What's new

Condom has some

Status
Not open for further replies.
This condom at least have created kinda fear in the hearts of the rapists. from now on they will think twice before they commit the crime.

Readers Discretion Strongly Advised

i m still unable to understand that why will the rapist do such a mistake as the top of this condom will be outside and clearly visible and not only that but before entering the Holy Hole he will definitely have a look at it and after knowing her weapon of self defence/protection he is definitely going to come hard on her and subsequently poor women will suffer more :cry:

I see more disadvantages than advantage

Readers Discretion Strongly Advised

i m still unable to understand that why will the rapist do such a mistake as the top of this condom will be outside and clearly visible and not only that but before entering the Holy Hole he will definitely have a look at it and after knowing her weapon of self defence/protection he is definitely going to come hard on her and subsequently poor women will suffer more :cry:
I see more disadvantages than advantage

I disagree..a rapist is not that type who looks before u leap type..

Its best to hold back sometimes and show some humility. Some of the things that were being discusses were inappopriate and offensive.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom