What's new

Congratulations, Mullahs - #KillAllMuslims is now trending worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but your plea for victimhood rings hollow, if you pretend that armed terrorists wih rocket launchers are like ants and unarmed journalists with pens are elephants in a shootout. The victims were journalists - they had not "attacked" the followers of islam physically with weaponry. They did draw cartoons, and the proper response to that would be to draw cartoons. By the way, these cartoonists have also similarly mocked Judaism, Catholicism, and many other figures of authority. None of them took up Kalashnikovs and rocket launchers. Some of them mocked them back, and that was it.

What you are doing, besides being extremely ignorant, is underrating the might of pen. Being ignorant by not understanding that Muslims cannot ridicule Prophets of any other religion especially Abrahamic religions and also by declaring and deciding the might of choice of weapon of both sides. 1 side chose a pen as its weapon of choice, the other side chose a gun. Both caused damage, but the real question is, who is to be blamed? I do understand why so many of you have total disregard for the acts of the cartoonists, its because the difference of your faith and belief.

However, I wonder if Hindus would have remained peaceful had Hinduism been a constant target of ridicule and oppression. I wonder if the same would be applicable to followers of Judaism and Christianity. Why do people consider Muslims immune to ridicule, insult and oppression?

anytime there is something insulting that happens to islam, the protests and demonstrations even by the majority is very loud. When an unjustified attack on muslims by non muslims happens, many people in the muslim world show solidarity. But it seems that they are not so enthusiastic or shrill about showing opposition to acts like this. T.
I agree

I am compelled to share something sad though.

when there is an atrocity where the victim and the culprits are both Muslims. (pick any from Iraq, Syria to pakistan Peshawar being latest).

instead of a similar unqualified sympathy, mocking comments are made about victims and religion and the incident is celebrated with emotes saying Muslims are killing Muslim and it must have to do with the religion. suddenly the victims are "Muslims".. not human, not unarmed, not women or children" BUT Muslims.

yes there were outpouring sympathy from the world over Peshawar tragedy but there were also very sickening comments by people as well. and this was nothing new

there is a trend over it. when the same terrorists are targeting Muslims, the news is brushed aside as a matter of fact.

where do i find the girls to kiss? and btw should they be Muslims?
but of course.
hmm looking at your avatar I think Dr Afia is out of question
you can start by kissing her Sister,

Agreed, but what can you say abt the hypocrite countries of south Asia like India which invites the heads of these countries as chief guest in its republic day parade and Pakistan which regarded these brother countries as beacon of Islam though both these countries suffer from terrorism.
we are not the "western civilized world"
we don't give morality and civilisation lectures to the world. I cant speak for India but Pakistani state is run by people who are obliged to Arab masters so they cant antagonise them which makes them worse than hypocrite

View attachment 182133

View attachment 182134

There you go, wonderful work mullahs and terrorists, wonderful. Hatred for Muslims is already at peak levels, and now you go ahead and kill twelve more people to show the world that Islamophobia is justified/true (it isn't - it isn't supposed to be, at least)

Yes, obviously there are plenty of non-Muslims condemning this tweet (trend has been hijacked by them now) and still being tolerant but the issue is that we have way too many people like Anjem Chaudry preaching hatred and a negative image of Islam in the West. Look people - you want Sharia, don't go to the West! When I go to Europe, I never expected to have Halal meat or mosques everywhere, yet those facilities are still widely available for us. What more can one want?

I know this issue has been discussed a lot before, but here I intend to discuss the logic behind movements like Sharia4UK, which have been propagating a negative image of Islam and Muslims and are obviously then backed by geniuses like AlQaeda and ISIS who 'implement' all that hate speech and kill people with it.

Hey morons Mullahs, how about you work on reducing the differences between the fifty dozen sects that exist so you can stop murdering Muslims and implement Sharia in Muslim countries first !?

I am really saddened by looking at some of the statements from our 'esteemed scholars' , who aren't condemning the shooting and instead indirectly supporting it, despite the fact that Islam has clearly commanded against violence in this matter.

Example of what I'm talking about:
View attachment 182135
:hitwall:

Some contrast here:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 84, Number 61 :
Narrated by 'Aisha

A group of Jews asked permission to visit the Prophet (and when they were admitted) they said, "As-Samu 'Alaika (Death be upon you)." I (Aisha) said (to them), "But death and the curse of Allah be upon you!" The Prophet said, "O 'Aisha! Allah is kind and lenient and likes that one should be kind and lenient in all matters."I (Aisha) said, "Haven't you heard what they said?" He said, "I said (to them), 'Wa 'Alaikum (and upon you).

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 84, Number 60 :
A Jew passed by Allah's Apostle and said, "As-Samu 'Alaika." Allah's Apostle said in reply, "We 'Alaika." Allah's Apostle then said to his companions, "Do you know what he (the Jew) has said? He said, 'As-Samu 'Alaika.'" They said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we kill him?" The Prophet, said, "No. When the people of the Book greet you, say: 'Wa 'Alaikum.'"

Also, Quranic verses:
"When ye hear the signs of Allah held in defiance and ridicule, ye are not to sit with them unless they turn to a different theme." [Qur'an 4:140]
"And when they hear vain talk, they turn away therefrom and say: "to us our deeds and to you yours; peace be to you." [Qur'an 28: 55]

"Hold to forgiveness, command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant." [Qur'an 7:199]

"Have patience with what they say, and leaves them with noble (dignity)." [Qur'an 73:10]

"And the servants of Allah . . . are those who walked on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say 'Peace'" [Qur'an 25:63]

"Allah is with those who restrain themselves." [Qur'an 16: 128]

". . . But they uttered blasphemy . . . if they repent, it will be best for them, but if they turn back, Allah will punish them." [Qur'an 9:47]

"And if you punished, let your punishment be proportionate to the wrong that has been done to you; but if you show patience, that is indeed the best course. [Qur'an 16:126]
"The recompense for an injury is an injury equal thereto: but if a person forgets and makes reconciliation, his reward is due from Allah." [Qur'an 62:40]

"Twice will they be given their reward, for that they have persevered, (and) they avert evil with good." [Qur'an 28:54]

See the difference between Islam and murderous idiocy?

:tsk:

Sad sad sad. The guilty will get punished but the bad name they bring to their society is a blot that never fades away.
But i'm sure someday we will realize that it is people who have to take refuge of Religion and not vice versa.
Those who bring death and pain in name of religion are perhaps the biggest infidels.

WHY THE SILENT MUSLIM MAJORITY DOESNT SPEAK UP???

Every single mainstream Mosque in the UK has condemned terrorism and the scholars of Islam have proactively tried to engage the youth to cooperate with the wider community. There was a case I believe in the Midlands, where a Mother was forced to call in the police because she thought that her son was going to travel and fight in Syria.

Across the nation all Mosque are monitored by the government and the intelligence bureau observes the sermons that are delivered by the Imam. The media outlets are not concerned in providing coverage to those which speak out against fundamentalism, although they do have a fetish for Anjem Choudary a renowned lunatic, who instigates violence in the name of religion. Now in the Western world they argue the view point, that why the silent Muslim majority doesn't speak up? The answer is simple, if the western government's themselves are too thickheaded in not prosecuting these individuals, then why should we as Muslims take the law into our own hands. If they have the willpower to invade and kill innocent civilians across the globe, then why have they failed to apprehend local extremists that were born within the country.

Last edited:
I agree

I am compelled to share something sad though.

when there is an atrocity where the victim and the culprits are both Muslims. (pick any from Iraq, Syria to pakistan Peshawar being latest).

instead of a similar unqualified sympathy, mocking comments are made about victims and religion and the incident is celebrated with emotes saying Muslims are killing Muslim and it must have to do with the religion. suddenly the victims are "Muslims".. not human, not unarmed, not women or children" BUT Muslims.

yes there were outpouring sympathy from the world over Peshawar tragedy but there were also very sickening comments by people as well. and this was nothing new

there is a trend over it. when the same terrorists are targeting Muslims, the news is brushed aside as a matter of fact.

but of course.
hmm looking at your avatar I think Dr Afia is out of question
you can start by kissing her Sister,

we are not the "western civilized world"
we don't give morality and civilisation lectures to the world. I cant speak for India but Pakistani state is run by people who are obliged to Arab masters so they cant antagonise them which makes them worse than hypocrite
Why blame Pakistan even west don't antagonise their Arab partners even though they are fighting extremism wonder what real pashtun like khan Abdul Gaffar khan makes out from this had he been alive

Why blame Pakistan even west don't antagonise their Arab partners even though they are fighting extremism wonder what real pashtun like khan Abdul Gaffar khan makes out from this had he been alive
there are Still many real Pashton alive not just Khan Baba
he would have deplored it of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom