What's new

Congratulations Pakistan for winning the Champions Trophy

Congratulations India...for giving us batting first that boosted the morale of Pak Batsmen who were lacking BIG SCORE in all previous 4 matches......
we prove complete dominance in all department of game whether it is fielding, batting, and bowling, except one thing which is HARD HITTERS.....we lack hard hitters like (Afridi, Abdurazzaq, wasim akram) in the team otherwise our Score can easily deduce 360 Runs in final 5 over when we already have 6 wickets in hand, If PCB cope up that discrepancy in coming days then nobody can stop us to reach the zenith of ICC ranking. (Inshallah)
Once again Pak and Indian boys ...you both made my day. :dirol: (thank you very much)

ONE THING MORE: that match will haunt Indian mindset for next 10 years to come like
in 1988 (Miandad blasted 6 in the last ball of last over, in benson & hedges cup final)
that dominance lasted up to 2007 (when Dhoni won final from us) and now that 10 years dominance is now over.....Now India should prepare themselves for next 10 years again

funny story on my Part
I was in Masjid yesterday where I came to know about...two (Aitaikaaf Guys) were fighting on final, one was saying pak will win and other guy betting the Indian horse, In the heat of an argument they promised if any side wins the wager then other guy will be Out from masjid (and aitkaaf too) :enjoy:
Now today ...during the Sahri time, we all guys were teasing the losing Guy to fulfill your promise and Get himself out from Masjid ....but he was hiding his face in embarassment.....and we all are enjoying & laughing at him
\
winner Guy in his exhilaration was also found watching loud, Geo Tv live on his Android (in his Aitikaaf camp ) .....:devil:

Last edited:
I have no idea what an "Ashok chakra" is. However, I can tell you that the Pakistani flag is far more beautiful than either the Indian or Bangladeshi flags.

Beautiful:

188px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png

Ugly:

188px-Flag_of_India.svg.png

188px-Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png
Sorry tgat crescent of many countries flags look evil and grotesque. And hence these flags are beneath me

Guys check this video.

congratulation team :pakistan::pakistan::smitten:
must watch this video how a Sikh trash Indian team n Indian fans

Lol,

Find those who are saying I am false flag and they never met a Singh who support Pakistan and Khalistan.

@Ashesh

@Spring Onion

Look at the picture behind, Long live republic of Khalistan,

We support Pakistan just like Kashmiris we are not different from them and in a return we need your moral support of Khalistan.

Guys check this video.

Lol,

Find those who are saying I am false flag and they never met a Singh who support Pakistan and Khalistan.

@Ashesh

@Spring Onion

Look at the picture behind, Long live republic of Khalistan,

We support Pakistan just like Kashmiris we are not different from them and in a return we need your moral support of Khalistan.

hehehehehehehe someone was taunted me for your ban mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

welcome back.

India walon ki khoob jalatay hain ap

hehehehehehehe someone was taunted me for your ban mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

welcome back.

India walon ki khoob jalatay hain ap
But why I was banned?

Anyways probably the Sanghi Kids teams up against me to pressure mods to ban me.

Now I am back.

Saint Charsi must have had a double soota before he uttered this non-sense. Whole world (including Indians) are saying their decision of choosing for fielding was correct. How or why Charsi Khan was asking Pak team to opt for batting first?

Mr Stupid, didn't you see the cricket match, IK had advised to win against India bat first and this is exactly what Pakistan Team did and won. Now Indian media is also crying about why Kohli choose to field first.

Seriously i doubt the number of brain cells you have

Indeed, they will. We too will celebrate every time we beat your worthless country in a cricket match. ;) :pakistan:

Why are you being so rude to that guy? he didn't say a single bad word against you or Pakistan

I think we should leave a good gesture , as good with out speculation.
Nice to see sportsmen still treating each other well

Congrats Pakistan for winning the ICC Champions Trophy. Time to celebrate!!!

I would be happy to see my friends sharing moment of celebration, interviews and news especially from Indian TV channels in this thread so it is for us to track

Thank you
I could not watch the game. Congrats to Pakistan anyway

Back
Top Bottom