What's new

Congratulations, Mullahs - #KillAllMuslims is now trending worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you even understand the logic behind his post? No you didn't. Let me rephrase it below, now think the Hindus reciting the following, will that offend our "Muslim Ego"

"There is no Prophet but Krishna"..... considering Hindu's thought of Krishna as their prophet.

Would you go berserk????

The kalma is recited by a Muslim because he believes in the words he utters. What is possibly so offending about it? No one has forced you to recite or believe in it. What's the fuss? These words don't interfere nor force any other religion to adhere to it.

I didn't mean to say Assam is blamed at Pakistan. I take my words back. But what I wanted to say that terrorism exists in India, but they portray it as if Pakistan is the problem.
No, I don't mind even if you do. There are misconceptions and Assam is pretty far, so I understand. And yes, I agree that knee jerk reactions are common here, that is partly to sheild the Indian Islamists. Pakistan is a convenient target, though we know that there are enough @mujhaidind s here as well. :)

Another tangential reply.
Similarly, those who write what you find insulting(about your religion/god/prophet/xyz) are not asking you to believe it. No one is forcing you to repeat what they are saying or believe in it or forcing you to leave your religion.

So whats the fuss?

Al right. Just to illustrate my point:

mulayam-singhs-comments-on-rape.jpg

Caption: All Hindus are rapists.

How do you feel?

If you are a Terrorist Hındu, you might do as well.
Thats exactly the point isnt it.

Why is it that the Muslims are the ones who globally get offended most easily and start burning and killing?
and then end up blaming others because they 'offended' them.
Al right. Just to illustrate my point:

mulayam-singhs-comments-on-rape.jpg

Caption: All Hindus are rapists.

How do you feel?
Bad. But I am not going to kill 12 people over it, neither will I issue a fatwa that this cartoonist deserves to be killed, nor will I burn buildings in my neighbourhood to 'protest'.

Why is it that the Muslims are the ones who globally get offended most easily and start burning and killing?

Bad. But I am not going to kill 12 people over it, neither will I issue a fatwa that this cartoonist deserves to be killed.
Do you think I should share that Onion article once more?

Burning and killing part is not done by the Mslims.. but extermist fvcks.. Muslims are not responsible for these animals.

That particular person is a nut-bag. Seriously.
:D You will be surprised(ah well not so much) to know that there are many Hindus who themselves sold secrets to Wahabis, for money, knowing full well that their actions may kill innocents. They were just content to know that those to die will not be themselves! I hate everytime a bomb blast goes of, a finger gets pointed against Pakistan almost by reflex. Not due to any love for Pakistan, but because it focuses the attention outside, while it should ideally be first inside. There is or at least was a sufficiently large network of Wahabbis and their (even non Muslim) sympathisers in India. Even Lalu Prasad the politician campaigned with a Osama bin Laden lookalike to get votes. Imagine his popularity then! :hitwall:

And in the end, one of my friends, a Muslim guy from Jammu University got arrested, because he had a similar plate number to one of the Parliament attackers. He was released but after 2 hours of lock up. He was compensated and all, but even then, things could have been worse.

Bad. But I am not going to kill 12 people over it, neither will I issue a fatwa that this cartoonist deserves to be killed.

So, you do feel offended now? You do kill people. Hindu extremists rape nuns and burn churches in broad daylight.

_73573561_antichristvioamritsraafp.jpg

Source: BBC News - Three convicted over India nun rape

:D You will be surprised(ah well not so much) to know that there are many Hindus who themselves sold secrets to Wahabis, for money, knowing full well that their actions may kill innocents. They were just content to know that those to die will not be themselves! I hate everytime a bomb blast goes of, a finger gets pointed against Pakistan almost by reflex. Not due to any love for Pakistan, but because it focuses the attention outside, while it should ideally be first inside. There is or at least was a sufficiently large network of Wahabbis and their (even non Muslim) sympathisers in India. Even Lalu Prasad the politician campaigned with a Osama bin Laden lookalike to get votes. Imagine his popularity then! :hitwall:

And in the end, one of my friends, a Muslim guy from Jammu University got arrested, because he had a similar plate number to one of the Parliament attackers. He was released but after 2 hours of lock up. He was compensated and all, but even then, things could have been worse.
Or look at Mamata Banerjee and Trinamool Congress. They colluded with terrorists. Thankfully those morons blew themselves up in Burdwan before killing anybody.

Burning and killing part is not done by the Mslims.. but extermist fvcks.. Muslims are not responsible for these animals.
Newsflash Sinan - those who are burning buildings and killing people to "avenge the insult" are Muslims.

Casting them off on Social Media as 'they are not Muslims' or 'they are not REAL Muslims' does not change that.

My point is that why is it that one particular community is producing a large number of people who get 'offended' easily and resort to violence.

And an even more number of people justify that violence - as is evident on this thread - by blaming the victims(ranging from partial blame to complete blame) for 'offending' them.

So true.
Blaming Pakistan has become a defense mechanism to avoid looking inside to find the faults.

Last edited:
So, you do feel offended now? You do kill people. Hindu extremists rape nuns and burn churches in broad daylight.

_73573561_antichristvioamritsraafp.jpg

Source: BBC News - Three convicted over India nun rape
They do it in Orissa, in the Kandhmal region. The same region where Graham Steines was burnt. It is heinous, Bajrang Dal was outlawed, but it is true more has to be done. Those fvckers must all be rounded up, and that nonsense must be stopped.

Did you even understand the logic behind his post? No you didn't. Let me rephrase it below, now think the Hindus reciting the following, will that offend our "Muslim Ego"

"There is no Prophet but Krishna"..... considering Hindu's thought of Krishna as their prophet.

Would you go berserk????
Thankyou, though I think he did not understand what I wanted to convey on purpose.

They do it in Orissa, in the Kandhmal region. The same region where Graham Steines was burnt. It is heinous, Bajrang Dal was outlawed, but it is true more has to be done. Those fvckers must all be rounded up, and that nonsense must be stopped.

They do it in many places in India. You know this and I know it. Not only to Christians, but many other minority groups.

I can similarly say that many Zionists hate Pakistan. That is no secret. The Zionists are already doing a marvellous job at destroying and killing the Palestinians. Innocent women and children aren't spared while some Zionists are cheering the bombing from hilltops. So spare me the crocodile tears.

People can say wherever they want, but they are accountable for their actions. When you scold me, I'm not going to thank you for it.

As for freedom of speech, try ridiculing the Holocaust in the West that claims to be a champion of free speech. Selective freedom of speech and hypocrisy is what I call it.

@Dalit I said Jews, not Zionist. There is a difference. People can say whatever they want, and nothing they say should incite a violence reception. It is the Law's duty to protect them from that said violent reception, just like it is the Law's duty to protect them from a rapist.

Don't call me chap.

The kalma is recited by a Muslim because he believes in the words he utters. What is possibly so offending about it? No one has forced you to recite or believe in it. What's the fuss? These words don't interfere nor force any other religion to adhere to it. You feel insulted? Get your head examined.

Got any answer?

He means to say that when Muslims recite the kalma, he is insulting all the Gods of Hindunism because the literal translations says there is no God but Allah, just like when these catoonist drew pictures of Muhammad (SAW) Islam was insulted. But Muslims recite the kalma all the time and Hindus do nothing, while when someone insults Islam Muslims kill them. So Hindus > Muslims in this case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom