What's new

Computer-generated 'Sweetie' catches online predators

@EDLdefence ^^^

Defense it!

• EDL supporter convicted of defacing war memorial
      Wednesday 06th November, 2013 - 12:00
      An EDL supporter has been convicted of defacing the Bomber Command war memorial in central London at Westminster Magistrates court. Daniel Smith, 21, from Grecian Street North, Salford, Lancashire, was told by the judge that he will face a minimum suspended jail sentence and will return before...

Read More
    • EDL supporter Darren Clifft faces prison on golliwog hanging conviction
      Thursday 31st October, 2013 - 18:00
      Far right extremist Darren Clifft aka Christopher Phillips is facing a jail sentence after pleading guilty to race hate charges in Wolverhampton Crown Court this afternoon. EDL News exclusively published photos taken at neo Nazi meetings in west Wales earlier this year, where Clifft got on the...

EDL leader Tommy Robinson QUITS and brands violent anti-Muslim supporters 'morons'

Is the party over for the EDL?

Who are the EDL Angels?
      The female members of the English Defence League are self-proclaimed celestial beings. So will they exert a civilising effect on the far-right movement?

Tommy Robinson says he's received death threats since quitting English Defence League
      16 Oct 2013 14:42
      Appearing at court to answer two public order offences, he said his decision to quit the English Defence League had "upset a lot of people"
Biased far left media reports and idiotic members. That concept too hard to grasp you Chinese midget?

@EDLdefence ^^^^

Do you guys really dress like that? I guess everyday is Halloween to you.
I don't think that you have grasped the concept of a reply button, its much easier then repeated tagging you inferior Chinese. You know there where a few Chinese members in the EDL, pathetic bunch. The Black and South Asians who came to EDL marches could handle themselves in a fight. The few Chinese members that came where battered by the UAF(Unite Against Facism) and Muslims. :rofl:We even disallowed Chinese from coming to our next march because they where too much of burden. That's why I find it funny when you people brag about racial superiority.:woot:

EDLdefence ^^^

So you do dress funny. Can you see your way to the loo? Just don't pee your pants. Do you even wear pants?

Are you a juvenile? ( a rhetorical question) Had to use the emoticons to express yourself?

Now you are starting to sound incoherent. I told you never talk with a piece of meat in your mouth. *wink*wink*

Last edited:
@EDLdefence ^^^

What is EDL? Is it similar to Tea Party? Take My Country Back! that sort of excrement? Sarah Palin is your sweetheart eh I bet? Are you one of those funny guys that dressed up like the KKK in the US? What do you call it? The Orangeman! What a idiotic name? What rank are you?

You've been to Chinatown? Ordered any chow there? Chop Suey? I presume. You tasteless POME. You know when you guys order Chinese, the cook always give you more. When you order Chop Suey, the waitress will down write Chop Suey+ in your order. You know why? Because you guys talk funny and she like to treat you special( imagine speaking funny in your own country!!!).

Do you know what Chop Suey Plus is? The plus part is free by the way.

The cooks like to sing this song in the kitchen. The song goes like this:

I am Chinese
I make joke
I put pee pee in your Coke.

Enjoy your Chop Suey

haha that is so funny!

For some reasons the ethnic profile in the news doesnt surprise me.

What kinds of sick societies... child predators, and those same societies are also strongly promoting the movement and propagation of the LGBT, that is lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender. And Hollywood craps producers are strongly standing behind the propagation! They are really poisoning the world. :astagh:

The same societies are fiercely attacking Russians for stipulating new law to ban the promotion and propagation of such lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender ideas!

If Jesus Christ does exist, he should turn those perverted societies into the Sodom and Gomorrah !!! :help:

^^^ You should highlight 254 were from the US, followed by 110 from the UK since these countries has lower population. And that translate to more predators per capita.

Was it because you live in UK? UK is filled with sick bastards as you well know since you live there. I read about these Brits doing to each each every single day I being to wonder by anyone would want to migrate or to visit.

That is not a fair comparison. There are more Americans online than Brits or Indians. But higher percentage of Indian sex predators per online users. Its sad that after praying on its helpless lower caste Indian kids, they need to go online for more perverted filth.

^^^ Only an idiot would suggest something that silly.

go back to sleep kiddo..sometimes,bribed officers,even police officers book a case against STING operators as they're practically bribing them..same is this..Child ****,even if Computer Generated,breeches the rule.if this this goes unnoticed,in no time we'll see various animation firm will produce computer generated purns involving underaged kid's animation..

@GR!FF!N ^^^ Looks like somebody is constipated and in need of a heavy dose of enemas.

Only a wicked twisted mind could dream up such predictions. So it is wrong to bust the child preditors just because there is a possibility the tech could be misused.

@GR!FF!N ^^^ Looks like somebody is constipated and in need of a heavy dose of enemas.

Only a wicked twisted mind could dream up such predictions. So it is wrong to bust the child preditors just because there is a possibility the tech could be misused.

LOL..surely do.don't be a vigilante and use banned tech just to unmask sick minds..they just triggered the response by posting that character.surely they crossed the line.if they were so sincere,they could ask for govt permission..

read this....

CBI unsure about booking sting operator in Jogi case - Economic Times

the question was raised in the past too..performing an act that pushes another man to commit crime is also a crime..

Back
Top Bottom