What's new

Condom has some

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf:whistle:

what this condom is doing in defense forum:woot:

at first i thought some kind of new weapon is here-the condom cutter

but well condom itself is a weapon of destruction just like other bombs-both reduces population:smokin:

Lol you would be carefull now you already break up 7 gf's . May be in the angered they put this and encourage you to do. . . :P

☪☪☪☪;946567 said:
This is dangerous stuff.The rapist might kill women because he is angry.

I don't think so dude after ur banana stuck in a painful cage u don't think anything else except remove this painful thing.

I don't think so dude after ur banana stuck in a painful cage u don't think anything else except remove this painful thing.

there are some advantages and disadvantages of this product and i see advantages can be a misery/knightmare for a women :cry:

Advantage

1) If a rapist is caught in this condom he may abondon his evil thinking and start regretting about his penis

2) Refer to the doctor and if incase women wants to complain she will have full support by the police as the victim will be trapped in this condom so there is a proof of this incident

3) Its like a R at-cage that is really painful and will help women to overcome of this situation (mens are usually more powerful) and defend herself easily

Disadvantages

1) If visible from outside and rapist see it he may behave more ruthlessly

2) It is possible if the rapist turns the condom inside out, it will be really painful for the women :cry:

3) Women will always have to keep it inside - pathetic :angry:

4) She may want to play a prank with his boy friend or say want to break his relationships with someone else by seducing him and then trapping him in this holy cage and earning sympthy from others by behaving innocent :cry: (misuse of this product is highly likely)

5) Wife may want to play a prank (or take revenge) with his husband if he is not willing to listen to something

6) The touch of this condom may make her horney espacially in hot weather of 40 centigrades and sitting in office or in bus may make her life like hell where she cannot change her clothes :cry:

I am not being bad - just telling cos and pros of this condom and don't think it will be useful for most of the women

there are some advantages and disadvantages of this product and i see advantages can be a misery/knightmare for a women :cry:

Advantage

1) If a rapist is caught in this condom he may abondon his evil thinking and start regretting about his penis

2) Refer to the doctor and if incase women wants to complain she will have full support by the police as the victim will be trapped in this condom so there is a proof of this incident

3) Its like a R at-cage that is really painful and will help women to overcome of this situation (mens are usually more powerful) and defend herself easily

Disadvantages

1) If visible from outside and rapist see it he may behave more ruthlessly

2) It is possible if the rapist turns the condom inside out, it will be really painful for the women :cry:

3) Women will always have to keep it inside - pathetic :angry:

4) She may want to play a prank with his boy friend or say want to break his relationships with someone else by seducing him and then trapping him in this holy cage and earning sympthy from others by behaving innocent :cry: (misuse of this product is highly likely)

5) Wife may want to play a prank (or take revenge) with his husband if he is not willing to listen to something

6) The touch of this condom may make her horney espacially in hot weather of 40 centigrades and sitting in office or in bus may make her life like hell where she cannot change her clothes :cry:

I am not being bad - just telling cos and pros of this condom and don't think it will be useful for most of the women

Are you a research scholar? :lol:

what if the rapist forces the victim's middle finger into her holy groove and to look for any fish. :D before any misadventure ?

what if the rapist forces the victim's middle finger into her holy groove and to look for any fish. :D before any misadventure ?

ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif

now you are being naughty here
ast.gif

This thread is getting outta bounds forgot the fact that youngsters are also reading these...:hitwall:
Yeah true, but i am sure after joining this forum, youngsters too has grown up here cause we keep talking about these kind of stuff every now and then :lol::lol:

By the way you have some real creative ideas :rofl:
Yes 17 year olds are reading this:pop::pop:

lol...... you are only 17 :woot:

PS: I know there would be some 15 year old kids too, you find silly comments posted by members almost everyday - and they receive well deserving ban in reward

Last edited:
Yeah true, but i am sure after joining this forum, youngsters too has grown up here cause we keep talking about these kind of stuff every now and then :lol::lol:

lol...... you are only 17 :woot:

PS: I know there would be some 15 year old kids too, you find silly comments posted by members almost everyday - and they receive well deserving ban in reward
yes im 17:cool:

Its always men on top not other way..not heard female raping a man..:lol:

Not really, raping is not the only form of oppression. There's plenty of anti-male laws and anti-male mindset entrenched in this world - more often than not by men themselves.

I just thought of an epic flaw in the design:

South Africa has the highest rates of AIDS on the planet. If a man with AIDS rapes a woman without AIDS who is wearing the female condom, then he will immediately start bleeding inside her and she will get a 100% chance of AIDS.

Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom