What's new

Congratulations Pakistan for winning the Champions Trophy

Congratulations to these amazing boys who played absolutely fantastic! I love you guys! Thank you.

3 MAIN WICKETS BY AMIR | Rohit sharma | Virat Kohli | Shikhar Dhawan | India vs pakistan | 2017

Who caught Kohli out? I mean Caught the ball?

I just seriously can't get over how Shadab MADE Sarfraz take the review. Absolutely forced him. What confidence. He's going to be a superstar.

Alhumdullilah!!
We won the ICC champion Trophy on 22nd Ramadan. The history repeat again itself as the World cup was also won by Pakistan with the same passion on 22nd Ramadan in 1992. That is miracle!!!
Well done and fully deserve hat off for the champions Pakistan..

Bollywood congratulates Pakistan on historic cricket win

And we did it!

The Pakistani cricket team trounced their Indian opponents on the field today, bagging the coveted Champions Trophy.

The victory is extra-sweet because it was Pakistan's first final in this championship and they were widely considered the tournament's underdogs

Naturally, fans have gone ballistic on Twitter:

But what surprised us what was the outpouring of good wishes from across the border. Bollywood extended its heartiest congratulations to the Pakistan cricket team.

5946ae64692f4.jpg

5946af660ec91.jpg

5946aef6a556b.jpg

5946aef6a3bac.jpg

5946aef6db0c7.jpg

Thank you to those bollywood celebrities nice to know not everyone hates us and can be good sportsmen but esp much love to hottie sushmita sen who i f ucking love who has always been so respectful and complimentary to Pakistanis, taken the time from her busy schedule to come and visit the country,been friendly with pakistani cricketers, helped raise money for charity causes in Pakistan and never indulged in pak-bashing the woman is pure class and one of my favourite indians.

Congratulations to Pakistan for a memorable victory

The weather in both Los Angeles (where I live) is hot and dry. But I'm sure it's better then the weather conditions in Dhaka, Chittagong, or Mumbai.

And a swamp-dweller should not be asking about "smells".

Great, so I hope you had a fine celebration with juicy beef stakes! ;)

Pakistan outplayed India in the Champions Trophy Final is beyond any shadow of doubt. Amir was outstanding>Good batting too. CONGRATS PAKISTAN.....

I most certainly did, medium-well.

This was a great tournament for Pakistan. Both India and Bangladesh got thrashed. :azn:

You're lucky you played the scrawny Indians, though. We would have beaten you fish-guzzlers by an even wider margin. :agree:

Hmmm, I hope the stakes tasted well! But I bet nothing could beat the taste of beef from Indian cows! ;)

Hmmm, I hope the stakes tasted well! But I bet nothing could beat the taste of beef from Indian cows! ;)

Indeed. "Gau-mata" is very, very delicious. Much better than Bangladeshi fish and rice... :enjoy:

Pakistan Zindabad! Hindustan, Bangladesh Murdabad! :yay:

It was Champions Trophy finals and one team really played like champions. Congratulations !

Indeed. "Gau-mata" is very, very delicious. Much better than Bangladeshi fish and rice... :enjoy:

Pakistan Zindabad! Hindustan, Bangladesh Murdabad! :yay:

Gau Mata is indeed very delicious and hope you don't care if it exhales oxygen or not as the nitwit Sanghis claim! ;)

Gau Mata is indeed very delicious and hope you don't care if it exhales oxygen or not as the nitwit Sanghis claim! ;)

Sanghis are idiots, and so are you people.

Gau-mata is quite delicious. It's too bad that people in your "country" can't cook it properly, though. Come to Pakistan, and we will show you proper beef Karahi in Peshawar, beef Paya in Lahore, and Bun Kabab in Karachi. Bangladeshi beef is disgusting....

Sanghis are idiots, and so are you people.

Gau-mata is quite delicious. It's too bad that people in your "country" can't cook it properly, though. Come to Pakistan, and we will show you proper beef Karahi in Peshawar, beef Paya in Lahore, and Bun Kabab in Karachi. Bangladeshi beef is disgusting....

Talking about idiots, Indians are perennial winners of that title. Ain't it? ;)
https://www.thequint.com/india/2015/07/02/indias-pisa-moment-are-we-turning-into-a-nation-of-nitwits
India’s PISA Moment: Are we Turning into a Nation of Nitwits?

Congrats Pakistan for winning the ICC Champions Trophy. Time to celebrate!!!

I would be happy to see my friends sharing moment of celebration, interviews and news especially from Indian TV channels in this thread so it is for us to track

Thank you

Yes Congratulation guys. You really played well.

Too bad the ugly tricolor flag is not here. I must say the Ashok chakra in the centre looks like.. uh, leave it! ;)

Your born and bought up noticed. Now relax.

Back
Top Bottom