What's new

Congratulations Pakistan for winning the Champions Trophy

Too bad the ugly tricolor flag is not here. I must say the Ashok chakra in the centre looks like.. uh, leave it! ;)

I have no idea what an "Ashok chakra" is. However, I can tell you that the Pakistani flag is far more beautiful than either the Indian or Bangladeshi flags.

Beautiful:

188px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png

Ugly:

188px-Flag_of_India.svg.png

188px-Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png

I have no idea what an "Ashok chakra" is. However, I can tell you that the Pakistani flag is far more beautiful than either the Indian or Bangladeshi flags.

Beautiful:

188px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png

Ugly:

188px-Flag_of_India.svg.png

188px-Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png

Hmmmm, wouldn't you like to see the Pakistani flag hoisted over the Red Fort and Rashtrapati Bhavan? ;)

You insulted tricolor. If you have problem with any person, Insult him. If you insult any nation or its national flag, it is an insult of all their nationals.

Chill man, don't take these things too personally.

Congrats Pakistan...you played like Champions and deserve the trophy.

No, it won't.

It really doesn't matter to us, though. We're only interested in Kashmir, not Dehli or Dhaka.

I guess it will, and we may see some more independence movements within India getting boosted, don't you agree? ;)

Unlike bygone era, current cricket players from both countries have respect for each other's talent. I like a lot of young raw talents pakistan cricket team keep pushing up in international matches. I like Mh. Amir a lot, among current pakistani players. And I know for sure (unlike what it seems in this forum), people from other side of the border also have respect for a lot of current Indian players like Kohli, Dhoni.

And ohh, Congrats for the win pakistani team. You played like winners. Even though I am disappointed with our defeat, I never felt bad during the match. Well played pakistan, you deseved every bit of it. Plus, you showed mirror to ICC ratings.

I guess it will, and we may see some more independence movements within India getting boosted, don't you agree? ;)

No, I don't agree, personally. But I really don't care, either way. Pakistan is only interested in Kashmir. We don't claim any part of India or Bangladesh (or Afghanistan). There are celebrations in Srinagar today for a reason. You will notice nothing comparable in Dhaka, Kabul, or Delhi.

And, no Pakistani cares what a Bangladeshi thinks. I'm not going to continue repeating myself. Eat less rice and a lot more meat. You guys really need the protein. You apparently eat the least amount of meat of any large population on Earth.

No, I don't agree, personally. But I really don't care, either way. Pakistan is only interested in Kashmir. We don't claim any part of India or Bangladesh (or Afghanistan). There are celebrations in Srinagar today for a reason. You will notice nothing comparable in Dhaka, Kabul, or Delhi.

The Kashmiris are surely celebrating hard. They will celebrate even harder after achieving their inevitable victory over the coward Indian Armed forces. ;)

They will celebrate even harder after achieving their inevitable victory over the coward Indian Armed forces. ;)

Indeed, they will. We too will celebrate every time we beat your worthless country in a cricket match. ;) :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom