What's new

Congratulations, Mullahs - #KillAllMuslims is now trending worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do it in Orissa, in the Kandhmal region. The same region where Graham Steines was burnt. It is heinous, Bajrang Dal was outlawed, but it is true more has to be done. Those fvckers must all be rounded up, and that nonsense must be stopped.
Do you have any idea about who Graham Steines was? Do you know who was Dara Singh?
Off topic btw.

So, you do feel offended now? You do kill people. Hindu extremists rape nuns and burn churches in broad daylight.

_73573561_antichristvioamritsraafp.jpg

Source: BBC News - Three convicted over India nun rape
What part of "Bad" did you not understand.

I am offended, but I will not start issuing orders and requests to kill these people, or burn the buildings or take an AK 47 because I got offended.

Your failure to understand what is clear to everyone else seems extraordinary and deliberate.

What part of "Bad" did you not understand.

I am offended, but I will not start issuing orders and requests to kill these people, or burn the buildings or take an AK 47 because I got offended.

Your failure to understand what is clear to everyone else seems extraordinary and deliberate.

You have no answer.

You accuse others of things which your own country is guilty of.

Or look at Mamata Banerjee and Trinamool Congress. They colluded with terrorists. Thankfully those morons blew themselves up in Burdwan before killing anybody.
Tip of the iceberg. Only small fish are caught. The bigger ones are hatching eggs.

You have no answer.
Wtf is wrong with you?
I just answered each post of yours!

Other Pakistanis also understood what exactly I was saying. You seem to be unique in your lack of comprehnesion.

Do you have any idea about who Graham Steines was? Do you know who was Dara Singh?
Off topic btw.
I can explain. But it happened fifteen years ago, and anyway it is really off-topic.

Explosion hits restaurant near mosque in Villefranche-sur-Saone, eastern France, no reports of injuries

Wtf is wrong with you?
I just answered each post of yours!

Other Pakistanis also understood what exactly I was saying. You seem to be unique in your lack of comprehnesion.

No you didn't. You have no answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom