What's new

Condom has some

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Jonasad, I've had a look man. The hooked teeth are on the inside of the condom, away from the vaginal mucosa. Secondly, its a condom .... a collapsible elastic sheath. The only slightly stiff part will be the circular ring at the opening which will conform in shape to the vaginal opening (os). There is no solid cylinder man, except in your imagination! And no dots and ribs either .....

Cheers, Doc

and no lube..but has embeded superglue globules..will burst under pressure and will stick tight with the shaft.

i am sure this new weapon is going to be misused by my/our opposition gender :cry: they would take advantage of this weapons espacially in bf/gf case this weapon will make women always truthful and poor boys will suffer as always :cry:

if you know what i mean :confused:

:cool:
i am sure this new weapon is going to be misused by my/our opposition gender :cry: they would take advantage of this weapons espacially in bf/gf case this weapon will make women always truthful and poor boys will suffer as always :cry:

if you know what i mean :confused:

and if the inner teeth can make few indelible life long marks on the penis, the persons forced entry past records can easily be ascertained :cool:

:cool:

and if the inner teeth can make few indelible life long marks on the penis, the persons forced entry past records can easily be ascertained :cool:

End discrimination against Men :angry:

4031630498_0a6ca1f029.jpg

good invention but i have one question

so they are distributing these condoms among the womens right? but when rape takes place the rapid does not allow women to take this condom out for her protection :lol: and secondly the condom is wore by male so why will the rapist wear it?

Little bit confused - good invention though

you didnt get the point mate. this special condom is in the woman's private part, once the guy(rapist) tries to enter his thing in her thing, the special condom would hold to his manhood and wont release it, that how he needs to go to the doctor to take it off.:no:

Women will have it all the time!
It is a stuff for women, not for men!:azn:

You should not be confused, as you will never be a victim of it, Insha-a-allah. :smitten:

Bro, male rape is not that uncommon as we think.

its their country not yours...

we have already seen enough american democrazy in afghanistan and iraq already.

saudi arab was the country which provided pakistan with "money" where v had to fight indians

Do you actually think they would help us again? Especially now that we have Zardari? Almost immediately after Musharraf left, Saudi Arabia basically switched sides.

Abdullah+in+India.jpg

What if its a gang rape or atleast two are present for the cherry?? If the first one gets hurt there is still the second one right and he could along with rape beat her to death too. Scary!!!!!!

If the first rapist gets the hit, the others will be scared and back off.

Not really man. Its not as if there's a shark down there with a lifelong supply of replacable teeth.

Its not really going to work. Cause this entire thing works on the principle of a surprise.

With the amount of press this is getting, as is evident here, that element is gone. And if a woman can insert and remove it, there is nothing stopping the rapist from first checking, and then doing the same before going to work.

And then spare a thought for the woman, if the rapist with a particularly sadistic bent of mind proceeds to turn the condom inside out like a sock before putting it on first ......

It sounds like the product of a school project of a really pissed off women's libber if you ask me.

And everytime I look at the photo, I can actually "feel" myself involuntarily retract, pardon the visual imagery implied.

Cheers, Doc

It may be a hit in Europe and America, besides having a substantial market in Asia and Africa.

But man, it look nasty indeed.

Fighter

Indias most increasin crime is rape... ur news papers r dubbing india as the rape kingdom... russia n other countries have issued warning to their citizens visiting india.

This could be a potential WMD. I word of caution to the male members.

Kia bakwas he. Rozana kuch na kuch wadia post hota he yhan pe..!!!

BTW this thing will only be introduced where rape cases are high .. wont reach Pakistan and India i guess..:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really man. Its not as if there's a shark down there with a lifelong supply of replacable teeth.

Its not really going to work. Cause this entire thing works on the principle of a surprise.

With the amount of press this is getting, as is evident here, that element is gone. And if a woman can insert and remove it, there is nothing stopping the rapist from first checking, and then doing the same before going to work.

And then spare a thought for the woman, if the rapist with a particularly sadistic bent of mind proceeds to turn the condom inside out like a sock before putting it on first ......

It sounds like the product of a school project of a really pissed off women's libber if you ask me.

And everytime I look at the photo, I can actually "feel" myself involuntarily retract, pardon the visual imagery implied.

Cheers, Doc

The bold part giving me headache.. sick
not you ofcourse the idea.. oo boi i m getting out

scary movie nitrogen :cry:

Condom killer
ast.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom