What's new

Congratulations, Mullahs - #KillAllMuslims is now trending worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
No actually the only thing muslims and practically the whole world laughs to is Hinduism. I mean comeone? 10 legged elephants, ugly *** monkeys, random purple people, Hindu pandits tieing their p3nis with trucks for their "god" and 33 million gods. What do you guys do down there?

Everytime the world looks at you guys, WE LAUGH!

fat_baby.jpg
LOL! failed. He is a christian :P

Yes lets kill all muslims this is very funny!

Yes. And thereafter kill all Jews. Then Hindus. Then Buddhists until we get to Christians. That will justify my trend #KillallHumans. I am purely attempting to highlight the stupidity of such mentality. If humor flows from it then so be it

I want to make fun of Mohamad very badly when I hear such news.

You are 1.2 billion

Divided amongst 73 Sects at each other throats. Every Mullah commands his own little mob of uneducated pricks. Efforts by individual Muslims for peace will fall on deaf ears.

strange
so the civilised western world has joined ISIS?

ISIS is one that is killing All Muslims. in its books.. 99.999% of all Muslims deserve worse fate than those who don't call themselves Muslims.

the bigotry and Irony I see here is evident. countries that sponsor this ideology and use their oil wealth to fund the terrorism are again not blamed.

tbh they are brothers in arms, they compliment each other.
They need each other to feast on us & we are to blame for that, because we are apologetic, scared of them & afraid of confronting them.
The Majority of us ( ordinary Muslims ) are stuck between a rock & a hard place. Extremists on both sides would continue to mock us, scare us, ridicule us & make it miserable for us for as long as we don't confront them.
This is a price that we have to pay for not standing up for ourselves. We ll ve to confront the "liberal fascists" ( although there is nothing liberal about them ) with knowledge & equal sophistication, & the "religious bigots" with force & a danda up their A***.

The Kanjars needs to be told for what he is & the Mullah put in his place with contempt.

Should we really care when one set of animal sets himself upon another set of animal? The victims were animals in their own rights and so why should we give a **** about what happened to them especially if we are not to give a damn about what they repeatedly printed against Islam?
There you have it folks.
And all the talks you had in these dozens of pages goes down the drain. "The victims were animals in their own right"

Did the Quran say when everyone will be a Muslim ? If everyone will be a Muslim then who will be the correct Muslim? Will it be the Deobandi, the Ahmedi, the Shia, the Sunni, Wahabi etc ? Which will be the good Muslim and which the bad Muslim? Did the Quran indicate whether the TTP form of Islam is the preferred route or the ISIS form of Islam? Once everybody becomes Muslims will the carnage stop ?

Firstly the hadith did state that Islam will be divided into 72 sects. Most of these sects have slight differences expect for the Ahmedi. Most people just call their selves "muslims" not "shias" or "sunnis". A good muslim will be the one who obeys Allah, a bad muslim will be the one who disobeys Allah. TTP, ISIS and many other radical groups are just using religious reasons for political power, their ideology is taught to the uneducated who are usually very gullible. Allah says those who are taught a corrupt version of Islam will not face hell fire, it is a muslims duty to correct them.

This "carnage" your talking about will get much more worse, the Quran describes disasters, wars and poverty.
Check this video out, you'll get a better view of what i'm talking about.

wait for the judgement day, aliens from distant planets will prove the existence of only one and true God :D

Beings not from earth is also described in the Quran.

Firstly the hadith did state that Islam will be divided into 72 sects. Most of these sects have slight differences expect for the Ahmedi. Most people just call their selves "muslims" not "shias" or "sunnis". A good muslim will be the one who obeys Allah, a bad muslim will be the one who disobeys Allah. TTP, ISIS and many other radical groups are just using religious reasons for political power, their ideology is taught to the uneducated who are usually very gullible. Allah says those who are taught a corrupt version of Islam will not face hell fire, it is a muslims duty to correct them.

This "carnage" your talking about will get much more worse, the Quran describes disasters, wars and poverty.

Get out of this thread with your lectures on your brand of Islam. This thread has nothing to do with what you are sprouting here.

Get out of this thread with your lectures on your brand of Islam. This thread has nothing to do with what you are sprouting here.

Aww leave him be. It is a boring day here in Harare. I really dig his posts.

Hey Idiot, i'm trying to reply to morons who are insulting my religion.

Are you calling me a "moron" ??? I certainly hope not. I was about to consider converting since you made so much sense.

Sooo, if I obey Allah (and I guess that by "obeying" you actually mean recognize Allah to be the one true God, with Muhammad (PBUH) as his last messenger) then I will be a "good Muslim"?

No actually the only thing muslims and practically the whole world laughs to is Hinduism. I mean comeone? 10 legged elephants, ugly *** monkeys, random purple people, Hindu pandits tieing their p3nis with trucks for their "god" and 33 million gods. What do you guys do down there?

Everytime the world looks at you guys, WE LAUGH!

fat_baby.jpg

But the biggest difference is people tweeting kill all Muslims not Hindus. Will it be a far stretch to say that people are sick and tired of Muslims to a large extent - to the point of even considering to throw them to the dogs or throw them out if their countries?.

The saving grace is that the europeans are non muslims, so muslims aren't being harmed there.

I think the dilemma would be solved if you try to clarify what you mean by 'extremism'. I'm guessing that you are using that term to describe terrorists, such as the ones who attacked Charlie Hebdo today, or people of AQ, TTP etc.

So people who attacked Charlie Hebdo were terrorists? By which and whose standards? Maybe they are not terrorists to 1.5 Billion Muslims around the globe! Moreover, should we condemn the murder of a terrorist by another 'alleged' terrorist?

So is extremism the problem, or the belief itself? Haven't muslims (in recent times) advocated violence for far lesser offences? (Salman Rushdie, Jyllands-posten controversy etc?) The cartoons published by Charlie Hebdo were far cruder and arguably more offensive than Salman Rushdie's writings. Yet, a very large number of muslims (not just terrorists) fully supported the fatwa against him. So why feel angry at a terrorist attack, when even "moderates" support the same thing for lesser "offences", just because the former makes a big splash on TV, and shocking images are visible for all to see? Didn't these terrorists do precisely what Khomeini advocated should be done to Rushdie, an opinion which many muslims still support?

Do you know what a small ant does when cornered? She fights back. Ofcourse, the mighty can still crush the ant and declare the ant a terrorist because she fought back.......but does it really change anything at all? Who really is an extremist? These people who are acting in self defence in their 'belief' or those who are so darned obsessed with Islam and continue to attack it and its followers repeatedly? I mean seriously, not just a couple of instances but repeated attackers on Islam are 'innocent' targets??

Aww leave him be. It is a boring day here in Harare. I really dig his posts.

Are you calling me a "moron" ??? I certainly hope not. I was about to consider converting since you made so much sense.

Sooo, if I obey Allah (and I guess that by "obeying" you actually mean recognize Allah to be the one true God, with Muhammad (PBUH) as his last messenger) then I will be a "good Muslim"?

Not calling you a moron, it was the first guy i replied to on this thread.

No, recognizing Allah and Muhammed SAW is only being a muslim. To be a "good muslim" you need to follow what the Quran and Hadith has told you to do. For example; pray, fast, keep a beard and ect... the smallest actions also count like smiling at your wife, talking politely and taking care of your health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom