What's new

Condom has some

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is obviously not practical, nobody can be wearing this all the time, besides all the legal and other issues posters have brought out.

However its a good way to spread awareness about this horrible crime.

i am still confused about this invention........... i may need some practical demonstration to understand in full :rofl:

naa, seriously if she is wearing such a condom i am sure it will be visible from outside so why will a man dare to do this mistake if it is easily noticable? obviously he will try to remove that away and that may be painful for her :cry:

How about making it stealth??? :pop::pop:

If a women is wearing such a thing, wouldn't she be horny all the time herself?
It does goes into her vagina and its cylindrical :smokin:

Man ur exploring unchartered territories there :rofl:

OMG mens should also start developing Some Anti Ballistic Condoms to counter this new threat imposed by women.. :P

wow the man got a technical point.. :cheesy:

Deleted by Jonasad

Last edited:

Its a condom man .... not a dildo. In terms of convenience of use, not much different to a diaphragm. And now you'll have guys (all guys) going digital ..... just in case.

Cheers, Doc

Its a condom man .... not a dildo. In terms of convenience of use, not much different to a diaphragm. And now you'll have guys (all guys) going digital ..... just in case.

Cheers, Doc

Have a look at the condom Doc.. it has teeth..
and the condom is solid cyclinderical.

Now i dont want to explain what things inside the V makes women horny..any hard substance will do.

Cheers. Patient

Cheers, Doc

digital means doing with fingers :lol: , for all defense minded members who r used to fingering a trigger

wtf:whistle:

what this condom is doing in defense forum:woot:

at first i thought some kind of new weapon is here-the condom cutter

but well condom itself is a weapon of destruction just like other bombs-both reduces population:smokin:

Have a look at the condom Doc.. it has teeth..
and the condom is solid cyclinderical.

Now i dont want to explain what things inside the V makes women horny..any hard substance will do.

Cheers. Patient

Yes Jonasad, I've had a look man. The hooked teeth are on the inside of the condom, away from the vaginal mucosa. Secondly, its a condom .... a collapsible elastic sheath. The only slightly stiff part will be the circular ring at the opening which will conform in shape to the vaginal opening (os). There is no solid cylinder man, except in your imagination! And no dots and ribs either .....

Cheers, Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom