What's new

Congratulations, Mullahs - #KillAllMuslims is now trending worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh they are brothers in arms, they compliment each other.
They need each other to feast on us & we are to blame for that, because we are apologetic, scared of them & afraid of confronting them.
The Majority of us ( ordinary Muslims ) are stuck between a rock & a hard place. Extremists on both sides would continue to mock us, scare us, ridicule us & make it miserable for us for as long as we don't confront them.
This is a price that we have to pay for not standing up for ourselves. We ll ve to confront the "liberal fascists" ( although there is nothing liberal about them ) with knowledge & equal sophistication, & the "religious bigots" with force & a danda up their A***.

The Kanjars needs to be told for what he is & the Mullah put in his place with contempt.

Another joke that goes around, is copied and repeated endlessly by public, opinion makers, analysts , journalists, politicians etc.

WHY THE SILENT MUSLIM MAJORITY DOESNT SPEAK UP???

well, the majority does deplore the curelty and fanatiscm of these scumbags BUT.. the Media chooses to ignore and doesnt report such protests and such reaction

instead it runs to the radical and bigoted thugs who would make the most depraved and sickening comments about terrorism and such controversial things "SELL WELL"

this is why we all know about Anjum Chaudhary in UK but no one knows about the leader of the Muslim interfaith unity
I dot exactly remember the name of his organisation let alone his difficult sir name.

So people who attacked Charlie Hebdo were terrorists? By which and whose standards? Maybe they are not terrorists to 1.5 Billion Muslims around the globe! Moreover, should we condemn the murder of a terrorist by another 'alleged' terrorist?
Don't presume to speak for 1.5 billion muslims - you have no authority to do that. Speak for yourself. Many muslims on this thread and on this forum do consider the attackers as terrorists. The reason is simple - the use of violence to settle religious differences. Shooting unarmed, non combatant journalists to terrify them and others into submission is terrorism. It's that simple. The victims of this attack never terrorized anybody, never shot anybody, and therefore are not terrorists.

A "terrorist" is not defined simply as anybody you hate. Only those who commit violent acts of terrorism are terrorists.

@TankMan : One of the examples I was telling you about. The condoning of these acts by ordinary muslims like him, and their belief that it was right to kill these journos, is a big part of the problem plaguing muslim society.

There you have it folks.
And all the talks you had in these dozens of pages goes down the drain. "The victims were animals in their own right"

Summed it up pretty accurately didn't I, got you stumped!

Do you know what a small ant does when cornered? She fights back. Ofcourse, the mighty can still crush the ant and declare the ant a terrorist because she fought back.......but does it really change anything at all? Who really is an extremist? These people who are acting in self defence in their 'belief' or those who are so darned obsessed with Islam and continue to attack it and its followers repeatedly? I mean seriously, not just a couple of instances but repeated attackers on Islam are 'innocent' targets??

Sorry, but your plea for victimhood rings hollow, if you pretend that armed terrorists wih rocket launchers are like ants and unarmed journalists with pens are elephants in a shootout. The victims were journalists - they had not "attacked" the followers of islam physically with weaponry. They did draw cartoons, and the proper response to that would be to draw cartoons. By the way, these cartoonists have also similarly mocked Judaism, Catholicism, and many other figures of authority. None of them took up Kalashnikovs and rocket launchers. Some of them mocked them back, and that was it.

Sooo, if I obey Allah (and I guess that by "obeying" you actually mean recognize Allah to be the one true God, with Muhammad (PBUH) as his last messenger) then I will be a "good Muslim"?
you summed it up well. recognising is a prerequisite to obeying.

but there is another prerequisite as well. first you will have to be a good person, a good human.

I want to make fun of Mohamad very badly when I hear such news.
you wont be the first one and you wont be the last one either
but you will be missing the point and loosing the plot.

you are reacting to those who kill in the name of Islam yet they are the ones who have killed Muhammad PBUH's family members, destroyed their graves and remain the biggest killers of Muslims till today.

if it makes you feel better person then do what you like. you might want to check out some creative insults Jews make about Jesus as well. you can use them too.

Then I have done that many many many many many......... more times than hundred. Muslims are in lead then. Congratulations! :D

still it will give us a point, no? 1 is better than 0 :D

Another joke that goes around, is copied and repeated endlessly by public, opinion makers, analysts , journalists, politicians etc.

WHY THE SILENT MUSLIM MAJORITY DOESNT SPEAK UP???

well, the majority does deplore the curelty and fanatiscm of these scumbags BUT.. the Media chooses to ignore and doesnt report such protests and such reaction

instead it runs to the radical and bigoted thugs who would make the most depraved and sickening comments about terrorism and such controversial things "SELL WELL"

this is why we all know about Anjum Chaudhary in UK but no one knows about the leader of the Muslim interfaith unity
I dot exactly remember the name of his organisation let alone his difficult sir name.

For a moment, think about it from an outsiders' POV. Yes, we both know and agree that the majority of muslims will not condone this attack, and would wish it never happened. Only a handful would justify it. You are asking why should the silent majority be too srill about it, whe they had nothing to do with it? That is a fair question, but to argue from their POV, anytime there is something insulting that happens to islam, the protests and demonstrations even by the majority is very loud. When an unjustified attack on muslims by non muslims happens, many people in the muslim world show solidarity. But it seems that they are not so enthusiastic or shrill about showing opposition to acts like this. That could be the reason that the non islamic world asks this question. Why is the voice of protest so loud when something anti islam happens, but not when muslims do horrible things in the name of islam? It can't simply be media bias - if muslims made as much commotion at this event as they do for other ones, then the media would cover it. The media covers whatever is most popular.

I'm not justifying their question, I'm just explaining where they come from, to see it from their POV.

Don't presume to speak for 1.5 billion muslims - you have no authority to do that. Speak for yourself. Many muslims on this thread and on this forum do consider the attackers as terrorists. The reason is simple - the use of violence to settle religious differences. Shooting unarmed, non combatant journalists to terrify them and others into submission is terrorism. It's that simple. The victims of this attack never terrorized anybody, never shot anybody, and therefore are not terrorists.

A "terrorist" is not defined simply as anybody you hate. Only those who commit violent acts of terrorism are terrorists.

I must not presume to speak on behalf of the 1.5 Billion Muslims but neither should you or anyone else. And I have pretty much clarified where I stand on these matters, especially this particular incident. My attitude is of indifference as was the case of the world when these ******** attempted to ridicule Islam. Many dogs die daily, why should I care, why should you care? I mean just explain to me what was the utility of these cartoonists? How were they beneficial to mankind or how is the world a lesser place after them? What have we lost, really? On the contrary, when terrorists kill aid workers in the name of Islam, they are actually committing terrorism because they are killing those who are actually serving humanity.

And above all, who are you, or your fellow apologists, to decide the proportionate or appropriate response to the acts of those who use pen instead of a sword, to inflict wounds, and that too repeatedly? The victim ridiculed the send most followed religion, attempted to ridicule the Hole prophet revered by over 1.5 Billion Muslims and did all that repeatedly, they instigated hatred and contempt, they invited attention and anger. What people like you do not understand is that their murder was a reaction to the acts these ******** committed, had they not repeatedly done that, nobody would have bothered about them.

Well..... hmmm...... lemme think...... hmmm......... how do you propose we do that, mate?

When a terrorist Muslim blows himself up killing innocents == Hate 1 . Love 0

Now what do you want me (peaceful Muslim) to do? Kiss hundred firrangi girls? == Love 1 Hate 1????

What the ****..... how to spread message of peace? It's not as if we tweet "#MulsimsAreSorry" will cut it. :blink:

hmm really tough one
here are some proposals

how about protesting in front of Saudi and Qatari embassies?
get an online petition condemning the attack without "IF" and BUT"

Alternatively

start #MuslimsAreMad tweet
or #JewsDidItAgain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom