What's new

India's SHAME! 100 men offered to pay this '10-yr-old girl' to strip

Status
Not open for further replies.
And why not you should be.

So now would you blame the Indian members here who've condemned this thread???
I think i proved my point.
So this should be my last post here.

I think you misunderstood my post - what i meant was hostile towards our society not OP - Anyway, it's OK

I dispute a lot of these figures, I wonder how they are calculated? Pakistan has one of the lowest penetration of Internet in the world, hence are the figures a % of the total searches or some other statistic, it is difficult to understand on pure numbers since India has population that is almost 7 times as big and has much bigger number of internet users. Thus taking these things into account one has to doubt how Google calculates these stats.

Having said that it is indeed a strange fetish that so many searches/people are searching for deviant sexual practices. The more shocking part is that such sexual images are so easily available, so who is making these images? I have no idea, not being a prude or anything, but really has someone made images involving camels? I have heard of dog and even horse stuff but I rather not see such images, because I find love - the normal way hard enough without adding extra dimensions such as inter species shenanigans.

I think the real shocking part is that many of these images have been created by criminals, especially involving trafficked women and children, really I can't think why a woman would allow herself to be filmed in such types of acts. Normally they are being forced either for drugs or for freedom. That is the real crime of all this sickness in this world.

Actually pedophile laws are quiet strict in India. but its the implementation which is lacking. pedophiles do not last long in prison in India , usually inmates target them . 

Which part of my statement do you want to replace with Pakistan ?

My question still remain same 
I dispute a lot of these figures, I wonder how they are calculated? Pakistan has one of the lowest penetration of Internet in the world, hence are the figures a % of the total searches or some other statistic, it is difficult to understand on pure numbers since India has population that is almost 7 times as big and has much bigger number of internet users. Thus taking these things into account one has to doubt how Google calculates these stats.

Having said that it is indeed a strange fetish that so many searches/people are searching for deviant sexual practices. The more shocking part is that such sexual images are so easily available, so who is making these images? I have no idea, not being a prude or anything, but really has someone made images involving camels? I have heard of dog and even horse stuff but I rather not see such images, because I find love - the normal way hard enough without adding extra dimensions such as inter species shenanigans.

I think the real shocking part is that many of these images have been created by criminals, especially involving trafficked women and children, really I can't think why a woman would allow herself to be filmed in such types of acts. Normally they are being forced either for drugs or for freedom. That is the real crime of all this sickness in this world.
Boss i am a IT Professional and i know how to do these thinks. Just go to google india and make it your default search engine and Wallaaah India become number one in every thing. This is not a reliable source.

Boss i am a IT Professional and i know how to do these thinks. Just go to google india and make it your default search engine and Wallaaah India become number one in every thing. This is not a reliable source.

Thanks, I am glad someone else also has doubts over these stats, these figures do not add up. On one side we have international lists showing PK is bottom of all indicators esp in IT infrastructure - having piss poor connections and lack of servers etc, and on the other hand PK is top of the world for number of deviant searches.

Surely the much bigger population will have by sheer numbers the same proportional increase in similar searches, hence how are these things calculated? And how much political influence is put into these lists to make some countries look better and some worse to meet your economic or political agenda.

Its a sick news and you people are playing the troll game? These people are harmful to the society and hence should be put under surveillance.

Yes it is our shame. We are the s<um of the earth. Hence Proved.
:sarcastic:
Hope these folks will be identified.

Rapes and other sexual crimes are now a norm in India. It would be a news if a woman doesn't get gang raped in India for a day.

Imagine the headlines,

breaking news: no woman got gang raped in India today...

PS: I am spefically talking about female rapes not the other type of rapes which Indians creatively come up with...

Rapes and other sexual crimes are now a norm in India. It would be a news if a woman doesn't get gang raped in India for a day.

Imagine the headlines,

breaking news: no woman got gang raped in India today...

PS: I am spefically talking about female rapes not the other type of rapes which Indians creatively come up with...
By the admission of your own National Assembly, the rape rate in Pakistan is about 20% higher than India. Imagine that headline :)

What is your question specifically .

And who is saint here.. For Pakistan the number is 20.

m6wf.jpg

I would not defend, but the thread is targetted to highlight only India when USA has maximum counts. It is 100 out of 20000 still shameful because she was a child. I however doubt India will do much, their laws and implementation sucks. We do nothing when we get info like this, no wonder we are full of molesters and rapist.

Purpose of OP may be trolling but i agree we don't need to be defensive or feeling insecure when dealing with such issues. Child molester is evil no matter if he is Indian, american or Pakistani

[video]
[/video]

any proof to what you said ?
Not gonna dig that data out again. Have posted links from Express Tribune about the rate of rape in Pakistan in multiple posts before along with calculations. Search them up..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom