What's new

Congratulations, Mullahs - #KillAllMuslims is now trending worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a light note. Here's another cartoon to stirr your senses...
1420713102280.jpg

I started a trend tweet once called #KillallHumans. They deleted my trend and threatened to report me to the authorities for being a potential serial killer :undecided:

So, same they are now prompting #killallmuslims trend. :laughcry:

View attachment 182133

View attachment 182134

There you go, wonderful work mullahs and terrorists, wonderful. Hatred for Muslims is already at peak levels, and now you go ahead and kill twelve more people to show the world that Islamophobia is justified/true (it isn't - it isn't supposed to be, at least)

Yes, obviously there are plenty of non-Muslims condemning this tweet (trend has been hijacked by them now) and still being tolerant but the issue is that we have way too many people like Anjem Chaudry preaching hatred and a negative image of Islam in the West. Look people - you want Sharia, don't go to the West! When I go to Europe, I never expected to have Halal meat or mosques everywhere, yet those facilities are still widely available for us. What more can one want?

I know this issue has been discussed a lot before, but here I intend to discuss the logic behind movements like Sharia4UK, which have been propagating a negative image of Islam and Muslims and are obviously then backed by geniuses like AlQaeda and ISIS who 'implement' all that hate speech and kill people with it.

Hey morons Mullahs, how about you work on reducing the differences between the fifty dozen sects that exist so you can stop murdering Muslims and implement Sharia in Muslim countries first !?

I am really saddened by looking at some of the statements from our 'esteemed scholars' , who aren't condemning the shooting and instead indirectly supporting it, despite the fact that Islam has clearly commanded against violence in this matter.

Example of what I'm talking about:
View attachment 182135
:hitwall:

Some contrast here:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 84, Number 61 :
Narrated by 'Aisha

A group of Jews asked permission to visit the Prophet (and when they were admitted) they said, "As-Samu 'Alaika (Death be upon you)." I (Aisha) said (to them), "But death and the curse of Allah be upon you!" The Prophet said, "O 'Aisha! Allah is kind and lenient and likes that one should be kind and lenient in all matters."I (Aisha) said, "Haven't you heard what they said?" He said, "I said (to them), 'Wa 'Alaikum (and upon you).

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 84, Number 60 :
A Jew passed by Allah's Apostle and said, "As-Samu 'Alaika." Allah's Apostle said in reply, "We 'Alaika." Allah's Apostle then said to his companions, "Do you know what he (the Jew) has said? He said, 'As-Samu 'Alaika.'" They said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we kill him?" The Prophet, said, "No. When the people of the Book greet you, say: 'Wa 'Alaikum.'"

Also, Quranic verses:
"When ye hear the signs of Allah held in defiance and ridicule, ye are not to sit with them unless they turn to a different theme." [Qur'an 4:140]
"And when they hear vain talk, they turn away therefrom and say: "to us our deeds and to you yours; peace be to you." [Qur'an 28: 55]

"Hold to forgiveness, command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant." [Qur'an 7:199]

"Have patience with what they say, and leaves them with noble (dignity)." [Qur'an 73:10]

"And the servants of Allah . . . are those who walked on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say 'Peace'" [Qur'an 25:63]

"Allah is with those who restrain themselves." [Qur'an 16: 128]

". . . But they uttered blasphemy . . . if they repent, it will be best for them, but if they turn back, Allah will punish them." [Qur'an 9:47]

"And if you punished, let your punishment be proportionate to the wrong that has been done to you; but if you show patience, that is indeed the best course. [Qur'an 16:126]
"The recompense for an injury is an injury equal thereto: but if a person forgets and makes reconciliation, his reward is due from Allah." [Qur'an 62:40]

"Twice will they be given their reward, for that they have persevered, (and) they avert evil with good." [Qur'an 28:54]

See the difference between Islam and murderous idiocy?

:tsk:

Who cares what they think about us, all we know is that Islam will prevail in the end.

Should we really care when one set of animal sets himself upon another set of animal? The victims were animals in their own rights and so why should we give a **** about what happened to them especially if we are not to give a damn about what they repeatedly printed against Islam?

I agree with you, nobody should travel to another country and demand implementation of his/her religious rules. Although, extension of rules just over that particular religious group would not hurt anyone else either.

However, do you have to be an extreme moron by speaking only a single side of the story? Nobody should be allowed to dictate terms of your life but with the same logic, should you be allowed to judge the life of others, ridicule them, interfere in their affairs and repeatedly isolate them? NO, you should not be allowed that 'liberty' either!!

There is no punishment in Islam for abusing the Prophet Muhammad (saw) in this life. Those who say otherwise are liars and extremists.

What they printed should have been ignored, these journalists are attention seekers, look at the interviews of this magazine, one guy admitted these types of things get them more reaction so they print them to get more publicity. How clever do you have to be to ignore an attention seeking retard? If they get a reaction out of you they have already won. What the Muslims should have done is to shown them, with arguments, why we hold the Prophet Muhammad (saw) in such a high regard that we prefer to be killed than to see him abused. The Prophet (saw) never allowed Muslims to attack people who abused him, a rudimentary study of Islam would have been enough for any true Muslim.

So, same they are now prompting #killallmuslims trend. :laughcry:

I guess the #KillallMuslims trend is acceptable. It doesn't amount to serial killing but to genocide of a particular group. Serial killing is dangerous since all humans could be wiped out. Genocide however limits the wipe out to a certain category and is therefore acceptable. I hope that helps

Who cares what they think about us, all we know is that Islam will prevail in the end.

Prevail where ?

On a light note. Here's another cartoon to stirr your senses...
View attachment 182271

No actually the only thing muslims and practically the whole world laughs to is Hinduism. I mean comeone? 10 legged elephants, ugly *** monkeys, random purple people, Hindu pandits tieing their p3nis with trucks for their "god" and 33 million gods. What do you guys do down there?

Everytime the world looks at you guys, WE LAUGH!

fat_baby.jpg

You're wrongly informed. Do some research on Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri and his mammoth Fatwa against terrorism. You'll be surprised.

With all due respect, are you referring to the same gentleman who claims credit for introducing and defending sectarian laws and the punishment of death for insulting the prophet Muhammad (saw)?

I guess the #KillallMuslims trend is acceptable. It doesn't amount to serial killing but to genocide of a particular group. Serial killing is dangerous since all humans could be wiped out. Genocide however limits the wipe out to a certain category and is therefore acceptable. I hope that helps

Prevail where ?

Its written in the Quran, and the fact that we are the fastest growing religion in the world also supports it. The Quran guarantees everyone will be a muslim.

No actually the only thing muslims and practically the whole world laughs to is Hinduism. I mean comeone? 10 legged elephants, ugly *** monkeys, random purple people, Hindu pandits tieing their p3nis with trucks for their "god" and 33 million gods. What do you guys do down there?

Everytime the world looks at you guys, WE LAUGH!

fat_baby.jpg

You aren't part of the world anymore. They are tweeting #KillallMuslims duh :D

But India has prevailed on Mars and the USA on the moon. I guess that only leaves earth. Not much there to prevail since earth really is one fcuked up place :D
wait for the judgement day, aliens from distant planets will prove the existence of only one and true God :D

Its written in the Quran, and the fact that we are the fastest growing religion in the world also supports it. The Quran guarantees everyone will be a muslim.

Did the Quran say when everyone will be a Muslim ? If everyone will be a Muslim then who will be the correct Muslim? Will it be the Deobandi, the Ahmedi, the Shia, the Sunni, Wahabi etc ? Which will be the good Muslim and which the bad Muslim? Did the Quran indicate whether the TTP form of Islam is the preferred route or the ISIS form of Islam? Once everybody becomes Muslims will the carnage stop ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom