humble and willing to learn but the impression from the Afghans has ruined tastes a lot. The Indians couldn’t do in a 100 years what the Afghans spent 20 doing poisoning US ears against Pakistan. I had a chance to look at one of the redacted reports on Taliban filed by an Afghan liason and it had 5% Taliban and 90% Pakistan focused BS including entire paragraphs on Kashmir and Indian friendship. Itni badzaat qaum shayad hi koi ho jo yeh kabuli afghan hai

Back
Top Bottom