What's new

Conspiracies Surfaces After CDS Rawat’s helicopter crash

Maybe all of these were published before the video came out. From the video its clear that the weather was to be blamed along with the incompetence of whoever authorized the flight (IAF?).

Maybe all of these were published before the video came out. From the video its clear that the weather was to be blamed along with the incompetence of whoever authorized the flight (IAF?).

You could have just said incompetence of the IAF and left it at that

well we see in future who benefited from this from Indian or USA side obviously china n pak benefited but their hands are not in this or could be a rusty helicopter or rusty Indian pilot who farted which in-turn caused a malfunction on, a onboard computer.

India's Chief of Defence Staff (CDS) General Bipin Rawat died in a helicopter crash in the southern state of Tamil Nadu on Wednesday, the air force said. The reason for the crash was not immediately known.

Gen Rawat was India's first chief of defence staff, a position that the government established in 2019, and was seen as close to Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

The 63-year-old was travelling with his wife and other senior officers in the Russian-made Mi-17 chopper, which crashed near its destination in Tamil Nadu.

"Gen Bipin Rawat was on a visit to Defence Services Staff College, Wellington (Nilgiri Hills) to address the faculty and student officers of the staff course today," the Indian Air Force (IAF) said on Twitter.

Well, it's not a secret how much he was favored by Modi administration. The rules, which were never touched by any democratic govt, were literary changed to accommodate this guy. And then we saw objections from Indian airforce over dominance of army.
So seems like a murder, same like Zia ul Haqs. Whoever crosses limits, gets stunned. And thats the universal rule.
But who might do that? Definitely not Pakistan.

@jamahir @xeuss @Irfan Baloch @MastanKhan

@fitpOsitive, AFAIK the Cockpit Voice Recorder and the Flight Data Recorder are yet to be analyzed so it seems too early to arrive at any conclusion.

So this is an inside job by Indian military branches. With the track record of this guy, I would say that Pakistan and China didn’t do a good job of keeping him alive. But maybe he is competent for an Indian.

But for anyone who is not an India. He is an abject failure.

@fitpOsitive, AFAIK the Cockpit Voice Recorder and the Flight Data Recorder are yet to be analyzed so it seems too early to arrive at any conclusion.
But the copter caught fire in air. And besides jungle, the copter was almost completely destroyed.
Lets wait. But I am afraid we will never get to know whether it was indeed a murder.

Accident and pilot error
I heard firing sound.

Well, it's not a secret how much he was favored by Modi administration. The rules, which were never touched by any democratic govt, were literary changed to accommodate this guy. And then we saw objections from Indian airforce over dominance of army.
So seems like a murder, same like Zia ul Haqs. Whoever crosses limits, gets stunned. And thats the universal rule.
But who might do that? Definitely not Pakistan.

@jamahir @xeuss @Irfan Baloch @MastanKhan
Most probably accident.....

But if you go by former Indian officers on Bharat raakshahs...It is pre-planned act since Mr. Rawat was very powerful politically as well so he is taking more share of commission / bribe from defense procurement and many core commanders were angry over that.

But the copter caught fire in air. And besides jungle, the copter was almost completely destroyed.
Lets wait. But I am afraid we will never get to know whether it was indeed a murder.

From this article updated at 13:16 hrs today :
Flight Data Recorder and Cockpit Voice Recorder of the Mi-17V5 chopper that crashed in Coonoor, Tamil Nadu was retrieved on December 09. 13 defence personnel including Chief of Defence Staff General Bipin Rawat and his wife died in the accident.
So as you said, let's wait. Let the analysis happen of the CVR and FDR.

I heard firing sound.

At what timestamp ? To me it all sounded like the rotors hitting cables.

Last edited:
om shanti.

I'd request Indians to not speculate on this and send some healing vibes their way, a lot of people are hurting.. peace to them.

Thanks for your service, Jai Hind !

At what timestamp ? To me it all sounded like the rotors hitting cables.

Either Cables or Tree Branches......it shouldn't be difficult to establish if there are Electricity Pylons in that area.....also notice that after the initial rattling, the engine dies.

Back
Top Bottom