What's new

Conspiracies Surfaces After CDS Rawat’s helicopter crash

Seems to be an accident, consequent to the proven gross incompetence of IAF.

This Unlucky picked Pilot, flies his helicopter-low in too heavy fog on this mountain and gets disoriented and crashed.

Nobody in Indian army lol cared or be bothered to check the weather before the flight took off just incompetent from all there ranks involved.

A bomb would have saved them all from this total embarrassment and lack of professionalism

From this article updated at 13:16 hrs today :

So as you said, let's wait. Let the analysis happen of the CVR and FDR.

At what timestamp ? To me it all sounded like the rotors hitting cables.
Well, I clearly heard first round fired, and then after 5 seconds second round was fired. Listen again.

Either Cables or Tree Branches......it shouldn't be difficult to establish if there are Electricity Pylons in that area.....also notice that after the initial rattling, the engine dies.

Noob question : Isn't there radar on helicopters which can show elevated ground or in this case trees ?

@fitpOsitive

Either Cables or Tree Branches......it shouldn't be difficult to establish if there are Electricity Pylons in that area.....also notice that after the initial rattling, the engine dies.
One thing for sure, thick moist hinder vision.

Noob question : Isn't there radar on helicopters which can show elevated ground or in this case trees ?

@fitpOsitive
Cockpit and avionics
The glass cockpit of the Mi-17V-5 is equipped with state-of-the-art avionics, including four multifunction displays (MFDs), night-vision equipment, an on-board weather radar, and an autopilot system. The advanced cockpit reduces pilots’ workload.

The custom-made Indian Mi-17V-5 helicopters integrate KNEI-8 avionics suite including navigation, information-displays and cueing systems.

Well, it's not a secret how much he was favored by Modi administration. The rules, which were never touched by any democratic govt, were literary changed to accommodate this guy. And then we saw objections from Indian airforce over dominance of army.
So seems like a murder, same like Zia ul Haqs. Whoever crosses limits, gets stunned. And thats the universal rule.
But who might do that? Definitely not Pakistan.

@jamahir @xeuss @Irfan Baloch @MastanKhan
@fitpOsitive, AFAIK the Cockpit Voice Recorder and the Flight Data Recorder are yet to be analyzed so it seems too early to arrive at any conclusion.

Accident and pilot error
Come on guys let's be honest ,unbiased and do not stoop down to godi media level.
I am almost certain it's a pilot error and accident after that video surfaced. He was the most favoured,protected and influential guy of the incumbent government. No way they wanted to kill him.
Clouds played their part in the accident just like in PAF chief Mushaf Ali Mir case.

Last edited:
Most likely inside job. He might be eating up larger chunk of bribes in defense deals leaving other officials and politicians lesser.

Whatever the case, good riddence he wanted to change DNA of Kashmiris.

@fitpOsitive, AFAIK the Cockpit Voice Recorder and the Flight Data Recorder are yet to be analyzed so it seems too early to arrive at any conclusion.

Like that will ever become public information. If there was a conspiracy, they will ensure they cover their tracks and the blackbox will never see the light of day!

I don't think Trump would've even listened to his idiotic ideas to launch missiles at a Nuclear Armed nation next door, in the time when just some hours ago a country blasted your two jets and captured a pilot. Americans are smart and busy, they have no time such stupidity coming from Indians these days, I can bet Americans behind their backs make fun of Indians and their sense of invincibility against Pakistan, but I can't say because I have no connection to anyone from Either PA or American army. @SQ8 can definitely tell us something about this.
They do - US troops training with Indians consider them arrogant braggarts who don’t listen to training well and want to show themselves off as know-it-alls . I would say Allah ka Shukar hai

They do - US troops training with Indians consider them arrogant braggarts who don’t listen to training well and want to show themselves off as know-it-alls . I would say Allah ka Shukar hai
Please specify your source for "US troops training with Indians consider them arrogant braggarts".

Maybe all of these were published before the video came out. From the video its clear that the weather was to be blamed along with the incompetence of whoever authorized the flight (IAF?).

India has some people who can not keep their hands & uninformed opinions off social media....and PDF has enough people with resources to fish those messages out, post them here and have hearty laughs and re-inforce their wrong ideas....

For many folks in pdf, Indians are arrogant, incompetent + all possible negative adjectives.

please try not to respond to such messages. It won't help.

PS: I felt bad about messages posted on tragic event of Gen Rawat. Based on those responses, I conclude that Gen Rawat is really really effective leader that he is hated so much by enemy(s) for his guts, which is what I look for in my leaders.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom