What's new

Congratulations Pakistan for winning the Champions Trophy

Indeed, they will. We too will celebrate every time we beat your worthless country in a cricket match. :pakistan:

I hope the Hanuman-faced effeminate Indian troops soon surrender and withdraw from Kashmir. They are too timid to handle it. ;)

I hope the Hanuman-faced effeminate Indian troops soon surrender and withdraw from Kashmir. They are too timid to handle it. ;)

I hope so too. They don't belong there.

I also hope all the illegal Bangladeshis living in Pakistan return to Sonar Bangla. They don't belong in Pakistan. ;)

Perhaps, Modiji must revisit his Supa Pawa dreams, they are all just turning into wetdreams day by day. ;)

Indeed, he should. So should Bangladeshis who think that their country will ever be relevant on the international stage. India will never be a superpower, and Bangladesh will never matter. :)

Indeed, he should. So should Bangladeshis who think that their country will ever be relevant on the international stage. India will never be a superpower, and Bangladesh will never matter. :)

Alright LA se Karachi, it was a good time pass and my posts got boosted by 15. Thanks for your time, now gotta go! :coffee:

Congratulation Team Pakistan and People of Pakistan.

This match shows who will win at border also.

Pakistan not only bat well but also bowl well.

Long Live Team Pakistan and People of Pakistan.

Best of luck for future also.
Inshallah kehna bhool gaye janab? :p:

now I just want to see face of my hype nationalist brother (Bharat mata ki jai type) and those who are too proud. :lol:
They would still feel proud to reach the final.arent they?

India is a great side with a very good record but you gotta admit they were thrown out entirely from the game.Pakistans performance has no top or bottom but yesterday they reached for the skies.

19366286_1383408951746007_8026175989937081551_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom