What's new

Condom has some

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if a girl uses this as a prank or just to get back at her cheating boyfriend ? :devil:

So now women will have an ultimate weapon of vengeance.

other than this:

Angry_Wife.jpg

angry%2Bwife10.jpg

^ I don't see what's comical about this. I don't think you'd be laughing like this if a guy did something similar to a girl for cheating on him.

Equal Rights is Equal, if someone cheats on their lover the deserve all they get in my book. But that’s me, im the vengeful type.

The rapist cannot kill the girl if he's angry because he might already be in pain and shock. The girl might be able to flee until he recovers from the shock/trauma. However if there are multiple rapists the girl might get into trouble. This is a good solution for rape but should be a serious crime if used as a method of "punishment". This world has enough crazy girls who might even do this for amusement.

I can see potential legal implications for the designer... Oh the pain, and oh the payout. You can just see the claims coming in thick and fast...

Equal Rights is Equal, if someone cheats on their lover the deserve all they get in my book. But that’s me, im the vengeful type.

I would highly doubt vast majority of people would approve of something similar happening to a girl. But yeah, if people are OK with that happening to a guy, there's no excuse for not allowing something similar to happen to a girl under the same circumstances.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Perhaps you would want to invent a reverse condom with teeth on the outside. :azn: :devil:

:rofl::rofl:

That would be very glaringly visible, wouldn't it? Or you would sneak it in if she's not looking?

This world has enough crazy girls who might even do this for amusement.

Exactly. Let me make this absolutely clear. In women's books, her feeeeeeeeeeeeelings alone are enough to justify something as cruel as this happening. It might be a comedy to some, but it can have really bad consequences especially if you're at the receiving end.

In other words, they can have the most stupidest reason for doing something like this and they will still do it. Such as not buying them something, having a feeling that the guy is cheating on them, or the guy not listening to them, etc.

In fact I would reckon that more often then not when this product messes up a guy's penis it would be for one of the above reasons.

Last edited:
i am still confused about this invention........... i may need some practical demonstration to understand in full :rofl:

naa, seriously if she is wearing such a condom i am sure it will be visible from outside so why will a man dare to do this mistake if it is easily noticable? obviously he will try to remove that away and that may be painful for her :cry:

Though quite glad to hear that just the news of a product as such can deter a sex crime and glad that women in our parts of the world have hope......

This product could have some major legal ramifications.....

For One, women can use this product to entrap men, especially rich and famous men.....This could be either for monetary settlement, or just to be another "TMZ whore".....
I mention the above, since rape cases have become a joke in the united states......

Just because you have a condom with teeth on your junk does not prove rape.....Though will definitely help the women who are actually being sexually abused, but will not be able to provide justice to the victim except for her attacker suffering from a shorn you know what.....Just a thought....

Secondly, Rape does not just have to be "vaginal".....Can the condom be worn in the "Nether"lands? If not, this may increase the risk of sodomy and anal rapes which is a more violent act.....

Last but not the least, I wish they come up with a product to identify and seriously hurt pedophiles.....Hopefully on similar lines....

i am still confused about this invention........... i may need some practical demonstration to understand in full :rofl:
:what:
You would not find that, on this forum...but in the mean time,try staying away from South Africa coz you must be familiar with phrase "curiosity killed the cat"...:rofl::lol:

naa, seriously if she is wearing such a condom i am sure it will be visible from outside so why will a man dare to do this mistake if it is easily noticable? obviously he will try to remove that away and that may be painful for her :cry:

The animation video on the link I gave you, shows how a female condom(FC) is used ...it is visible from outside ..but might not be distinguishable from normal FC.

What if its a gang rape or atleast two are present for the cherry?? If the first one gets hurt there is still the second one right and he could along with rape beat her to death too. Scary!!!!!!

Might also lead to anal penetration instead and rape's trauma is not just the penetration part either.

:rofl::rofl:

good point!!! they should make something similar for a$$ in-case rapist resort to such thing......;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom