What's new

Congratulations Pakistan for winning the Champions Trophy

Last edited:
Hasan Ali and M Amir the great bowlers from Punjab destroyed Indian batting line up...forever...in the Finals of Finals...once in a life time chance...

See How Indian Media Crying Pakistan Won Champions Trophy, Pakistan beat India by 180 runs

They have only lies and blames. They are just trying to find scapegoat in their bowlers. Who in world said that Indian bowling attack is of world class? Every one said that it was a contest between Indian batting line and Pakistani bowling attack. But Pakistan have out classed Indians even in batting. On top of that, Pak bowling attack was devastating for Indian batsmen. I heard that Amir had challenged Virat that he wouldn't allow the Indian to get double digit score. And he indeed proved that. Amir was really charged today. He hunted down two other Indians in his onslaught to get Virat. Well, bad for Indians.

Saint Charsi must have had a double soota before he uttered this non-sense. Whole world (including Indians) are saying their decision of choosing for fielding was correct. How or why Charsi Khan was asking Pak team to opt for batting first?
I think Pakistan had to choose bat first . thanks to virat kholi.. Look at the weather on Final day.

upload_2017-6-15_13-33-55-png.403902

Morning:
Partly cloudy, high humidity, High visibility

Afternoon:
Cloudy, Bit of low humidity but visibility decreases
Build up for rain in the evening starts

Pakistani seam bowlers could not be effective at all in the morning session. They could be more effective in the second session with cloudy and less visibility

India already plays spin well and on top of it spinners were not going to be effective throughout the day as the cloudy scenes continue through the day with high humidity

I think Pakistan had to choose bat first . thanks to virat kholi.. Look at the weather on Final day.

upload_2017-6-15_13-33-55-png.403902

Morning:
Partly cloudy, high humidity, High visibility

Afternoon:
Cloudy, Bit of low humidity but visibility decreases
Build up for rain in the evening starts

Pakistani seam bowlers could not be effective at all in the morning session. They could be more effective in the second session with cloudy and less visibility

India already plays spin well and on top of it spinners were not going to be effective throughout the day as the cloudy scenes continue through the day with high humidity
Got it. Thanks for sharing the information. However, I watched many commentators (on ESPN and TV channels) saying that Indian decision to put Pakistan to batting was correct because, I guess, the pitch becomes dead/flat in the latter half of the game. That makes it more suitable for batting.

we should appreciate our player for this great victory, our players deserve alot

Malik riaz announced a plot in Karachi for fakhar zaman of his brilliant century vs India

Must watch :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
Must watch this too.. A singer who sing a song "Moka Moka" now singing "Dhoka Dhoka" :lol:

A topest Comment of this day.. i just cant believe :rofl:

Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa while congratulating the team announced Umrah trip for the players. “Nothing beats teamwork, Pakistan is a team against every threat,” the army chief was quoted as saying by the Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR).

dcnj-covyaekmsq-1497819951.jpg

The military’s media wing also shared a message from the Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee General Zubair Mahmood Hayat congratulating the team and the nation on the ‘historic victory’.

Air and naval chiefs also congratulated the team and the nation.

The Pakistan players are draped in flags as they walk round the field. Their coach Mickey Arthur - who has known dark times of his own in England - is being interviewed.

“It’s been an up and down ride but I’m just so proud of the boys. We came back superbly after the first game, and the whole group kept believing. We knew we were better than we showed in that game. It’s a remarkable achievement, I’m so proud of everybody.”

Back
Top Bottom