What's new

Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets not do these kind of chatting in this area. Take it in the cafe.

Thanks.

sometimes when i post a new reply the post counts remains the same why is it???
is there any problem

Do you use the Quicky Reply? If yes, this happens but when you refresh your page the post count will increase.

Salim
This message has been deleted by Sid. Reason: There's no need to reply to 'every single' post made.

Unread Today, 12:35 PM #18
Salim
MAJOR

Sid,

What is the rationale for not replying every "single" post if I have something to say/ or want a clarification?

Is there a quota system?

Do I have the permission to reply to every fifth posts/

Whats up?

You seem to have a problem.

You even removed a whole thread (it is not even in the Trash Can; the one in the Can is the the "shortened" version when I wanted to reproduce the thread) because Zeeshan made a chump of himself attacking Paksitani papers thinking they are Indian papers in the thread "India Squeezes Musharraf"

I thought this was a great Pakistani forum.

And the best part is that my syntax is very controlled.

Are you even afraid of your Pakistani papers?

It is time to remember Webmasters words - Dont reduce it to a PDF.If I have used incorrect syntax inform me but otherwise, I find it childish to delete when you cannot answer.

I am not being obtuse.

The way you are behaving is like as if I am in the Guantanamo Bay prison!

total censorship and muzzling!
Last edited by Salim : Today at 12:50 PM.

What's up?

first my thread vanishes into thin air.

Now, Sid goes deleting innocuous post with such a weak reason!

Others reply, nothing happen. Their posts are not deleted.

Does my post scares people that they are embarrassed that they have no replies?

Please show any post where I have been "difficult" in thought/ post or used unparliamentary language.

It is time to realise how to sift wheat from the chaff.

I have nothing against anyone. All I want is a level playing ground that is not totally whimsical!

Added:

If one goes through this thread, it will indicate the rather low tolerance level and whimsical way Sid handles posts which don't suit him.

It is not just Indians. It is from members of the international community.

One does not have to even go to the ICJ to see what is so evident!

got any links?

and what DID you post?

Dude nobody's specifically targetting you. Nor we are the time who'd make people follow Pakistani line of thought, heck even Islamic criticism was allowed, and we countered it... We had replies.

I'm just a lil bz man, missin my big mouth already?

got any links?

and what DID you post?

Dude nobody's specifically targetting you. Nor we are the time who'd make people follow Pakistani line of thought, heck even Islamic criticism was allowed, and we countered it... We had replies.

I'm just a lil bz man, missin my big mouth already?

Dude Asim..

The whole thread has vanished into thin air! Houdini at work!:smile:

I have the stuff on my hard disk, but I will acquiesce to Webmaster's direction.

Oh yes, you are liberal, more liberal than PDF and even Indian websites I will agree, but then you have to support one's own (PFF whoever took that decision) decision.........even if taken in haste and without realising that my statements were innocuous and the two news reports in the post were from Pakistan newspapers Dawn and Daily Times with links which was also clarified to the Webmaster when he temporarily stopped the thread...... and then it vanished into thin air like the Challenger Spacecraft! On the radar, a flash and vanishes off the radar! Kaput!

My comments on the post and the most humorous one of Zeeshan attacking the Pakistani papers thinking it was from Indian papers was most humorous, illogical and ludicrous are on my hard disk.

Want me to reproduce them?

Ask Webmaster and sure I will reproduce them.

It deserves a new Sub forum - Hilarious!

As far as taking Islamic criticism or Islamic praise, ah well! your word! ;)

As far as Sid is concerned, the way he is at his Censor scissors has even non Indians cross.

Of course, he does not target me, except that he started his non targetting with warning me about "spellings" and editing with unsurpassed obtuse glee, when I first hit the PFF scene! But then, he is an honourable man.

Asim, time to face reality and take the scales off the eyes.

I would have let sleeping dogs lie (idiomatic English, before someone cries blue murder), but then your pious chantings did touch an raw nerve! ;)

It is your forum. You are entitled to do what you want. There is no quibbles; but if you ask my opinion, I will surely give it as I am doing here.

If we delete a thread which we know is going to create trouble, we have every right to delete it. You agreed to it when you got yourself registered here.

It deserves a new Sub forum - Hilarious!

I dont think so!

Regards.

Paksitani newspapers creating trouble?

Or a ridiculous reply by a person riding his pet hates without using his brains mistaking Pakistani news as Indian?

Maybe, he would.

Warmest regards and good wishes.

I'm saying this without talking to any other mods on the topic, just reading the briefs, but you were just asked to cut it out by continuing some goof up by Zeeshan and passing irrelevant sarcastic comments.

However I think the deletion was not because of you but because of some anal insistence of Zeeshan's on the mixup of Pak-Ind newspapers...

So umm don't take it to heart so quick man and start making forum comparisons after every little minute things and commenting on forum policies like how someone's out to get ya, when no one is.

Threads get deleted when they are dragged out into a whole different offtopic direction. As webby said even if by some miracle you guys don't end up making trouble after all that offtopic stuff, it'd at the very least be a nuisance that'd require major cleanups like the other thread a few days ago.

And congrats on the first ever use of the word "DUDE!" I had to go back and look woah, Is this really Salim?

Yes the word Dude I detest.

It is totally misused.

Dude means:

1. a man too much concerned with his clothes and appearance; dandy; fop

2. [West Slang] a city fellow or tourist, esp. an Easterner who is vacationing on a ranch

and now for a boy or a man!

Maybe I like PFF (it maybe hard for a die-hard like you to believe) and that is why I see red when it goes down the path of any other forum.

It should be a forum for considered and educated free exchange of ideas (intellectual maybe a pretension word to use). The word "Pakistan" should not baulk anyone to become a member nor any one of authority becoming too sensitive. Obviously, those who are in position of authority would be a bit "sensitive" and that should be accepted. Over sensitive, no! At least, that is what I feel. Outright criticism of Pakistan without facts to backup would, of course, be not acceptable.

I think the Webmaster is doing a near good job. Near good.

Asim,

I am not sensitive to my thread going up in smoke or vanishing.

I am sensitive to when there is no explanation or a watered down weak explanation is give.

But then, I am not PFF and so I have to agree and so long as there is the "Complaints: thread, grouse thorugh it!

But I understand the compulsions! ;)

Paksitani newspapers creating trouble?

Or a ridiculous reply by a person riding his pet hates without using his brains mistaking Pakistani news as Indian?

Maybe, he would.

Warmest regards and good wishes.

What is so hard to understand Salim? I dont want to allow that topic. THE END! End of discussion.

No arguments!

I think the Webmaster is doing a near good job. Near good.

Thats your opinion.

I know what i am doing, and that is why PFF is cleaned with personal attacks and wars.

What is so hard to understand Salim? I dont want to allow that topic. THE END! End of discussion.

No arguments!

That is a very honest explanation.

And it is what one appreciates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom