What's new

Conspiracies Surfaces After CDS Rawat’s helicopter crash

Looking the ground situation, it seems emergency landing was close to impossible. Mi17 v5 has two engines, even if one engine failed, then with pilot skills and helicopter taking away to other side seems possible with one engine. But why did pilot choose to land on this? Visibility? Fog? Mis judgement?
Also Bipin was just 8 minutes away to reach the destination , can't rule out any possibility of terrorism / destroying helicopter .. Anything is possible. Black box recording can give clues.

Please specify your source for "US troops training with Indians consider them arrogant braggarts".
I am friends with my country’s veterans including those in the beret’s who trained with Indians.
As an Indian, living in India it is impossible for you to hear anything other than “mera bharat mahan”
India has some people who can not keep their hands & uninformed opinions off social media....and PDF has enough people with resources to fish those messages out, post them here and have hearty laughs and re-inforce their wrong ideas....

For many folks in pdf, Indians are arrogant, incompetent + all possible negative adjectives.

please try not to respond to such messages. It won't help.

PS: I felt bad about messages posted on tragic event of Gen Rawat. Based on those responses, I conclude that Gen Rawat is really really effective leader that he is hated so much by enemy(s) for his guts, which is what I look for in my leaders.
You forgot to add insecure hypocrites.

Please specify your source for "US troops training with Indians consider them arrogant braggarts".
I would take that statement with a bag of salt. My colleague was a former Navy Seal who opted early retirement. He and I have many such talks about cooperation. His opinion is completely the opposite - he says the hierarchy in the Indian Military is so strong and fixed that training and information propagation between tiers is held close to the heart..sometimes too close that there is lack of improvisation. The culture of pleasing the next in command is not organic. Indian military may still be playing catching up with regards to modern training and they are very well aware of it -- but them not wanting to listen is hard to believe. In fact I am told they are always eager to analyze and learn from the US since the western tactics and military culture is quite different. We can continue to share more.. but this forum is not the place. It has only haters, mostly hindu haters.

I would take that statement with a bag of salt. My colleague was a former Navy Seal who opted early retirement. He and I have many such talks about cooperation. His opinion is completely the opposite - he says the hierarchy in the Indian Military is so strong and fixed that training and information propagation between tiers is held close to the heart..sometimes too close that there is lack of improvisation. The culture of pleasing the next in command is not organic. Indian military may still be playing catching up with regards to modern training and they are very well aware of it -- but them not wanting to listen is hard to believe. In fact I am told they are always eager to analyze and learn from the US since the western tactics and military culture is quite different. We can continue to share more.. but this forum is not the place. It has only haters, mostly hindu haters.
My neighbor is beret he thinks differently. It always depends unit to unit but I have same impression from a 10th Mtn regular as well. Plus we know the very public USAF colonel video. Hiding behind “Hindu haters” for an Islamophobe is rich though

that Gen Rawat is really really effective leader that he is hated so much by enemy(s) for his guts, which is what I look for in my leaders.

Most of Pakistani's were hating on Rawat because of how India celebrated Pakistan heli crash prior to this incident, it was just pathetic from Indians. Nothing to do with his fried guts.

Most of Pakistani's were hating on Rawat because of how India celebrated Pakistan heli crash prior to this incident, it was just pathetic from Indians. Nothing to do with his fried guts.
Hypocrites will never accept that - they are washed pure. They will malign Islam but whine about “Hindu haters” the second you say anything anti-Indian.

My neighbor is beret he thinks differently. It always depends unit to unit but I have same impression from a 10th Mtn regular as well. Plus we know the very public USAF colonel video. Hiding behind “Hindu haters” for an Islamophobe is rich though
Apart from the USAF officer, the RAF Commander and some British / Western aviation journalists who were in India to cover one of the Indra Danush exercises also had plenty to say privately about how the IAF commander liked showboating to the media and making all the claims... This was long before the so called Cricket score episode.

As an Indian, living in India it is impossible for you to hear anything other than “mera bharat mahan”

*Trust me when I tell you that yourself and almost all pakistanis in PDF [+ most pakistanis not in PDF] will never be able to understand India.

You forgot to add insecure hypocrites.
I agree with you here. The way partition happened, and the muslims are appeased in India [many of their ancestors supported the 2-nation theory], and the Pak got away (with almost no repercussions) after loosing all wars against India, the kind of leadership India has traditionally had [I am referring to all cong PMs + Gujral etc], Indians are a bit insecure.

Partition should have been done more completely. Pakistan must have faced repercussions for starting wars.

Essentially, Indian leadership has traditionally been weak, till Modi came to the helm. Part of India don't like him because he is a strong leader, and hell bent on bringing him down.

PS: Many years back, I was working for a great Indian company [very big company now]....that company gave almost unlimited freedom [which is much restricted as it is too big a company now] to discuss any topic on company electronic bulletin board.....there used to be one guy who was vociferous critic of Indian cricketer Sourav Ganguly. The kind of vicious hatred that guy had for Ganguly is unbelievable. Many times, I asked him why he hates Ganguly so much. He never replied. I concluded [based on many many many interactions] that it was because - Ganguly is unlike all other previous Indian captains [he is more in your face]. Most liberals in India don't like that.

Last edited:
Apart from the USAF officer, the RAF Commander and some British / Western aviation journalists who were in India to cover one of the Indra Danush exercises also had plenty to say privately about how the IAF commander liked showboating to the media and making all the claims... This was long before the so called Cricket score episode.
It’s not like Pakistani officers don’t brag or provide dog&pony shows but in general their impression outside has improved over the years to more humble ones. Again, hopefully this doesn’t get jinxed.

Yes, sir.....I know my country and I know PDF. Thanks for your message.

*Trust me when I tell you that yourself and almost all pakistanis in PDF will never be able to understand India.

I agree with you here. The way partition happened, and the muslims are appeased in India [many of their ancestors supported the 2-nation theory], and the Pak got away (with almost no repercussions) after loosing all wars against India, the kind of leadership India has traditionally had [I am referring to all cong PMs + Gujral etc], Indians are a bit insecure.

Partition should have been done more completely. Pakistan must have faced repercussions for starting wars.

Essentially, Indian leadership has traditionally been weak, till Modi came to the helm. Part of India don't like him because he is a strong leader, and hell bent on bringing him down.

PS: Many years back, I was working for a great Indian company [very big company now]....that company gave almost unlimited freedom [which is much restricted as it is too big a company now] to discuss any topic on company electronic bulletin board.....there used to be one guy who was vociferous critic of Indian cricketer Sourav Ganguly. The kind of vicious hatred that guy had for Ganguly is unbelievable. Many times, I asked him why he hates Ganguly so much. He never replied. I concluded [based on many many many interactions] that it was because - Ganguly is unlike all other previous Indian captains [he is more in your face]. Most liberals in India don't like that.
Yes - Im sure all of PDF users are like bhakt Indians who wouldn’t know a Pakistani aside from what Bollywood feeds them. Meanwhile, I know the actual India because of studying, living and working with them and observing everything from their private Instagram to FB posts. They aren’t all Bhaktoras but they also aren’t averse to the economic progress and feel that the Islamophobia is exaggerated even if they deplore Bhakts in general. To an extent I agree especially in the south because they are a different breed and much more communally integrated than the North. They also despise bhakts but again don’t mind the Modi policies that have allowed Indian businesses to grow.

But, that is difficult for brainwashed Bhakts to understand because to them Pakistan starts and ends in Bollywood.

Yes - Im sure all of PDF users are like bhakt Indians who wouldn’t know a Pakistani aside from what Bollywood feeds them. Meanwhile, I know the actual India because of studying, living and working with them and observing everything from their private Instagram to FB posts. They aren’t all Bhaktoras but they also aren’t averse to the economic progress and feel that the Islamophobia is exaggerated even if they deplore Bhakts in general. To an extent I agree especially in the south because they are a different breed and much more communally integrated than the North. They also despise bhakts but again don’t mind the Modi policies that have allowed Indian businesses to grow.

But, that is difficult for brainwashed Bhakts to understand because to them Pakistan starts and ends in Bollywood.

*Ok sir - you understand India + Indians absolutely very well as you have studied + lived + worked with some Indians. So, all your opinions about India are quite valid.
*You please keep the conclusions that you arrived at (about India + Indians). They are extremely absolutely accurate and hard researched.

Not trolling. I am just very sad.

PS: I keep telling my kids - wrong thinking has consequences (that may / may not realise those consequences).

*Ok sir - you understand India + Indians absolutely very well as you have studied + lived + worked with some Indians. So, all your opinions about India are quite valid.
*You please keep the conclusions that you arrived at (about India + Indians). They are extremely absolutely accurate and hard researched.

Not trolling. I am just very sad.

PS: I keep telling my kids - wrong thinking has consequences (that may / may not realise those consequences).
You get to know a Nations phyche from its daily habbits through some interaction with them.
God forbid if a terrorist attack happens in a Major Pakistani city today, you watch how the Indians crash PDF.... falling over each other to post pictures and give comments... and if same happens in India, after leaving hate mails and offensive cartoons and pictures against Pakistan and Islam, they disappear for weeks and months... 26/27 February 2019 was a prime example.... and the Obsession and hatred even comes out of the small minds when it doesn't even concerns India.... hell we have just managed to recover from a civil war in Karachi widely declared by Indian media.
Indians are hobessians was the conclusion by one Western Observor.

Back
Top Bottom